No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No third page panic, peeps, it means nothing. We love Rodney/David, and that's the only important thing, for that we don't need proofs or indicators. Also, keep in mind that people do have real lives.

Piccies!

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
      No third page panic, peeps, it means nothing. We love Rodney/David, and that's the only important thing, for that we don't need proofs or indicators. Also, keep in mind that people do have real lives.
      Real.....what??

Life....yeah i have vague memories of having one of those....

(great pics btw)
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Rodney needs Love.
        (click to get full-size pics)

Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
        Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
        -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Originally posted by Night Spring View Post
          Rodney needs Love.
          (click to get full-size pics)

The facial expression in this one is just brilliant - not to mention the hair *squee*

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
            http://www.squidge.org/nightspring/m...hoes-12960.png
            The facial expression in this one is just brilliant - not to mention the hair *squee*
            I know! *pets* *pets some more* *licks*
            Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
            Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
            -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Originally posted by Night Spring View Post
              I know! *pets* *pets some more* *licks*
              .:Listening to: American Witch//Rob Zombie//Educated Horses

.:Ah, there we go!
              .:Someone has the right idea!
              .:*joins*
              .:
              .:I think I'm going to be overwhelmed with actorly cuteness...
              .:*drools all over the thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                *drools all over the thread*
                Ewwwww!! Use your bucket please!! lol

l My LJ l

Comment

Ewwwww!! Use your bucket please!! lol
                  .:Listening to: The Scorpion Sleeps//Rob Zombie//Educated Horses

.:
                  .:Oops...
                  .:*mops*
                  .:

Comment

Oops...
                    *mops*
                    I should think so too!!

l My LJ l

Comment

Hehe, RM/DH has great fans, they even clean up the thunk thread after they drooled for him...

Real.....what??
                      Life....yeah i have vague memories of having one of those....
                      Real life, that's what happens in the few moments when you cannot think about/thunk for/dream of/drool for Rodney/David... but as I have no real life myself I know that it's hard to remember these moments, as soon as your are thunking again you tend to forget the annoying disturbance that's called real life.

New cap - "Wait, are you implying I might not be a genius???"

Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                        Real life, that's what happens in the few moments when you cannot think about/thunk for/dream of/drool for Rodney/David...
                        When is that exactly?? *looks about innocently*

Love the caption

l My LJ l

Comment

Any other characters you guys'd particularly like to see wallpaperized?[/color]
                          I'd like to see John - Rodney - Carson wallpaper. Something funny, because they are my magical laughing trio!

And ofcourse, what any Sparky shipper would like to see... guess what! Your wallpapers are lovely!! i will most definitely use & stare if you don't mind?
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            I'd like to see John - Rodney - Carson wallpaper. Something funny, because they are my magical laughing trio!

And ofcourse, what any Sparky shipper would like to see... guess what! Your wallpapers are lovely!! i will most definitely use & stare if you don't mind?
                            .:Listening to: ...Nothing, at the moment...

.:>w<
                            .:Yay! Go right ahead, they're free to take. Just not to manipulate and call your own, but I think everybody knows that...
                            .:I've actually been working on a "Men of Atlantis" wallpaper. I may just take Ronon out, because he's not as cool as Rodney, Carson, or John.

As for Sparky...well...if you're really good, Haliyah might make you one...xD

Comment

New piccies from The Return pt2. Not spoilers. At least I don't think so. (I will spoil if anyone thinks they are.)

Not a lot of McKay sadly but I did like the look of this, we so rarely see a below the waist shot of him in all his glory *cough*

Then there is this one!
                              That gun is pointing at... Oh no! John! Protect your boyfriend!

Comment

Working...
                              X