No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of these shots of DH I have never seen before...
    My God, the hair!!! I'm grinning like an idiot right now.
    Thanx, all! (Off to do intense DH research)
    sigpic
    David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
    "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

LOL

David's updated his myspace

http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cf...2-d3475f56ee78
      Last edited by sueKay; 14 April 2007, 01:50 PM.
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

David is such a geek - more changes to the dgeek site - this time the colour...

and it's my favourite shade of my favourite colour!!

I is happy

http://www.dgeek.com

edit: and as soon as I post it, it's back to red lol!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
          David's updated his myspace
          I can never see his MySpace pages as the site doesn't display correctly for me (no, not even with Firefox). Maybe it does when I get an account and log in, but I doubt that, and so I didn't register yet.

So what's the update about?

Was it also about the Spacey Awards? He just posted about that on the ADB site, saying that an award would be bad for McKay's ego. He also said that this is the reason why we shouldn't vote for him, because such an ego boost cannot possibly be good. Hmmm, could that be David's slightly manipulative way of motivating his fans, so that they do go and do vote for McKay? Well, if that's the case, then it worked, because many people (yeah, including ME ) said that they voted for McKay. But I would have voted for McKay anyway.

David is such a geek - more changes to the dgeek site - this time the colour...
          and it's my favourite shade of my favourite colour!!
          edit: and as soon as I post it, it's back to red lol!
          I didn't see it before he changed it back to the original, what colour was it?

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

it was turquoise or aqua, but the same template
            sigpic

Comment

it was turquoise or aqua, but the same template
              Ah, nice! My second fav colour right after apricot.

Thanks for telling me!

Bye, A.

Comment

Oh...I'M GOING TO PEG3!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suekay
                  Oh...I'M GOING TO PEG3!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Great! Then we'll meet again!

Going to bed now.

Why can't this be what I see when I enter the bedroom???

Bye, A.

Comment

I can't see MySpace as I don't have an account and they say I need one, for the life of me I can't see why I should get one. Does he put heaps up that is so different to anything else? And if he does I am sure I will hear about it eventually.

Ah you know you are getting bored with fandom when you refuse to join sites just 'cause he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                      I can't see MySpace as I don't have an account and they say I need one, for the life of me I can't see why I should get one. Does he put heaps up that is so different to anything else? And if he does I am sure I will hear about it eventually.

Ah you know you are getting bored with fandom when you refuse to join sites just 'cause he does.
                      Yes, as I said I also don't have a McSpace account and don't plan on getting one. Don't think I'm getting bored with fandom yet, I just 'cooled down' a bit, and I discovered that I'm registered at far too many sites on the net as it is. But I have to say, joining the site is still tempting. But I guess I'll hear about what he posts there anyway.

Hmm, I wanted to got to bed, but the fact that there's no RM waiting for me there made the idea of going to bed less attractive somehow. Hmm, where's that clone when you need it??

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                        Yes, as I said I also don't have a McSpace account and don't plan on getting one. Don't think I'm getting bored with fandom yet, I just 'cooled down' a bit, and I discovered that I'm registered at far too many sites on the net as it is. But I have to say, joining the site is still tempting. But I guess I'll hear about what he posts there anyway.
                        I am signed with a few sites but I don't have the time for them, so really why sign to yet more? I think many do sign just to say they have, which is fine, but ultimately pointless.

It is that side of fandom I am bored with, the side that has to be the first with everything and join everything just because he does, it's almost like stalking on the net (that is a joke by the way I know he informs people so they can join ), I just see it as a way to waste more time.

I will get around to all the news eventually, and unless it is something huge like him getting started on Starcrossed (really started) there is little at the moment to be fussed over. I mean that in a good way, it is about time we had some mundane days without major "news" from the DH camp. *when did it get to this!*

Comment

Still not in bed. Argh. 2am...
                          Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                          I mean that in a good way, it is about time we had some mundane days without major "news" from the DH camp. *when did it get to this!*
                          Funny, I was thinking the same yesterday when I visited David site, I was somehow happy that there wasn't another big update for a while with news to catch up with and to post, discuss, squee or think about. I know, this sounds strange coming from a fangirl! But somehow I was happy that it was a little more quiet. Not that DH updates are bad, no I love them! But they can be a bit...stressful when the fandom frenzy starts.

But you know, ultimately there'll be a big update, the question is not if but when, and I always find myself thinking "oh yes please, an update, I love it when David talks to his fans" and at the same time "please no DH update today, I don't have time to read or discuss it and I'd hate missing out on it!"

Confusing, I know. Two hearts are beating in my chest.

In other news, JM updated his blog again, and this here made me not happy:

(About McKay and a certain someone)
                          Spoiler:
                          Anonymous #5 writes: “What are the chances that we can see Dr. Katie Brown in season 4?”

Answer by JM: Chances are excellent.

There was a rant thread concerning this somewhere, right?

Anyway, this here was funny (concerning the crazy-eyes-pic of DH which JM posted):
                          Susan writes: “How long can David Hewlett keep his eyes wide open like that without them drying out?”

Answer by JM: His record is 27 minutes and 12 seconds.
                          Bye, A.

Comment

I don't mind Katie

*ducks rotten fruit*

FTR - I've been on myspace for almost a year, I was on digg for a while and forgot my login details, and joined youtube before David.
                            sigpic

Comment

...And cos Grant Jansky never gets old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToJv56Qhk
                              sigpic

Comment

David new post

Simona
                                Click me, help me grow!
                                Spoiler:
                                WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                                MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                                SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
                                MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

Working...
                                X