Gah Ravenheart! You always get me squeeing bouncing in my seat ^___^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
      sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Mercury973

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
          It's easy to fix. You've started the spoilers tag correctly. Click the 'edit' button on your post. At the end of the section you want to include in the spoilers tag add this: [/spoilers]. You can click on 'preview post' to make sure you've got it right before posting. Hope this helps.
          thnx
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post

Your clanlord you naughty little dwarf!!
            Unbelievable..
            LOOOOOOOOOL
            You stil have that e mail you used for ventrilo?
            My Looooord
            sigpic

Comment

Hey where is everybody?
              Sory for this, re-posting.I am just having some time off and i can write down some thoughts. I can only do that only for a few hours a week
              I am reading some people that say that Mckay's character was the one the writters like and wrote the best things for him, or they wrote mainly for him etc.
              I can't believe that those people would do this to themselves.Why shouldn't they pay more attention to the other characters, which by the way, they invented.
              It's a silly excuse imo.I'll only agree that those people (the writers) wheren't exactly the best when it comes to female characters.There are moments where they seemed to treat their female characters in a sexist way and they haven't really make a strong female character after Carter.
              But Mckay's char was build by the actor as well.I think he deserves the credits.Sheppard had more screen time than Mckay,he was the action hero. Yet i don't think he managed to appeal to the viewers as Mckay did.
              Sheppards fans would kill me for this.
              sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon. Thanks for the pics, Raven. I really do prefer the more mature Rodney - he's just more handsome than even in his original SG-1 appearances. Hmmm...is that my age speaking (he's only a year younger than I am (and only 2 weeks off my birthday, to boot)) or a testament to 'older' men?
                L

Comment

Originally posted by TrustMeIamADoctor View Post
                  Hey where is everybody?
                  Sory for this, re-posting.I am just having some time off and i can write down some thoughts. I can only do that only for a few hours a week
                  I am reading some people that say that Mckay's character was the one the writters like and wrote the best things for him, or they wrote mainly for him etc.
                  I can't believe that those people would do this to themselves.Why shouldn't they pay more attention to the other characters, which by the way, they invented.
                  It's a silly excuse imo.I'll only agree that those people (the writers) wheren't exactly the best when it comes to female characters.There are moments where they seemed to treat their female characters in a sexist way and they haven't really make a strong female character after Carter.
                  But Mckay's char was build by the actor as well.I think he deserves the credits.Sheppard had more screen time than Mckay,he was the action hero. Yet i don't think he managed to appeal to the viewers as Mckay did.
                  Sheppards fans would kill me for this.
                  I'm not going to kill you. (Yet. ) But I'm going to disagree with you here and say that McKay does seem to have more screen time than everybody else. Either by having a few extra scenes, or more episodes that are McKay-centric, compared to say, Sheppard. (Sheppard may get all the action hero bits, but McKay gets lots more meaty character driven things.) While I do love McKay, I love Sheppard and Teyla and Ronon too and I'd like them to get their moments in the sun every once in a while. (I mean, with Rodney's fair skin, you'd think he'd be willing to share the spotlight every once in a while. Who knows what all that exposure could do to his complexion. )

Of course, now it seems to be Keller getting all the limelight, with the whole Rodney/Keller thing, but that's a whole different thread.

Comment

Oh man, I thought all those spreadsheets on which character got more lines and screen time than others was in JM's comment section of his blog and the anti-McKay threads....its a shame to have to read about it here too.

I love all the characters, but I love McKay the best, and don't mind one teeny tiny little bit if he has more time in the sun than the other characters......more fun for me that way.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Need more thunking...from First Strike. Wonder why Rodney is in the quasi-military shirt? Didn't have the new uniforms ready yet? Hmmm....not that I'm complaining, because I quite like the look.
                      L
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ooooh, double thunk!
                        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

^__^ gotta love the double thunk ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Love that shirt on him!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

He looks Yummy in that shirt ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                                He looks Yummy in that shirt ^^
                                You got that right!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X