Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    See this just proves I have no attention spane at all I have watched all the extras on ADB DVD and I never saw that. Any idea where/what one exactly?
    Not sure, but I'll find out and get back to ya.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

CONGRATS TO MERCURY ON 2000!!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      I just entered the Get in the Gate sweepstakes!
      My first time!
      Best of luck with that!

BAMSRI liked the ep...
      Spoiler:
      ...i thought McKay came over pretty well.

I liked that McKay had been having a dry spell (though he'll deny it of course ), makes him more human - even geniuses have off days.

Of course, i'm glad he got out of his slump and came up with the plan. (though i was on the edge of my seat a bit! I was most worried they wouldn't have time to beam out!) especially after Ellis had been such an @ss about it.

It was when McKay was pitching his new idea to Carter that i realised how much i like having her in charge now. At last someone who can keep up with his ideas and understand where he's going, rather than dismissing things as too dangerous cos they don't fully get what he's planning.

Regards the Ellis incident - It's Carter's job to do the reprimanding, it wasn't John's place. If Carter hadn't been there, that would have been a different story. Even if Ellis outranks him (not sure here what level of Colonel Ellis is :s) if Carter hadn't been there, i reckon Shep could have had a go (as he did in Sateda) cos he would be the ranking officer of Atlantis. Afterall, Majors from different commands had a go at Generals in SG-1.

Regards the Trinity reference - i think they've reached a point now where it is just banter and they can drop it into conversations wothout it having a detrimental effect on the situation or their friendship. So i wasn't to fussed about it.

I have to say, i agreed with many of Moneypenny's points surrounding this ep.

Just my 2 pence worth.
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

wtg mercury on your milestone
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

He cleans up good, don't he?

Aww! So sad...and yet so cute
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey guys, a question popped up on another forum where a member saw a movie with David in it last night but couldn't remember the movie title...he was wearing black thick rimmed glasses, that's all she could say
            Anyone know it?
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
              Hey guys, a question popped up on another forum where a member saw a movie with David in it last night but couldn't remember the movie title...he was wearing black thick rimmed glasses, that's all she could say
              Anyone know it?
              Could be Survivor...he wore thick rimmed glasses and wore a labcoat.

This is from Survivor.

Comment

Oops, Willow beat me, but since I just worked on making thesse caps -

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                Anyone know it?
                The filmography page of the #1 David Hewlett fan site is a great resource for these types of questions. Looks like David wore those kind of glasses in the movie Survivor.

It's a good movie for David fans. He appears throught the movie. When we first see him, he's eating.

Reminds me of Rodney eating in "The Return"

A better look at David and those glasses.

A Hewlett-ism!

Also appearing in the movie is David's "Traders" castmate, Rachel Crawford.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Congratulations, Mercury, to 2000th post! Nice number

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Congrats on 2000 posts Mercury!
                    sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Rodney's hands from Be All My Sins Remember'd. Lots of caps, you've been warned.

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I failed an exam yeasterday And the last term is two days after Pegaus Three, which means that I will have to learn there (which is impossible) or on my way home The worst thing is that I wanted this to be over until P3, so I could enjoy it there...but I won´t. Damn

I need hug

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                          I failed an exam yeasterday And the last term is two days after Pegaus Three, which means that I will have to learn there (which is impossible) or on my way home The worst thing is that I wanted this to be over until P3, so I could enjoy it there...but I won´t. Damn

I need hug
                          http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9030/f3ok0.jpg
                          Oh, dear... *big hug*
                          It's ok to fail sometimes. It gives you better satisfaction when you finally pass it later on. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't even go to my exam yesterday, because I didn't study enough.

Here's a short pic spam for you (spoiler for size)
                          Spoiler:

You failed an exam?!

Don't feel bad

It happens even to the best

I'm sure you'll do loads beter next time.

I'm loving the caps from everyone. I'm sorry I didn't "report" for a few days, but I tried to remain spoiler-free and it was very hard with spoiler buttons just popping up, so I just stayed out of the thread for a while.
                          "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

new Twitters

tea in bed with the family...Baz asleep on my knees...life is good!

and

still trapped by Baz's lapnap :-)

Awwww!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                              new Twitters
                              and
                              I don't have nearly enough 'A's and 'W's to say how I feel about this! Seriously, I'm melting here! How cute is that??? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Wish I could see that. And I love that he obviously wants to share his happiness and his domestic bliss with the world!

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                              I failed an exam yeasterday And the last term is two days after Pegaus Three, which means that I will have to learn there (which is impossible) or on my way home I need hug
                              Oh no! That's bad. *many many hugs*

Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                                new Twitters

and

Awwww!
                                This is so incredibly cute that I don´t have any words for that. I wish to see some cool, hi-res photo of David and Baz I am not sure if I would survive something like that but it would be worth it

Thanks *Oda* (welcome back btw. ) and Arlessiar I was really angry today but I feel much better now

Comment

Working...
                                X