• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for Canadian Geeks!
    PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

So, I asked two questions about Rodney in JM´s blog. I don´t think he would answer but who knows.

Spoiler:
      Another, the same question and answer about Sheppard in JM´s blog. Yes, we know already that his character will change. Now, what about the others?
      Oh, and the Seer will be about Carter. Well, I am not sure if something can ruin my day more. Give to blonde her episode is perfect when are there 10 other characters who need development.

Sorry for my negativism but I am trying to find some part-time job and I can´t find any bc I am not enough "flexible" (halooo, student here, I can´t work 5 days a week)

I think I will watch Defiant one or Tao for cheer me up...or Nothing

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Why does this thread always fall below the other thunk threads? We've got to keep it going strong! Has everyone voted for David/Rodney for favorite character at the Spacey Awards? Do you think he'll win or will Starbuck take it?

Does anyone know the names of the Stargate SG-1 episodes that McKay was in? I'd like to see those. They should be an interesting point of reference for seeing how much McKay has changed and grown while on Atlantis.

What's everyone's favorite Rodney moment or act or character trait? Why do you like him so much? I'm curious to read everyone's thoughts. You've probably discussed all this before but I'm new so bear with me.
        Last edited by MmmmMcKAy; 16 April 2007, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          Oh, and
          Spoiler:

the Seer will be about Carter. Well, I am not sure if something can ruin my day more. Give to blonde her episode is perfect when are there 10 other characters who need development.
          This made me angry too when I read it.
          Spoiler:
          Her 'own' ep? And one for Keller? Hello? And we'll get Teal'c and Robert Picardo on SGA too. And (JM quote) "a big crossover episode" - argh. How much more SG1 can you put into one season SGA???

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
          Why does this thread always fall below the other thunk threads? We've got to keep it going strong!
          Whenever this comes up, my standard answer is: "Because it's about quality, not about quantity"

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Does anyone know the names of the Stargate SG-1 episodes that McKay was in? I'd like to see those.
            "24 hours"
            "Redemption 1+2"
            "Moebius 1+2"
            "The Pegasus Project"
            "The road not taken"

You can find it here too:
            IMDB profile David Hewlett

The pointing didn't change.

Bye, A.

Comment

hehe, I agree Arlessiar, quality is what counts. I just tried to get through RDA thunk thread. I like him (who doesn´t? ) but there are only photos. Four pages only photos. Nothing wrong with it, of course But I ´d like to know people who I am "sharing them with"

And yeah, making from SGA 11th season of SG1 isn´t good way IMO. I hope Zelenka will get his room, too.

One black shirt and long hair.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                This made me angry too when I read it.
                Spoiler:
                Her 'own' ep? And one for Keller? Hello? And we'll get Teal'c and Robert Picardo on SGA too. And (JM quote) "a big crossover episode" - argh. How much more SG1 can you put into one season SGA???

Whenever this comes up, my standard answer is: "Because it's about quality, not about quantity"

Bye, A.

Oh, okay, I'll buy that. McKay and Hewlett are definitely quality.

I've only seen through Trinity in Season 2 so far, but I'm a bit upset that Amanda Tapping is joining Atlantis. I'm not an SG-1 watcher(I've seen bits but never got sucked in like I did with Atlantis right away). Atlantis has it's own dynamic, it's own great cast(I know certain people leave) that I don't want tampered with too much. And Carter is just blah to me.
                And besides Tapping joining, you say there will be crossovers? Yuck!, though I suppose I shouldn't judge until I see the episodes.

Thanks for the episode list, Arlessiar.

Comment

Oh, okay, I'll buy that. McKay and Hewlett are definitely quality.

I've only seen through Trinity in Season 2 so far, but I'm a bit upset that Amanda Tapping is joining Atlantis. I'm not an SG-1 watcher(I've seen bits but never got sucked in like I did with Atlantis right away). Atlantis has it's own dynamic, it's own great cast(I know certain people leave) that I don't want tampered with too much. And Carter is just blah to me.
                  And besides Tapping joining, you say there will be crossovers? Yuck!, though I suppose I shouldn't judge until I see the episodes.

See, that's what I'm afraid of, SGA being 'tampered with'...SG1 is fine, but
                  Atlantis had me from the get-go. (well McKay had me...) Carter is fine, too...
                  I just don't want Rodney constantly fawning over her. To be fair, I'm only
                  up to Return Pt. 2, but I'm a bit worried about next season. Not sure what
                  to think, really. Hmmmm...
                  sigpic
                  David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                  "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

More pics!

Spolier for size and quality. I wish this turned out better, but oh well. Taken at the Vancouver convention
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli
                    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

My, it was very warm here today. Over 25°C, and it's only the middle of April!

I just watched "Critical Mass" with my Mum. She came to me and said "wanna watch Sheppard?" I said "No, but I might want to watch Stargate with you." She's so thunking for that silly-haired guy! Yesterday we already watched "Epiphany".

Anyway, Dad was sitting in front of the TV, watching soccer. Mum tried to persuade him to go upstairs and watch the game on the small TV, so that we could watch SGA. He agreed, but only in exchange with a nice sweet treat. *g* Mum said later: "Wow Sheppard cost me one chocolate bar today!"

We watched the ep, and suddenly she says "But the guy you like really does have a crooked mouth, not?"

Mothers!

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      hehe, I agree Arlessiar, quality is what counts. I just tried to get through RDA thunk thread. I like him (who doesn´t? ) but there are only photos. Four pages only photos. Nothing wrong with it, of course But I ´d like to know people who I am "sharing them with"
                      I understand that some people like this way of thunking (only picspams and such), and it's more than ok, it's just not my thing. I like my thunk thread the way you described it, Klenotka. The way this wonderful thread here is like.

No problem.

I agree with you 100% on what you said about AT and why you like SGA so much. Same here.
                      (Mind possible spoilers in your post, btw)

Originally posted by LadyLord75 View Post
                      See, that's what I'm afraid of, SGA being 'tampered with'...SG1 is fine, but
                      Atlantis had me from the get-go. (well McKay had me...)
                      I so share your concerns regarding S4 and I also liked SGA the way it was.

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                      This is such a sweet pic! Better than the official promo pics they posed for imho.

Bye, A.

Comment

More pics!

Spolier for size and quality. I wish this turned out better, but oh well. Taken at the Vancouver convention
                        Spoiler:
                        Just had to say...I've not had the best day...
                        But that makes me smile-thanx.
                        sigpic
                        David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                        "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Just thought I'd repost some of my shots from Pegasus 2!

sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

great pics Sue! is this one of yours as well? cuz I picked this one up here...but don't know who to credit. it is one of my faves too!

Comment

Nope that's not mines...the name of the person who took it is one the tip of my tongue...

ShellDB I think...maybe...

OT - DAVID NYKL'S ON GW RIGHT NOW ANSWERING QUESTIONS!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

More pics!

Spoiler:

This pic is amazing.......very yummy!

Love David with the Doctor Who stuff also. My I love the unshaven look on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X