No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* It's McKay and I love it when he goes off like this......... Please tell me i'm not the only one. *looks around hopefully*

Damn, gotta get me some DH pixs.....
    sigpic

Comment

Not the only one GG!!

great poster -mind if i snurch?
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
        Oh - finally got to see Nothing last night!!!
        WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
        Sooooo funny!! And the song - so sweet!!
        Hey, cool, glad you liked it!
        The song almost made me cry when I watched the film for the first time, such a lovely but broken voice... *sobs*

Btw, Squonk, nice new sig (P3 counter)! But isn't it a bit too big now? (Forum rules and all that jazz).

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        Chocolate and David, David and chocolate, sweet cholocate on David's....er, OK, enough now
        Just the thought makes a fangirl *melt*, right?

Originally posted by LadyLord75 View Post
        Just got a wireless keyboard & mouse hooked up today, my 9 year old nephew was curious as to how it works. I looked at him and then he said, "Its probably something made by a smart Canadian guy, like that guy on Atlantis. He's pretty smart. You know, that guy you like on there, McKay"
        Ahh, aren't kids great?

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
          Hey, cool, glad you liked it!
          The song almost made me cry when I watched the film for the first time, such a lovely but broken voice... *sobs*

Btw, Squonk, nice new sig (P3 counter)! But isn't it a bit too big now? (Forum rules and all that jazz).
          Ah crap - thought it might be, you think i can get away with the banner and the ticker if i loose the quote?

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
            Ah crap - thought it might be, you think i can get away with the banner and the ticker if i loose the quote?
            Hmm, might work. Just try it.

Ah, the ticker --> only nine months to go. *g*

Hmm, we didn't have a Hewlett website update for a long time now. Guess were were spoilt by the regular posts and now that he's working again I wonder what's wrong! *g* No, in fact I'm quite happy that it's a bit quieter atm, updates are nice, but now there's less to catch up with every day, and I guess he doesn't have much time. But I think there'll be an update in the near future, after all he didn't write about his trip to L.A. yet as he wanted to (with possible MGM news or something).

Ok, have to go to bed. I'll leave you with dignity, if you know what I mean.

Bye, A.

Comment

Well DH has been online at both digg.com and youtube...there might be legal issues stopping him talking about the LA trip.

And sometimes you just don't feel like posting anywhere online...I know I can go days with only a few posts here and there and then other times posting everywhere like crazy! lol!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy Birthday Tiggerific!

Have some chocolate on Rodney

sigpic
                Sig by im_meli
                More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Yep and sneaking it in spoiler tags does not mean you get to keep it. Sorry but one thing I don't let pass is sigs breaking rules. 50kbs 200 x 700 them be the rules. In fact your normal sig is way too large in kbs.

Sorry. Acutally I have noticed a few sigs in here that are too large. Why is it so hard to stay within the rules on this? Most manage when it comes to spoilers why not this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                    Happy Birthday Tiggerific!

Have some chocolate on Rodney

That's a great pic and Happy Birthday Tiggerific.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                    Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                      I'm sorry...I couldn't resist
                      Don't blame you...
                      I don't have great DH caps, so I thought I'd post what Kris said, cause it was cute. Good God I managed to sound like a total spaz! In my defense, had
                      a 10 hour car ride yesterday & still recovering...
                      *gets coat, walks away*
                      sigpic
                      David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                      "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Some loverly Rodney Picture spam

In Spoilers for size
                        but I double spoilerd the ones that are a little less....PG.
                        I did not make them
                        I'm just sharing them
                        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This Next One Is My personal Favorite!

sigpic
                        My LJ

Comment

Lol, those were great

hey, for those of you who feel like wasting posts... come support Rodney in these threads (they're basically the same, I started in one and the other two Rodney supporters I've seen play so far started in the other *shrug*)

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43265
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=42799

(you just post a picture of Rodney once a day to vote for him kinda deal)

Comment

I can't believe it, I've no idea why, but after I talked about the next DH update yesterday, which surely would show up soon, David updated! Telepathy?

He wrote a nice story about his birthday: About the cool present Jane gave him (obviously he had the day off!) and that he's 21 now...just like his Dad!

And he mentions Tarantino. And...Robin Williams. *g*

Hewlett talks about his b-day

Bye, A.

P.S. Sorry I missed it: Happy belated birthday, tiggerific!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                              Yep and sneaking it in spoiler tags does not mean you get to keep it. Sorry but one thing I don't let pass is sigs breaking rules. 50kbs 200 x 700 them be the rules. In fact your normal sig is way too large in kbs.

Sorry. Acutally I have noticed a few sigs in here that are too large. Why is it so hard to stay within the rules on this? Most manage when it comes to spoilers why not this?
                              Loads of sig are bigger than my normal one!!

I find it hard cos i can't figure out how where it tells you how big it is.

surely it would be easier if it just disallowed big sigs when you tried to save it.

Originally posted by Olivia001 View Post
                              Some loverly Rodney Picture spam

In Spoilers for size
                              but I double spoilerd the ones that are a little less....PG.
                              I did not make them
                              I'm just sharing them
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This Next One Is My personal Favorite!

Brilliant!!

I can't believe it, I've no idea why, but after I talked about the next DH update yesterday, which surely would show up soon, David updated! Telepathy?

He wrote a nice story about his birthday: About the cool present Jane gave him (obviously he had the day off!) and that he's 21 now...just like his Dad!

And he mentions Tarantino. And...Robin Williams. *g*

Hewlett talks about his b-day

Bye, A.

P.S. Sorry I missed it: Happy belated birthday, tiggerific!
                              Yay, it was a great update!!

And Happy Birthday to tiggerific too!!

l My LJ l

Comment

OT - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

My forum hit 50000 posts while I was asleep!

http://forum.stargate-intel.net

I'll now return you to your regular thunking
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X