Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652
    Excuse me. I'm gone for a couple of days and this thread has decided to do some serious discussion of McKay instead of thunking. I think the serious stuff should be in the Rodney McKay thread under the Atlantis Season One forum. We need to do more drooling here.
    I'm paying good money at an internet cafe to post this. Enjoy!
    I'm sorry if the whole gene therapy thing is a serious discussion but I have been curious about that for a while now. So to make up for it, I submit pics of the hotness that is David Hewlett/Rodney McKay.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
    Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
      I'm sorry if the whole gene therapy thing is a serious discussion but I have been curious about that for a while now. So to make up for it, I submit pics of the hotness that is David Hewlett/Rodney McKay.
      There's just something great about that last one...

Comment

Hey, free internet access in the business center at my hotel! But you have to come in at like at 2am to even get to one of the 2 terminals. Look at the sacrifices I make for you all!

I'm sorry if the whole gene therapy thing is a serious discussion but I have been curious about that for a while now.
        I was just joking. Although I do think the serious stuff should go in the other thread so we have both of them really active.

So to make up for it, I submit pics of the hotness that is David Hewlett/Rodney McKay.

This doesn't even look like Rodney to me. Since he has on the cranberry jumpsuit, I guess that's from The Siege. He's supposed to be really tired, so I guess he wouldn't look like himself.

Here's one that does. The dark color suits Rodney so much better than the beige jacket.

More caps. I don't know if I posted any of these before.

Some of Rodney with mouth in motion. Such a nice mouth!

I love how his eyes just light up, don't you?

Rodney's not so happy here. But look at his lovely lashes!

I think I've now posted all the Letters From Pegasus photos I uploaded before my vacation.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hey, free internet access in the business center at my hotel! But you have to come in at like at 2am to even get to one of the 2 terminals. Look at the sacrifices I make for you all!

This doesn't even look like Rodney to me. Since he has on the cranberry jumpsuit, I guess that's from The Siege. He's supposed to be really tired, so I guess he wouldn't look like himself.
          Aww, but David is worth it! (And so are we...?)
          That shot is quite weird yeah, hair sticking out in so many directions too, but it is in fact from 'Home' - the hasmat suits.

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
            I saw Mobieus! McKay was absolutely hilarious in it. I loved his interaction with the other characters. He seems to have chemistry with all of the characters he interacts with and I think thats down to the way David Hewlett portrays him. McKay fans you will deffinately love his role in these episodes!

His role in Mobeus was absolutely hilariously acted by David Hewlett. He is just such a likeable character even when he is being arrogant, egotistical and vulgar lol. Even the shirt he was wearing was really funny hehe.

Lucy x
            According to imdb, McKay is in both parts of Moebius. At least that's a bigger part than Sam Carter's was in Letters From Pegasus.

Hmm, imdb has Dr. Rodney McKay for Moebius, part 1 and Rodney McKay, Ph.D. for Moebius, part 2. I wonder if that's spoiler-ish? I can't imagine what the role differences mean.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

It was the same Character, he was only briefly in Part 2. It was the Alternate Timeline McKay, same one from Part 1

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                Aww, but David is worth it! (And so are we...?)
                That shot is quite weird yeah, hair sticking out in so many directions too, but it is in fact from 'Home' - the hasmat suits.
                No wonder I didn't recognize the scene when I thought it was from The Siege. Hmm, I don't remember that look from Rodney in "Home". I'll have to check that again.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Heres a heads up to let everyone know that theres gonna be an interview with David in the SFX mag that will be available on the 16th March. I think it's issue 129! Joe, Torri and Rachel are interviewed too I think.

Love all the screencaps everyone! So many emotions, so many gorgeous eye pics hehe.

Lucy

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                    It was the same Character, he was only briefly in Part 2.
                    Spoiler:
                    It was the Alternate Timeline McKay, same one from Part 1
                    Huh, then I wonder whose idea was to put the title differences in imdb. That's kinda funny (haha, not funny strange) to have the 2 titles.
                    Spoiler:
                    So alternate McKay, don't you think?

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                      I love McKay's t-shirt in Moebius.

Mr Fantastic. So totally him, they couldn't find a better shirt for him.
                      I agree. His tshirt cracked me up. It was just such a McKay thing to wear and he looked gooooooooood!

Lucy

Comment

It's because random people off the streets are allowed to add entries. This means discrepancies in spelling and names.... I mean, I think I saw one entry that listed the person's title, first, middle and last name and the pretentious letters after his/her name. And I've seen completely WRONG listings, too. And made up stuff.... So it doesn't mean anything, but it could be fun to try and think up explanations for it.

Comment

Can we get some piccies of McKay in them shirts in Mobius part 1 and 2?
                          He looks so hot! Especially in Mobius part 2!

By the way
                          Spoiler:
                          Kawalsky was in mobius!!! I couldn't believe it!!!!

Now that's a suprise!! I didnt know he was in it.

And is it just me or has McKay lost some of his coolness in SGA??
                          Spoiler:
                          because in Mobius he was all mr talks-a-lot again, and also in redemption with the funny Anubis impressions!! Those cracked me up!!!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

you know...i've noticed he's got some stubble goin on lately..

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                            Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                            Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...sus2053376.jpg
                              More caps. I don't know if I posted any of these before.
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...sus1000391.jpg
                              Some of Rodney with mouth in motion. Such a nice mouth!
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...sus0955887.jpg
                              I love how his eyes just light up, don't you?
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...sus0955386.jpg
                              Rodney's not so happy here. But look at his lovely lashes!
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...sus0127170.jpg
                              This just confirms it for me. I am so in love with this man! (Well, as in love with a fictionalcharacter/never met the actor and not going obsessivly stalker girl as one can be. )
                              I McKay!
                              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Are you kidding? I'm all about McKay's hands! I have some really good ones from The Brotherhood, but they're spoilerish and on the computer at home. When I get back from vacation, and reload XP to get rid of that spyware that has invaded my computer, I'll post them as links for the spoiler-phobic. See, I'm thinking of you all even when I'm on vacation! Well, I'm really thinking about McKay, but come along for the ride!
                                Oh, ok. I'll repost a couple of hand shots from The Brotherhood that I have available, just for ra-hanna.
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ood2718303.jpg
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ood2910415.jpg
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ood2911375.jpg
                                Can I just slide my hand onto yours, Dr. McKay?
                                THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
                                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Working...
                                X