No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO ! This Avatar is just one of many available once you hit a certain level.
    Hint to you and Lucia :I found I could use it today.
    This is the only other McKay Avatar available,and I may go back to using the other one. I love both !
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

*spends five minutes being insanely jealous*

No, you gotta keep that one. I need eyecandy, and since I can't have it *glares at mods* you have to. Plus, he's cooler in that one.

~Lucia
      This is OTAKUDOM-
      I mean.... This is STARGATEDOM!

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

For folks who reach the "make your own av" level, I have made several of McKay.

Comment

I have other sites I've joined. May I use your McKay avies for those? Pleeeeeaaaase?!

I hear you make tons of avatars. Maybe you should make a page on your site for them. That'd be cool.

~Lucia
          This is OTAKUDOM-

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

I have 'em on a site. I just need to resize them all so they actually fit for here. *sigh* This forum can be very unforgiving in its rules about av dimensions...

Comment

*nudges* Well? What site do you speak of?

And yeah, I agree on the site's that do that "this av is too big/small". I like ones that automatically resize. Those are awesome. ^.^

~Lucia
              This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

I haven't the foggiest idea how to make my own Avatars ,but for now this one will suit me fine.New Avatar stays

*Bows respectfully to Shadow* (l've got knee probs in RL !)
                I won't forget to ask in about ,oh,a year !

I now return this Thread to all things McKay/DH ...........
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

OK. I hopefully resized them all correctly now. I'm storing them here. Will be getting more of McKay eventually. And more of others, too, of course. They just don't count as much. Quality varies, of course. I'm only a beginner, after all.

Oh yeah, I also made two of David from Nothing. Source pic was a little dark, tho, so they didn't come out too well. Might add more of David, too, at some point.

edit: oopsies. Also mild spoiler warnings for S7 Chimera, S8 New Order and SGA Home. I think that's it... Oh, and S7 Homecoming
                  Last edited by ShadowMaat; 14 August 2004, 03:55 PM.

Comment

COOL!

Geez, your so much better at these than me. The ones I make are never as good. These are very good. ^.^

Domo arigatou, ShadowMaat.

~Lucia
                    Last edited by Lucia Tanaka; 14 August 2004, 04:34 PM.
                    This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

Do itashi ma$hite. (silly net nanny)

And for on topic-ness... I wanna see more McKay angst. I want to see him agonize over a deep moral situation and maybe even be forced to admit he needs help with something.

And yeah, he's gotta pick up some kind of menacing pet.

Comment

I agree. What I most want to see is McKay completely dropping the "I'm-the-uber-genius-and-you're-not-worthy" facade and dealing with something serious. I bet we'll see that too. The writers seem to be working to develop him more than any of the other characters.

~Lucia

PS: Nice to know I've got a fellow otaku around the forums, no da.
                        This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia Tanaka
                          I agree. What I most want to see is McKay completely dropping the "I'm-the-uber-genius-and-you're-not-worthy" facade and dealing with something serious. I bet we'll see that too. The writers seem to be working to develop him more than any of the other characters.
                          Because they know he's the most beloved character on the whole show.

And I'll confess that I just googled "Japanese phrases" to find the appropriate reply.

Comment

I just wanted to say that you guys are so funny about the name of McKay's cat!

Too bad it doesn't seem like Stargate does official actor fan clubs like Trek did. It was fun to join those clubs although I saw how a lot of them didn't pan out. But the ones that did raised some good funds for the actor's charities. I'd join David's in a heartbeat.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hun, anyone in this thread would.

((It's Icarus by the way. Don't listen to ShadowMaat.))

~Lucia
                              This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia Tanaka
                                ((It's Icarus by the way. Don't listen to ShadowMaat.))
                                Not listening to me can be very hazardous to your health.

Dunno about "official" clubs, but someone could always start an unofficial one. I'm more prone to like stuff originating with the fans than some hyped-up over-glammed corporate-sponsored BS anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X