Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, he's back!

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Guess I can save that postcard. Although it may be nice just to let him know we care.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Twitter update!!!

Website was hacked...real drag! Restored from backup, but still things are amiss!

...about 2 hours ago...
        Yea! Good for David!

I was wondering after that whole bit in his Mom's blog about her son's lack of sympathy on her data loss if we would come to find out our ubergeek himself was not backing up regularly. So very glad to hear that's not the case. McKay would be proud.

I don't know much about these hacking things, but I hope it was a random thing and not someone specifically going after his site who will continue to cause problems. I hope they catch the perp if things continue.

Poor guy, this must pique his sense of geek! Sure hope he takes it in stride and remembers that there are all the kajillions of us out here who love him dearly, and only a few of the sort of twerp who would consider attacking his website.

Comment

Carrying on the run to try and take your minds off the site being down (for now)....

sigpic

Comment

thunk!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
              thunk!

sigpic

Comment

Late as usual but I come bearing The Ghost In The Machine promos and behind-the-scenes pictures!

Promos:
                Spoiler:

Behind-the-Scenes:
                Spoiler:

Comment

Nice pics! thanks for the behind the scene ones

Comment

Cathain Nottingham- That first bts of David is just gorgeous!

The second one is just really funny with
                    Spoiler:
                    Joe in his coat and Jason with his guitar!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                      Cathain Nottingham- That first bts of David is just gorgeous!

The second one is just really funny with
                      Spoiler:
                      Joe in his coat and Jason with his guitar!

It's like one of those 'spot the deliberate mistake' games!

Can't wait for the Shrine.. I know I keep saying it all over the threads but I can't help it!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Have you guys seen the preview for The Shrine???? OMG OMG!!!!!! I'm soooooo excited for it ^^ tehe

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                        Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                        Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                        sigpic

Comment

To queen I have just one thing to say.......Thunk you!

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                          Have you guys seen the preview for The Shrine???? OMG OMG!!!!!! I'm soooooo excited for it ^^ tehe

~Dani
                          I did and I can't wait! I went to mgm's site to see if they put up the preview ad yet because their ads are longer but, alas, no ad yet. Conflabbit!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            To queen I have just one thing to say.......Thunk you!

I did and I can't wait! I went to mgm's site to see if they put up the preview ad yet because their ads are longer but, alas, no ad yet. Conflabbit!
                            LOLS i keep watching sci-fi's preview over and over lols ^__^

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                            Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                            Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                            sigpic

Comment

~Dani
                              That was exactly my reaction I can´t wait either. I am looking forward to see David showing his acting abilities in this one.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

LOLS i keep watching sci-fi's preview over and over lols ^__^

~Dani
                                Ooh, I'm gonna go watch it now!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X