Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything I've read about s4 so far goes like this

Spoiler:
    Carter, Keller, Teyla's baby, Carter, Military, Carter, McKay pining for Carter, Carter, New Enemies, Carter, Darker season, Carter
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post

Spoiler:
      Carter, Keller, Teyla's baby, Carter, Military, Carter, McKay pining for Carter, Carter, New Enemies, Carter, Darker season, Carter
      I missed
      Spoiler:
      McKay pining for Carter. Where did you see that? I've read the whole season is supposed to be darker.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

my last post for a few days, Im off to Hong Kong tomorrow to visit my dad. I'll have internet when I get there but I probly wont be able to post much. My first time going there so its all very exciting! Its also my first time on a long haul flight and I am not looking forward to that. I bought The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy to read on the plane, I figured that'd keep me entertained.

Yeah I know...but they can't have been happy...maybe he posted about stuff that we weren't to know
        hmm, yeh methinks it probly wasn't so much to do with him ranting and sounding annoyed but more with something specific he said, details about the release or something...I cant honestly remember what he said though

edit: woo hoo!

tags for size

Spoiler:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/sueKay/vlcsnap-283908.png
        ooh, love that pic. BvP pics are just...ugh. And I don't care what anyone says, I loved that movie! lol, but then I do have a thing about crappy sci-fi movies, seems the worse they are the better!

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
        The rest of Darren's post didn't exactly make me squee though. It's mainly about Carter again. And it mentions, among other things, that McKay might still be lusting (yeah, he used that word!) for Sam a lot. Let's just hope that this was just a standard clichè sentence or a really old joke, and nothing about how the story/show actually develops.

Bye, A.
        yeh, Im pretty sure it was mostly just as you say, an old joke/cliche. McKay lusting after Carter was kinda how his character originated (although of course he's changed and developed hugely since then), and people still tend to fall back on that when describing the two of them together. Im with you in hoping this doesn't take over season 4. Seems like there's a lot already happening in s4 so fingers crossed that it doesn't.

ok, my last pics for a while so lets pick some nice ones
        BvP

hmm...what else have we got? broody

ooh, also love those Nothing caps!

aah, too many lovely pics, this could go on forever! ok...stopping now...

xx

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
          If you didn't link to the entries again, you could possibly still have it cached on your computer. But once you refreshed that page, too late.
          I hoped I'd still have them in the cache, but no, they're gone, guess I refreshed the page already.

Spoiler:
          Lol! I'd give you green for that if I could! Very true - unfortunately!

Bye, A., off to bed. The deleted posts depress me, season 4 news are never really news, and my browser crashed and all the comments I started (I always work with several open tabs) but didn't send yet are gone, so I'm a bit fed up with the net now
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I don't think he pissed them off, i think they addressed the issues David brought up, and since they addressed the issues, they asked him to take down the mad dog alert. I'm thinking it was more that he took them down so HE didn't piss THEM off too much, or step on their toes and kill future chances of using them as a distribution network.

It really doesn't matter as everything is cool so far as David's said. So i don't think you guys should read too much into it. I notice that a lot around here. People read WAY TOO MUCH into things. If you dig deep enough, you'll always find something sh*tty . Even if you're digging through gold.

Comment

I wish I had a copy of the second post where he said he talked to them and everything was cool. The only thing I can think of to make him take down both posts is the stuff about the international markets. That was pretty much most of his Mad Dog post. Maybe there wll be a way for everyone to download them. He did say he was excited about the news about the online release that will be revealed next week.

I really don't understand the limitation that the Amazon Unbox has with only working on PCs. Personally, I don't want to download the Unbox player, so I'll just have to wait for September 18. Not too far away.

Caps from another site I don't understand but want to buy the videos - Sanctuary. Can they be any more obtuse about what you're buying and how to play it?

Spoiler for size
              Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

I'm hoping ADB will be on iTunes...

...but I don't have a DVD burner, so I'll need to beg a friend if I can use their computer lol!
                sigpic

Comment

Dam I am having a wacky GW day. I can't access current pages but I can see your posts in the reply section. I refreshed, logged out and back in, deleted cookies.... I am now going to yell at Darren! LOL! OR Greg! LOL!

The last post I can see when I go straight to this thread is by Klenotka posted at 2.42pm UK time! *HELP!*

I want Rodney! *I just want him anyway*

EDIT: Ooh... I think posting my have fixed it I can access the other posts! Phew!

*move along nothing to see here*

Comment

I'm hoping ADB will be on iTunes...
                    Isn't iTunes also a proprietary player? I can't see clogging up my computer with all these different video players!

I need some tech help.

My kind of guy:

Comment

I couldn't tell you about itunes videos cos I've never bought one from them...

means I could watch ADB on my iPod though which would be cool
                      sigpic

Comment

You might get ADB on iTunes, but I'm not sure if you can get the extra material. I'd wait until Sept for the extras.

Now, part of David's rant was about how ADB was only being released in the US. Maybe MGM/Fox decided to release everywhere????

That would be super-duper cool.

Off to rewatch Nothing now. I think I deserve it.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by im_meli
                        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

I see Joe Mallozi commented on the beds in Atlantis, although he didn't answer my version of the question,
                          Anonymous #2 writes: “Why are the beds in Atlantis single beds?”

Answer: The Ancients were a very uptight race.
                          Still, you'd think there would be some room somewhere to ship some bigger beds. Expecially since Rodney needs a prescription mattress.

Sleeping on your tummy does not help one's back.

My kind of guy:

Comment

I'm suprised he didn't answer that Atlantis wasn't designed for families or something, lol

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

We have't seen this one for a while. This is probably how David felt when he first heard about the Amazon business.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                                I'm surprised he didn't answer that Atlantis wasn't designed for families or something, lol
                                Oh but he can't say that now *cough* Teyla *cough* and well what the heck do Katie and Rodney do? Hold hands? Yeah right! Teyla wasn't holding no hand!

Comment

Working...
                                X