No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I adore Mckay, because he is the exact, to-the-littlest-point replica of my personality. The way he acts make me reminisce how I act to others. I can be mean, but helpful. Mckay's character has the most depth to it, because you can see he can be sweet (ATL:The Last Man), yet arrogant and sarcastic (SG1: 38 minutes and all the Mckay episodes). That is the reason I love Mckay, I act just like him. (Yes, I admit, I can be mean, sarcastic and everything, but somehow, I can control it.)

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
    Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
    The Chevron Team
    Spoiler:
    Never make everything Organic!
    Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
    :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
    :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
    :The drones are heading towards us.
    :Those drones look familiar...
    : SQUID?!?
    We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Guys, can you please vote once a day for Rodney here:
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...19#post8186619
      I don ´t think we stand a chance against Sheppard´s fans but I think we can at least get Rodney to third/second place.

Let´s show that there are whumpers between us!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I have no idea why it has taken me so long to get on this thread as I've been a David Hewlett fan for years. I mean how adorable was David as Grant Jansky on Traders? And Pin? What a pretty boy he was in the 80's! I adore David Hewlett and, despite his somewhat hard to take personality, I love McKay! From his first appearance in 48 hours, I have loved the character. So arrogant and sarcastic and yet wouldn't you love to be able to speak your mind like he does?

I shall waste, no, change that, spend many delightful hours scrolling through these pages.

Jewels

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels View Post
          I have no idea why it has taken me so long to get on this thread as I've been a David Hewlett fan for years. I mean how adorable was David as Grant Jansky on Traders? And Pin? What a pretty boy he was in the 80's! I adore David Hewlett and, despite his somewhat hard to take personality, I love McKay! From his first appearance in 48 hours, I have loved the character. So arrogant and sarcastic and yet wouldn't you love to be able to speak your mind like he does?

I shall waste, no, change that, spend many delightful hours scrolling through these pages.

Jewels
          What's not to love?

McKay was the first role I saw David in knowingly. I saw him in the Cube years ago but I didn't know him then. He is a great actor, nothing less. I am not sure it traders was ever shown outside of Canada - I am sure that I never saw it. But every other role I saw him in? Genius!

Welcome to this thread!

Ohhhh and you are from Calgary, I will have a stop in Calgary when I fly to Kelowna in October. This will be my very first time outside of Europe
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Here's a funny song I found! Mckay themed and it was a good laugh.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R_TwPN5LXzg

The Chevron Team
            Spoiler:
            :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
              What's not to love?

McKay was the first role I saw David in knowingly. I saw him in the Cube years ago but I didn't know him then. He is a great actor, nothing less. I am not sure it traders was ever shown outside of Canada - I am sure that I never saw it. But every other role I saw him in? Genius!
              You can watch a few eps of Traders over on Youtube. That's what I did. I loved it, and Grant!

Originally posted by RM_2000_A View Post
              Here's a funny song I found! Mckay themed and it was a good laugh.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R_TwPN5LXzg
              This video is BRILLIANT!!! Thanx for the heads up!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

I have it downloaded using RealPlayer, I really don't have to look at it anymore, but it was funny and I decided to dig for it to share it.

The Chevron Team
                Spoiler:

Comment

Bump. There's this poll in MGM.

Would your rather be...

1. Stranded in a Puddlejumper with Sheppard
                  2. Trapped in a Wraith cell with Ronon Dex
                  3. Locked in a lab with McKay

Number three rocks! The Puddlejumper thing dominates, but with the help of all McKay fans, we can rock this poll!

The Chevron Team
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Would your rather be...

Number three rocks! The Puddlejumper thing dominates, but with the help of all McKay fans, we can rock this poll!
                    I did my part! #3!
                    I would sooo love to be locked in a lab, or anywhere for that matter, with Rodney!
                    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 08 May 2008, 03:58 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

*Goes chasing Rodney and tries to learn how he is uber-smart *

C'mon, please vote for Rodney!

The Chevron Team
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Would your rather be...

I can't pick between Sheppard and McKay, I love them for different reasons. (Besides the fact that they're pretty.)

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                          I can't pick between Sheppard and McKay, I love them for different reasons. (Besides the fact that they're pretty.)
                          Honestly? I was having trouble picking too. But in the end *ducks flying fruit* i went for Shep cos much as i love McKay - if i was locked in a lab with him, i might actually kill him (i think our personalities would be too close - one attempt too many to boss me around and i'd lay him out!)

*runs away*
                          Last edited by Squonk; 09 May 2008, 04:56 AM.
                          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

I didn't have any trouble at all. I voted for Rodney.
                            sigpic

Comment

I won't kill Mckay, becayse I have worked with someone far more arrogant than him and we ended up winning. So, Go, MCKAY!

The Chevron Team
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Would your rather be...

Please all vote for Sheppard or Ronon, so I can be with McKay alone
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X