Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    OMG! Did you see DH's latest entry on Twitter? He has 175 friends!!! How crazy will he become!!!

Adding friends and experiencing RTS Repetitive Twitter Syndrome...now off to the studio!

DH's Rap video is now on MGM website

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=34
    Oh lordy, he really has no shame does he.
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Heh, i bet he DOES love late call times. 12 hour day down to a 6 hour day! Not to mention he normally seems to get about -4 hours of sleep a day . Hopefully he actually slept in today.

Comment

I can't believe he's now friending back all these people who friended his account before! I mean, that's really cool for them, but does that mean he'll get all their messages now, too, or can you switch that off? Just imagine, 100 or more SMS from strangers each day, some maybe with some very weird messages, maybe even directed at him!

He's certainly brave. Or loving the geekiness of the whole thing. If his phone survives that?

Bye, A.
        Last edited by Arlessiar; 10 May 2007, 01:34 PM.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I think you only recieve alerts to your mobile if you choose to do so

saying that...with Twitter I think personally that I'm finding out more about David than I really wanted to lol!!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk
            Oh lordy, he really has no shame does he. LOL
            Nope, he doesn't. A master of merchandising. Like Yogurt in Spaceballs. *g*
            Originally posted by sueKay View Post
            I think you only recieve alerts to your mobile if you choose to do so
            That would be great. Someone in the comments on David's twitter page just wrote that her phone is ringing the whole day already and she has just 15 friends. David has over 170, as I said I just looked at the comment page - there are circa 14 new messages in an hour. At the moment!

Don't know why this whole twitter thing creeps me out, DH has to deal with all that, not me. I just think that it's so... weird.

saying that...with Twitter I think personally that I'm finding out more about David than I really wanted to lol!!
            A part of me thinks that it's damn cool and that I'd really like to try that myself! But another part thinks that's it's all too personal and crazy. Don't know how I should feel about that.
            Honestly? Sometimes I wish we could turn back time and go back to that point where we rarely heard from DH, but where we still longed for and treasured every tiny bit of info we got. The whole things turns into a "quick, hurry, don't miss the latest news" thing and all the news and updates make my head swim. Things start to get blurry, and an update doesn't have the same exciting effect on me as it once had. As I'm still a big fangirl I still don't want to miss just one of DH's words. But I have to say it's hard to catch up sometimes.

Hope you know how I mean that.

Bye, A.

Comment

Hey thunkers, just quick hey from me. I came from new work and it was really hard...first time is it always hard
              How are you all doing?
              This whole Twitter thing is weird, I had no idea it´s possible. I think David really loves attention.

I love this one, I love the look at David´s face size:
              Spoiler:

Good night all...or afternoon or whatever (I know, I am weird but I LOVE time zones bc it´s so fascinating to talk with person who is on the other side of the world eating lunch and I am going to bed... )

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                Hey thunkers, just quick hey from me. I came from new work and it was really hard...first time is it always hard
                Congrats, you survived the first day! Hope you're fine!
                Good night all...or afternoon or whatever (I know, I am weird but I LOVE time zones bc it´s so fascinating to talk with person who is on the other side of the world eating lunch and I am going to bed...
                You're not weird. It's one of the things I love the most about the internet. I don't know how many times we talked about that here, because it's so cool that people go to bed when I get up in the morning or something like that. The internet brings the world together - that's.so.great!

Bye, A.

Comment

Well like myspace I am not buying into this latest thing, I am quite happy to stay less "friend-ed" or something by David as possible. I just think the whole thing is weird and not in a good way. I still have my doubts about the other stuff but have learned to keep my mouth shut.

And yep Klenotka I am just getting ready for work at 8.08 am.

Watched The Tower last night *yes I know* but it was the first run on fee to air TV in Australia,
                  Spoiler:
                  and you know what the ad break between John getting it on with the little girl and his walking in to the lord protectors (OMG what was Joe M thinking with that!?) has me even more convinced that yeah John did the dirty with her. (I know many think other wise but well that ad break kind of clinched the deal for me).

Well since I had the page on my PB account open.

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                    OMG! Did you see DH's latest entry on Twitter? He has 175 friends!!! How crazy will he become!!!

Adding friends and experiencing RTS Repetitive Twitter Syndrome...now off to the studio!
                    He also friends people on myspace. It must be that it's just an acknowledgement. I can't believe that he'll be interacting with everyone who wants to be his friend, except to get notices from him.

Huh, it may be worth the money a text message costs me to participate for at least a couple a messages. Just to be able to say that David sent me (and a couple of hundred other people) a message.

Too bad I wasn't in the first wave. When it gets around that he actually friended people, he'll probably quit doing it.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Either David likes attention or he genuinely enjoys communicating with his fans. Maybe it's a bit of both.

It's interesting to get these little updates, but I have a feeling that he'll tire of it eventually and move on to something else. david seems to get so excited about all the latest gadgets and technology. It's so cute.

And I gotta get me one of them clones.....right now!

Comment

My clone and I have meals together, go shopping, clean the house, watch movies or tv, and regular domestic and normal stuff.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

thank you EVERYONE for all of the birthday wishes!! It's been a fantastic day! I also recieved the notification that some of you have already mentioned from Twitter that DH had friended me. My first thought was - omg! Squee!! My 2nd thought was - he's probably just friended everyone else that is following him, too. My 3rd thought was - He's crazy cool!! All in all, it was cool to have that happen on my bday.

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                          Happy Birthday Pavane! Happy Birthday Koshi

Have a picspam! Take a clone, if you don't already have one!
                          thank you! I'll take smiling Rodney.

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                          It's your very own Rodney and what you do with it is no-ones business but your own!! *wink wink, nudge nudge*
                          lol, thanks, now my mind has gone to the gutter!

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                          stopped home for lunch today as work is really stressful. ahhh time for a few quick thunks.
                          *hugs*

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                          David posted another cell phone update. And what a message he posted there! What a way to tease the fangirls...deliberately! You cannot tell me sweetheart DH doesn't love a tiny bit of attention and provocation every now and then.

David's message:

"How much do I LOVE late calls! Now, where are my clean undies?"
                          omg, I could not stop giggling when I read that /fangirl rxn

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                          Sometimes I wish we could turn back time and go back to that point where we rarely heard from DH, but where we still longed for and treasured every tiny bit of info we got. The whole things turns into a "quick, hurry, don't miss the latest news" thing and all the news and updates make my head swim. Things start to get blurry, and an update doesn't have the same exciting effect on me as it once had. As I'm still a big fangirl I still don't want to miss just one of DH's words. But I have to say it's hard to catch up sometimes.

Hope you know how I mean that.
                          Yes, I know what you mean. The world is moving by so fast - head-swimming pace. I can't imagine it moving any faster, yet it seems to find a way to do that.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

For those who didn't catch it at 7pm, Zach from G4 show sup at 10 minutes of the end of the show (or maybe 7-8 minutes) talking about SGA. He shows various episode clips, but also quick snippets with Joe Flanigan, David Hewlett, Joe Mallozzi (he only seems to own black clothes), then showed Zach as "Scientist #2" and Amanda Tapping (with long hair). He's in the episode where everybody gets sick. Shows the cast 'dissing him' . complete segment is 3 minutes.

Screencaps (crappy ones, but hey, I work with limited technology) - caught a few of David.

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/61853.html

Comment

Hey all,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the bday wishes.
                              You guys are awesome. **sends hugs to all**

Here is a little DH to say thank you.

See, David agrees, you guys are the best!!

I just love this pic, he's so cute.

I just want to hug him here, he has such a sweet face.

RAWR!!!! Nuff said.

Thanks again, you guys.

Comment

Oh my gosh I am so glad he has a thunk thread! Yea for Mckay/Hewlett fans! I'm a little late in finding him, but now I can't get enough of him.
                                sigpic
                                by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Working...
                                X