No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! David was hilarious, I was worried it would be cringe worthy *sound of crickets* but really I am still laughing... Best acceptance speech ever!

If I had a mobile phone that would be my ring tone. LOL!

Comment

Just saw the video! Oh D! How hard of a secret to keep was that!?!? I don't think he really thought he'd win! I knew it all along though . I think we have a Happy Hewlett on our hands! So, who wants to take the bet that his Spacey is on the mantle... in front of the family photos?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
        Oh very. Quiet, subtle, in the corner out of the way, letting everyone else take the glory.
        LOL!

Thanks to PG15 I have now seen it and yes he was graciousness personified in accepting the award. It was a pleasure to watch and a lesson, I think in how to conduct one's self in front of possibly hundreds of thousands of people.

A true gentleman... and scholar.

*yes what?*

He Won!!!!

I am milking this for all it's worth.

Comment

I made some caps...

Comment

I made some more...

Comment

^ I swear I did try to cap him with his mouth shut but we are talking about David.

^ Tummy

In your face Jack. LOL

He Won!!!!

Comment

Awww, Willow, this is great. Great news in the...erm, morning
                But do you think you could upload it to filefront or so? I have limits for rapid and megaupload so I can´t download it. Thanks

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                  I made some caps...
                  I'm at work and can't watch the vid although I soooooo want to! So thanks for the caps, that helps a bit until I can go home. More than four hours left, argh, and it's so hot today....

David's so sweet, I get hypergylcemia from seeing him sometimes!

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by LogicSequence View Post
                    Here ya go Eve, i fixed up your favorite photo for you.

Spoiler:

Did a lot, but the short version, in case you want to try it on your own, is:
                    Shad/Mid/High: +25 +37 +50
                    Saturation: +25
                    Digital Camera Artifact Removal: 60%
                    Moire Pattern Removal: 30%
                    High Pass Sharpen: +10
                    Color Balance: Warm +8
                    Edge Preserving Smooth (background only): +30 x2
                    Manually removed some specks and lense flares
                    Resize: 125dpi, 1333x1000 (which will make a nice 8x10 print)
                    Ooo, lovely job - you can really see his rosy cheeks!

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                    There's Hi-res Sanctuary caps at Jen's DH site - http://www.david-hewlett.co.uk/FilmSanctuary.htm

thanks for the link!

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
                    Breaking News, Thunkers!

MCKAY WON THE SPACEY FOR FAVOURITE CHARACTER BY A HUGE MARGIN!

Congrats to DH: YES!!!

You all will get a kick out of his acceptance once someone's YouTubed it!

YAYY!!!
                    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *bouncing*

I voted almost as soon as it came out - so glad he won!!!

and that Atlantis won too of course!

Originally posted by LogicSequence View Post
                    OK, soooo that slashgate sig didn't turn out the way i wanted, so i abandoned that for now... gee i'm fickle eh? So i decided to make this instead, eh?:

Spoiler:
                    Oooo, pretty!!

Well I found a pic of the award... it looks like a "grey" alien, you know the ones with the big eyes and little bodies? It is just the head. I remember it now, from when RDA did his little thing last year with it sitting on the table... that was funny.

Oh and PG15 has put up his vid of the SGA part of the show *including David* to download....

Here

If you dl I am sure he would appreciate you telling him.
                    Thanks for the link, i'll be sure to let him know once i'm home and have dl-ed it!

^ I swear I did try to cap him with his mouth shut but we are talking about David.
                    Spoiler:

^ Tummy

In your face Jack. LOL

He Won!!!!
                    Great caps - TUMMY THUNK!!

Is that the new off world leather jacket?? Whatever it is, it's very yum!!
                    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

So Willow'sCat, getting the feeling you're kinda excited by this?

Don't know what gave me that idea......

But

Spoiler:
                      OMG, HE WON!!!!!!!
                      bouncy, bouncy
                      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Great caps, I love, love, love this man Seriously, I am so glad he made it! This is exactly what he needs. Now, if he could win the "most sexy men in TV show" one and I would be the happiest thunker...

Is it leather jacket? *thud*....what is it with the uniforms these year?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

LOL! And I haven't even had any sugar today!

Comment

Wow!!! I can't believe he won!!! It's fantastic!!! I was sure Hiro would win!!! David rocks!!! Now I have to go find that vid...
                            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Klenotka Congrats on the700! posts!

I don't know about the jacket, I suppose it looks good for leather.

I think they have been to bondage 'R' us... even Zelenka and Keller have them.

Comment

Hi all!!

@LogicSequence:
                                Do you still need the Promopics with the grey background?
                                I have them somewhere...

@Arlessiar:
                                You mentioned being buy last weekend, did you go to FedCon too?

I did go to FedCon last weekend (thats Germanys biggest Convention).
                                My god, that was GREAT!
                                Paul McGillion was there and also a lot of other actors (I would have never imagined Jonathan Frakes being THAT funny!! )

Paul was really in a good mood (the fotosessions were hilarious) talked a bit of A Dog's Breakfast and some other things ... ehmm... well... he maybe wasn't supposed to talk about.

I hope David will come to Germany too in the future, I would really love to see him on a convention or an ADB screening...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X