No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know why when you are making a vid (on windows movie maker) when you trim the vid all you see is green???(if you havent guessed..novice at making them)

Comment

Hi again, I am sooo not in picture what´s going on. I am falling into OT again.
      I have exams and I have work and I don´t know what to do sooner. Seriously, who would have the great idea to return in almost 24 years to school. I did it and I just can´t learn any more.
      The stress got me today completely. I didn´t eat or even drink until noon and when I finally got to KFC to dinner, I fained, or passed out, whatever you call it This has never ever happened to me and I was proud that I am tough. Well, not any more. I scared people in there but fortunataly, I had to only drink and eat and I was OK (sooo McKayish, isn´t it? )

And to SGA. I think Tao was the best David´s episode. He was incredible, he could have more like himself and I think this one is second behind M&MM.

I would be happy to see Game bc it looks like nice McKay/Shepp friendship episode again. But I am not sure since Tao was heavy McKay if he would get so much room again. And Ark is written by Ken Cuperus, which wouldn´t have to be bad. Let´s just wait and see.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Watcher Nice Rodney Hand pics..

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
          anyone know why when you are making a vid (on windows movie maker) when you trim the vid all you see is green???(if you havent guessed..novice at making them)
          Hmm, I don't use WMM as it hates me,
          Spoiler:
          I am also not sure what "trim" means, are you cutting the size of the frames or are you meaning the whole vid? Either way I don't see why you would have green. Try asking in the Members helping Members section of GW or the Vid thread.

Do you think Carson is jealous?

Spoiler cap from Tao of Rodney

Spoiler:

I want to start a McKay/Chair thread, if only this ep aired back when I was a Rockett girl.

And am I the only one that wants to pull that t-shirt up? Straddle that chair! Lick that neck. *fans self* LOL

Oh and another thing on this ep, why is it so hard to believe that the women thought Rodney was hot?!? I don't get why she couldn't have.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
            Spoiler cap from Tao of Rodney

Spoiler:

I want to start a McKay/Chair thread, if only this ep aired back when I was a Rockett girl.

And am I the only one that wants to pull that t-shirt up? Straddle that chair! Lick that neck. *fans self* LOL

Oh and another thing on this ep, why is it so hard to believe that the women thought Rodney was hot?!? I don't get why she couldn't have.

Yeah, Rodney was really hot in this episode. Especially in that scene that the cap is from. Although Rodney said earlier in the episode

Spoiler:
            that he was exactly the same weight as at the beginning of the expedition, I think he's lost weight. Or maybe it was the camera, because, I swear, everybody looked thinner. Leaning back in the control chair gave his jawline real definition. And those eyes! And his hands on the control chair armrests. Mmm!

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Great analysis, Starfox.

I really like how you wrote these parts..

Spoiler:

"I'm not saying he's completely anti-social or socially stunted, but his priorities are his life and his work first, other people second. I think a large part of this episode for him was reminding him to make other people a larger part of his life. And, near the end, realizing that he's a pretty large part of other people's. They didn't say all they could have said, but they said enough. I think strong emotional moments/declarations would have been extremely out of character on the part of anyone other than Elizabeth (who did make them) and Teyla (who, with the exception of "Echoes" gets so little screen time this season I think the writers sometime forget she's there; the tea scene may have been the most Teyla-Rodney interaction we've seen all season).

"...most people I've encountered express love more through insults and backhanded compliments and little gestures that no one ever notices than through honest admissions of love and affection. It's stupid, but it's how I expect people to work."

I also like how you described "SGA as one big, loving, extremely dysfunctional family."

Last edited by Scarym1; 18 December 2006, 02:31 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Rodney is hot in every episode
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Tonight Sci-Fi was supposed to have an SGA mini-marathon, but guess what, they are showing SG-1. Again. I am growing to loathe the Sci-Fi channel.
                  Sorry, I needed to vent.
                  I miss my Rodney.

V5

Comment

What they chanaged it???????
                    sigpic

Comment

It's still listed: http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/today.html

It's to start at 7pm. But it's the 1st four episodes of season 1.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by im_meli
                      More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

yeah and its that time here.
                        sigpic

Comment

McKay Chick- it's not? I'm so sick of this network. I wish they were still on Showtime (I know that Atlantis wasn't shown on Showtime).

Maybe they'll get their stuff together by the time it's 7pm here on the West Coast.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by im_meli

Comment

im not sure i will find out when i get back on. But on my tv guide it said it was going to be atlantis untill yesterday when i turned it on it change to sg-1
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah, what are you gonna do?

Random smerk:
                              sigpic
                              Sig by im_meli

Comment

OT: Guess who else is blogging?

Our other favourite scientist is back with a different blog

http://www.davidnykl.com/zelenka.htm

hee!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X