• Show
Clear All

yeah and if you have to pay, how much is it
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
      one good thing about being single!
      and wierdly, he thinks going on about the pretty girl he works with is ok whereas my going on about an actor who lives on another continent is not! men, sheesh!
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

yeah that doesnt make any sense at all, but when do men make sense lol
        sigpic

Comment

yeah that doesnt make any sense at all, but when do men make sense lol
          EHEM.... excuse me.... *cough cough*

Comment

oopss sorry not all men make sense
            sigpic

Comment

oopss sorry not all men make sense
              Thank you

Comment

you are sooo welcome. * hides from flying objects*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                  and wierdly, he thinks going on about the pretty girl he works with is ok whereas my going on about an actor who lives on another continent is not! men, sheesh!
                  hey my husband does that! and tried to ban me from peg 2 this year as he new the hewlett would be there. honestly i may be addicted to mckay but i am able to tell the two apart, mckay single (i dont count brown) teh hewlett engaged and obviousley happy and unavailable why cant the men or women in our lives understand the Thunk...sheesh
                  sigpic
                  banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Haha! Men... my ex was jealous of my obsessions with certain SGA actors, too. I even named my cat Rodney. I suppose it's easier when your thunk is engaged or married, though. I'm a McKay fan too, but I thunk for Paul McGillion! I don't see how a guy like him could possibly stay single.

Comment

...maybe it's just as well I'm terminally single ...
                      Last edited by sueKay; 09 May 2007, 08:34 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                        Haha! Men... my ex was jealous of my obsessions with certain SGA actors, too. I even named my cat Rodney. I suppose it's easier when your thunk is engaged or married, though. I'm a McKay fan too, but I thunk for Paul McGillion! I don't see how a guy like him could possibly stay single.
                        oh god thats funny my daughter named her rabbit mckay, and she told him the name as my husband brought it so he couldnt even accuse me of setting the name thing up.....it was classic.

yes i cant understand why paul appears to be single. although maybe he has someone but is very private about it! hes been confirmed at peg3 next year if your about im all booked up!!! gotta get that picture!!
                        sigpic
                        banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                          hey my husband does that! and tried to ban me from peg 2 this year as he new the hewlett would be there. honestly i may be addicted to mckay but i am able to tell the two apart, mckay single (i dont count brown) teh hewlett engaged and obviousley happy and unavailable why cant the men or women in our lives understand the Thunk...sheesh
                          Yeeees, my boyfy's reaction to P2 is now somewhat legendary....

But he's over it now and even said i should get a P3 ticket before the meet and greets ran out (which hopefully i did). Which frankly i find slightly suspicious and downright disturbing...

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                            Yeeees, my boyfy's reaction to P2 is now somewhat legendary....

But he's over it now and even said i should get a P3 ticket before the meet and greets ran out (which hopefully i did). Which frankly i find slightly suspicious and downright disturbing...
                            legendary that sounds cool and bad!

peg 3 is still a bone pf contention in our house, i booked the tickets for p3 on the last day of p2 so meet and greet better happen or ill be throwing my toys out the pram..
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                              legendary that sounds cool and bad!

peg 3 is still a bone pf contention in our house, i booked the tickets for p3 on the last day of p2 so meet and greet better happen or ill be throwing my toys out the pram..
                              Definately not cool, definately bad, they've heard all about it on here...

Yes, i'd be pretty peeved if you didn't get m&g's too!!

Tidying my PB (god it's gonna take forever!!) haven't seen this one in ages!

l My LJ l

Comment

as far as I can tell.... from the twitter site...its free...I haven't found anything that says its not...and with my cell plan we automatically get free texting!

Comment

Working...
                                X