sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Ooh, nice sig!
      Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
      wow love that sig
      thanks to the both of you.

It's weird, how well it turned out, considering it's just a worked-up cap, nothing more. Guess simple things are the best.
      sigpic

Comment

yeah guess so
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

EYELASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now GLASSES!!!! And post #2121. Whoot David

sigpic
          Sig by im_meli
          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Some women would kill for those long beautiful lashes!

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson3Girl View Post
              Some women would kill for those long beautiful lashes!

Wilson3Girl
              No lie! I wish my lashes were that long!!

Comment

SciFi has this promo shot on its site. I blacked out some text that might be season 5 spoilery, just in case.

Here's the screen print with the text.
                Spoiler:

Why SciFi feels it has to photoshop anyone is beyond me. Joe looks especially plastic in this shot. David came out looking pretty normal. Gray is an awful color to wear, I think it really isn't Bob's color.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

It's Saturday, June 21. Do you think David is getting married today? Or that he's already married? I can't wait to hear the news next week from the Meet the Hewletts attendees.

Images from dgeek. Pretty much all of his posted photos, so under the spoiler tag for length.

Spoiler:

I'm so grateful David is so generous with his fans! All the happiness in the world to him and his family.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Iolanda: It is too expensive to go to England. :-( And I do not understand speaking English. :-(

Klenotka: I do not like to wait. :-(

mckay.tym.cz

Comment

Originally posted by Geros´Lal View Post
                      Iolanda: It is too expensive to go to England. :-( And I do not understand speaking English. :-(

Yeah, well, but he wouldn't talk in Czech even if he would visit the Czech Republic. There is only one solution to that: improve your english.

And I can understand the financial issues with England.
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Geros´Lal has problems with hearing so listening English is difficult for her. That´s the reason, why she wants him here - because it would be with an interpreter. But we can´t afford him now. Not in some near future. We didn´t give up yet but to get in touch with any of actors is incredibly difficult. The only option is through their agent and the agent has to be willing to answer.
                        But we had some success with Torri in last few days and the next plan is to try to get her here sometime soon. She probably won´t be that expensive, she will be on September in Germany (so she will have experience with Central Europe) and she was really excited about that possibility in Pegasus 3 She is great
                        Of course, David would be perfect but he is the most expensive (him and Joe, of course) and the busiest from all SGA actors.
                        But we didn´t give up hope, maybe in two, three years, when we manage to get through all the mails to him and to get some money...I am not sure how but we don´t give up easily

I can´t wait David´s new post in his blog. He will be a newlywed in that time. Wow

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Ah, that's too bad. I am sorry. I had issues with hearing as well, had some operations as a child but the only thing left ist that I sometimes speak too loud and have difficulties in rooms with lots of people chatting. On my first cons I didn't understand anything because of my bad english.

But affording a interpreter is a whole different thing. I didn't know. I am really sorry.

Yes, Torri will be here, she was very, very nice in London, but I won't go seeing her because I have no time at that time. My fingers are crossed, that your plans will work out!
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                            It's Saturday, June 21. Do you think David is getting married today? Or that he's already married? I can't wait to hear the news next week from the Meet the Hewletts attendees.

Images from dgeek. Pretty much all of his posted photos, so under the spoiler tag for length.

Spoiler:

You forgot one!

Never saw the pic of David and Jane infront of the helecopter before. Where'd ya find that one?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Geros´Lal View Post

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                              Geros´Lal has problems with hearing so listening English is difficult for her. That´s the reason, why she wants him here - because it would be with an interpreter. But we can´t afford him now. Not in some near future. We didn´t give up yet but to get in touch with any of actors is incredibly difficult. The only option is through their agent and the agent has to be willing to answer.
                              But we had some success with Torri in last few days and the next plan is to try to get her here sometime soon. She probably won´t be that expensive, she will be on September in Germany (so she will have experience with Central Europe) and she was really excited about that possibility in Pegasus 3 She is great
                              Of course, David would be perfect but he is the most expensive (him and Joe, of course) and the busiest from all SGA actors.
                              But we didn´t give up hope, maybe in two, three years, when we manage to get through all the mails to him and to get some money...I am not sure how but we don´t give up easily

I can´t wait David´s new post in his blog. He will be a newlywed in that time. Wow

Klenotka and Geros´Lal: We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!! That would be so cool to meet him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                You forgot one!

Never saw the pic of David and Jane infront of the helecopter before. Where'd ya find that one?
                                Nice pics!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X