Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    The circuit board matierial is on the outside.

Here's what got...

This is a fussed with closeup of the sleeve, notice the pocket and patch just to the right of it.

The cerecuit material is also on the collar as seen in the first pic.

Sorry I couldn't do any better. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Oh, yeah the eps, well any ep is season 4, mostly when they go off-world as it's part of his new off-world uniform. Be All My Sins Remembered comes to mind as does The Seer. Oh, and Missing.
    Here's a slightly higher resolution version! (In Spoiler tags for size)

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
      *SQUEEEEEEEEEE*

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/content/view/163/35/

The pic, the pic, the pic!!!!!!!!!

What a crazy and funny blog entry!

David talks about "The Shrine", his birthday, Nicole de Boer, Baz (who is teething), his presents and NOT AT ALL about his age.

And wow, it seems they're wanting a Hewlett 2.0 in the not so far future.
      Such a cute pic! He really does have his dad's eyes

He's really excited about The Shrine! Oh why isn't it July yet?!?! And no, you'd have thought he'd have mentioned his age wouldn't you after all the comments he got....

Baz must be really well behaved if they're thinking of another one so soon! (As i commented on the site, he's probably saving it all up for his teens ) Complete the set - wonder if they're hoping for a girl next time...

HAve to say i squeed most about him getting Lego Star Wars tbh! I am completely addicted to that game. If he ever wanted to get any more work done, or Jane ever wants to see him again, he should NOT have bought that game! lol
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Teething mini-Hewllet!!!

Looking Baz and Jane side by side made me realize how they look alike!
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Isn't it incredible how young David looks in this pic? He did loose weight, didn't he? Or is it just the weird perspective?

I just love the picture!!
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

I agree, iolanda. I think he looks great, younger, even thiner (not that he would need to lose his weight). I think fatherhood makes him look that way!
            Good work, Sebastian

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Geros´Lal View Post
              Ravenheart: US? Which city?
              Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

For size
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kangamoo View Post

Spoiler:

Nice! I knew someone would have a better pic than me. Thank you. Now if only Pandoras_Box would git over here and see your lovely pic of that loverly jacket. It's been three days already!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                  Isn't it incredible how young David looks in this pic? He did loose weight, didn't he? Or is it just the weird perspective?

I just love the picture!!
                  David looks great no matter what he weighs! Seriously. He doesn't need to lose any weight IMHO. Even if he thinks he does.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Nonononono!

Misunderstanding! That were two totally not related observations!
                    I just hope he doesn't think that he looked better when he had no buttocks in his trousers ike when he was 20 or so
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by kangamoo View Post
                      I wouldn't mind seeing the whole pic, in spoiler tags for size, of course.

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                      And wow, it seems they're wanting a Hewlett 2.0 in the not so far future.
                      I seem to recall reading in an early print interview that David wouldn't mind having enough children for his own can't-remember-the-sport team (it must have been a hockey team). Or something like that. Does anyone remember reading that? Seems like having all those younger sisters didn't put him off having a large clan of his own.

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hey, Mallozzi said in his blog that he's preparing his annual chocolate party and that he'll post pics. I wonder if David and Jane will also attend that party again. Last year Jane was pregnant with Baz at that time.

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                        I seem to recall reading in an early print interview that David wouldn't mind having enough children for his own can't-remember-the-sport team (it must have been a hockey team). Or something like that. Does anyone remember reading that?
                        Yes, I remember reading that, it was a long time ago, in an article in a magazine (around season 1 of Atlantis). There was something about enough children for his own whatever-team. There has also been a question what his life would look like in five years or something, and he talked about "kids. in a distant boarding school."

Bye, A.
                        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                          ]
                          (Deliberate repost.)

I used to watch that show when I was a kid!

Comment

I used to see that show too. I don't remember how much of a kid I was though, lol. I might have been a pre-teen.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                              I used to see that show too. I don't remember how much of a kid I was though, lol. I might have been a pre-teen.
                              I was two when that show first aired.

Comment

Well don't I feel old, lol

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                                Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X