Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    But I think he looks HAWT! Is it wrong to love his little tummy
    No, that's definitely alright! I do too! Saw it immediately and smiled and thought that
    a) that photo was made from a bad angle
    b) DH possibly might bother, but that I don't care and actually like it
    c) RM/DH is indeed a bit soft around the middle but that it's very sweet and natural (and I had my arms around his waist and felt it, loved it! *cough* )
    b) some idiotic folks will say again that he's fat.
    c) I have this urge to poke it (lovingly)

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

But I think he looks HAWT! Is it wrong to love his little tummy
      His little tummy is why I think he's so hot. It's like Sawyer on Lost. The imperfections make the character seem more real, and really, a nice snuggleable little tummy is hardly what I'd call an imperfection. He's got great shoulders, arms, and derriere. He's hit the trifecta of droolworthiness in my book.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh I know he *it* is hot! I am definatly one of the fangirls who would be quite happy if David stays more or less the way he is I don't want him losing his tummy, I think it makes him *even more* sexy.

Do not ask me how many times I have paused watched that clip from ADB just to see his tummy in all its nekkid glory! LOL!
        Last edited by Willow'sCat; 12 February 2007, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Tummy defenders!
          The man is not fat. Are we so brainwashed to think that anyone who doesn't have a "perfect" body is fat?
          (And by perfect, I mean >15% body fat with flat abs)

Arlessiar- you touched the belly? I bow down to you.

Hoping that he comes to Vancouver and I get a hug too...
          sigpic
          Sig by im_meli
          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Oh I know he *it* is hot! I am definatly one of the fangirls who would be quite happy if David stays more or less the way he is I don't want him losing his tummy, I think it makes him *even more* sexy.

Do not ask me how many times I have paused watched that clip from ADB just to see his tummy in all its nekkid glory! LOL!
            Oh, I wasn't doubting your devotion, lol. As for that preview, I screencapped and iconed it. Yay for real bodies! Yay for perviness!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi kittens & kats!

Heehee, Alipeeps I saw that on LJ too, it is from the season two DVD, when he is *acting up* while shooting Duet. Not sure I would go with happy dance to describe it.

I love them too! I know they are staged, I know he isn't looking at the camera I know there are only *only* 3 of them and his boots are cut off.... But I think he looks HAWT! Is it wrong to love his little tummy
              I noticed that too as I was scanning him up and down...ahem...and oh it's sexy as hell. It's all right to love him from head to toe. He's awfully nice to look at. Just what a girl needs after a long day.

He's so pounce-able. I don't know what I want more...
              Spoiler:
              to pounce on him myself or watch Sheppard pounce on him... let me think about it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                  Expect more geekery from me tonight in the form of DVD quality Boa Vs Python caps!

Yes you know you are totally gone in the head when you buy a movie you already have on your computer that you already know is crap because the actor that you primarily fangirl is in it...

But he's so damn hot in it lol!
                  Ohhh if your gone in the head, then so am I... I do that all the time with actors I'm gaga over... crappy film or not(it was crap).. DH was HOT in that movie...

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird View Post
                    He's so pounce-able. I don't know what I want more... to pounce on him myself or watch Sheppard pounce on him... let me think about it.
                    I want to pounce on him and Sheppard! *what?*

Comment

Well, you've probably seen most of these before, but these are some of my favourite D/R pics...

Spoiler:

...Along with a few others that I've suddenly been far too lazy to post...

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                        No, that's definitely alright! I do too! Saw it immediately and smiled and thought that
                        a) that photo was made from a bad angle
                        b) DH possibly might bother, but that I don't care and actually like it
                        c) RM/DH is indeed a bit soft around the middle but that it's very sweet and natural (and I had my arms around his waist and felt it, loved it! *cough* )
                        b) some idiotic folks will say again that he's fat.
                        c) I have this urge to poke it (lovingly)

Bye, A.
                        a) All the promo pics are slighty odd IMHO
                        b) For some reason, his eyes are really nice in them.
                        c) i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you
                        d) Exactly THE MAN IS NOWHERE NEAR FAT!! You can't cuddle a bag of bones!
                        e) i get the urge to squeeze.

Are we creating a band of Tummy Thunkers here!?!

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                        I saw that on LJ too, it is from the season two DVD, when he is *acting up* while shooting Duet. Not sure I would go with happy dance to describe it.
                        Got a link?
                        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

The happy dance is something different to the crazy duet dance...the happy dance was a wee thing David did on stage at Comic Con
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy Valentines! - I'm linking only because of some young tender Hewlettass. It's Shareable.

A few more.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                              The happy dance is something different to the crazy duet dance...the happy dance was a wee thing David did on stage at Comic Con
                              Ooooooh. Mind you any David dance has got to be priceless.
                              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Just wanted to let you all know that Atlantis Emedian has announced that they'll publish the rest of the promo pictures soon. As we know they've published three promo pics of every character on Friday, and now they'll add more every day, because there are many more for each character! Today they started with lots of Sheppard promo pics. The additional McKay promo pics will be published on 15th February, the day after tomorrow.

Bye, A.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X