Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
    Try watching it with the sound off. Hee!
    Did that and was LMAO...
    (ooo, David was just on YouTube 20 minutes ago. Lunchtime?)
    In Germany 1st May is a public holiday, it's Labour Day, so we have a day off from work. Is it also a public holiday in Canada/the US? Maybe DH isn't working today.

This whole internet thing is weird, not? It's cool how it connects people from all over the world, but it can also be creepy. Now we already know when our fav actor is online or we can trace back when he's been doing what.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

More YouTube honors! I wonder if David gets notified?

Spoiler:

The #19 Top Rated All (Today) is significant. It's not just Entertainment, it's all the YouTube ratings.

I'm so ridiculously proud of David! And of his fans who watched the video and boosted the ratings.

(ooo, David was just on YouTube 20 minutes ago. Lunchtime?)
      With the sound off is hilarious!!
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Ow, ice tea snorted in my sinus. He's just a whole bucket of awesome.

sigpic
        Sig by im_meli
        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
          Oh pavane, I so love your current location!

So, there's a party in my garden? Or better, in the pond in my garden? Hey, that thing is small, don't squash poor little Rodney!fish, people!
          Yes, it's the happening place to be! No worries - wouldn't dream of squashing Rodney!fish. That would make John!fish (and you!) very sad.

I've often wondered what it's like to be a fish to swim carefree through open water. I had this random thought pop into my head yesterday that your fish pond is an AU and when one steps into it, one instantly becomes a fish! So I imagine us all in the pond hanging with Team!fish. Ok, I'm weird. *runs and hides*

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          And does he say that "movie will be in fall"? Does he think A Dog´s Breakfast?
          Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          "At adogsbreakfastmovie.com
          That’s where it’s all about
          Cos I got a mutt and a movie coming out in the fall"

But will it be "out" in the US fall? Interesting this is the first time he has mentioned anything relating to a release time.
          Yes, first time I've heard of any release date (vague as it is ) as well. If it is a US release date, I hope it's released internationally very soon afterwards.

Originally posted by Mercury973
          Ow, ice tea snorted in my sinus.
          ouch! Tsk, tsk, you should have known better - what were you thinking? Never have drink or food around while watching teh Hewlett!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Did that and was LMAO...
            In Germany 1st May is a public holiday, it's Labour Day, so we have a day off from work. Is it also a public holiday in Canada/the US? Maybe DH isn't working today.

This whole internet thing is weird, not? It's cool how it connects people from all over the world, but it can also be creepy. Now we already know when our fav actor is online or we can trace back when he's been doing what.

Bye, A.
            We have also state holiday. It has a little bitter taste, thought. This holiday used to be big celeberation of communistic propaganda I remember as a child, we had to go out to pegeants (?) and wave with those big bows and flowers
            There was a group of communists in one place in Prague today. They were fighting with another group, neonacists. And into all of this, anti-communists (who I am sympathize with btw) were in another place and spoke about crimes of 40 years of communism here. So yeah, it´s fun. Especially when I stayed stuck in traffic block bc of all of this You know, police everywhere, watching all extremists. I think those people who today speak about communism and fight for it should try to live in it.
            oops, sorry, OT. I got into patriotic mood today again . Our hockey team defeated USA (sorry ) 4:3 btw.

And yes, it is creepy. I have in my msn list one Dutch, two British, two Americans and one German

Back to David...hmm...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Hey everyone. Just thought i would do a quick fly-by and say hi!

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
              (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
              Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
              Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

I did a google search and May 1st is not a Canadian holiday. It's not a holiday in the US either.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                  I've often wondered what it's like to be a fish to swim carefree through open water. I had this random thought pop into my head yesterday that your fish pond is an AU and when one steps into it, one instantly becomes a fish! So I imagine us all in the pond hanging with Team!fish. Ok, I'm weird. *runs and hides*
                  I really like that idea. Not only that I'd also love to know what it's like to be a fish (or a bird), we could also all meet and visit Rodneyfish. What a nice thought.

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                  We have also state holiday. It has a little bitter taste, thought. This holiday used to be big celeberation of communistic propaganda
                  I grew up in West Germany, but very close to the border.
                  Spoiler:
                  We had friends and family in East Germany (GDR) and visited them quite a few times. I know what it was like for the children/people on 'public holidays' and at other events. Also have a friend who grew up in Russia. So I can imagine what your childhood must have been like on such days. Good that these times are over.

Ok, back ontopic:

I did a google search and May 1st is not a Canadian holiday. It's not a holiday in the US either.
                  Oh ok, thanks, guess it was his lunchbreak then.

Speaking of knowing when someone is online: Seems Jane is just checking the ADB website.

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

It's holiday here.
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

It Britain, we get the first monday of May off as bank holiday, so we'll get May 8th off. (YES!!)

l My LJ l

Comment

i tell you DH looks good in black (that and anything )

sigpic

Comment

*thud*
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                            i tell you DH looks good in black (that and anything )

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...GAD-06-001.jpg
                            *contented sigh*

He also looks good in nothing - i have a pic and i don't know where it's from, but i don't think i can post it here cos it's not very PG! lol

l My LJ l

Comment

is it the nekkid pic cuz i have that too...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                                is it the nekkid pic cuz i have that too...
                                He certainly is nekkid, and so is the other bloke he's in bed with....

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X