X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the interview bits, pavane!
    Originally posted by pavaneofstars
    Sounds like they have way too much fun!
    I also guess the day is never dull when David or Joe are around!
    So David likes Firefly.
    Yes, he does, I knew that, but don't ask me where I read that, I don't remember! It was in an interview some time ago, I guess that was around the time when Serenity came out, but I don't remember the details.
    So they're all going to see the movie. I want to go!
    Me too, me too! A private screening, that would be great, DH could invite some of his fangirls!

Tracker - congrats on 900 posts!

Ok, I'm off, we're leaving soon. If I don't manage to drop by shortly during my holiday I see you all again on the 21st! Keep up the wonderful thunking, stay well, until then! I'll miss you all!

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
      Hey gang! I'm going to the Shore Leave Convention in Towson, MD (it's just north of Baltimore) this weekend. Guests include Amanda Tapping, Carmen Argenziano and Corin Nemec, all of SG1. I'm be wearing a GateWorld Thunker badge I made up, with b&w photos of Paul, David and David Nykl. Gotta show the Atlantis Love!

I'd show you a pic of the badge, but photobucket refuses to upload my pic.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

watcher- that badge is great! I love the pics you used
        Originally posted by pavaneofstars
        Lemon Chicken is good. Or some variation of lemon: I_Lemon, Lemon!, Lemony, LemonBunches. I dunno Those are just ones I thought of off the top of my head.
        That gives me an idea-
        Spoiler:

Might go with iLemon

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Here's something about 'A Dog's Breakfast' from the official Stargate Magazine

From 2nd AD Vince Coates Column (spoilers for ADB)
          Spoiler:
          David Hewlett wrote, directed and starred in his own movie this off season between shooting Stargate: Atlantis, called A Dog's Breakfast a roaring comedy about an agoraphobic stay-at-home-recluse who thinks he's committed murder.

<snip>

I suggest you see it when it comes out either at the theater or on DVD for a glimpse of David Naked!

Last edited by sueKay; 12 July 2006, 04:50 AM.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Just watched The Triangle and can FINALLY do screen caps so thought i'd post a few here.

Spoiler:

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

iLemon would work great since DH is an Apple guy and RM has his lemon thing.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

^ I forgot about his Mac lol, iLemon it is then

Red Phoniex- love the pics and thanks for posting them i really want to see that movie.

sigpic

Comment

Red phoenix - your pics aren't showing for me...I'm getting an advert thingy instead
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Red phoenix - your pics aren't showing for me...I'm getting an advert thingy instead
                    the pics shouldve loaded under the adverts, they take a while to load.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                      ^ I forgot about his Mac lol, iLemon it is then
                      'iLemon' - I like it.

Do I get a mention for inspiring the 'Lemon' part?
                      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

BTW...(OT sorta)

DH said the plan was to shoot (the film) at their (his and Jane's) house, so do you think the house in the film will actually be where they live?
                        sigpic

Comment

Tracker cograts on 900 posts!

Originally posted by False hope
                          That gives me an idea-

Might go with iLemon
                          Glad I could help!

sueKay, thanks for the ADB tidbits. Everytime I hear something about this movie I want to see it -NOW!

Originally posted by sueKay
                          DH said the plan was to shoot (the film) at their (his and Jane's) house, so do you think the house in the film will actually be where they live?
                          That was my understanding.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I think we need to keep this thread above the "Anti-Rodney and Anti-Weir thread" (and keep it above the Felger thunk thread too!). Oh dear, one of the things I loved about GateWorld was the seeming lack of anti-Rodney threads. Let's hope it doesn't get popular! I suppose at least we don't have to read it if we don't want to, though. And if we don't read it, we can assume that if there are loads of postings on it they must be anti-Weir ones, right?!
                            Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Originally posted by Catsitter
                              I think we need to keep this thread above the "Anti-Rodney and Anti-Weir thread" (and keep it above the Felger thunk thread too!). Oh dear, one of the things I loved about GateWorld was the seeming lack of anti-Rodney threads. Let's hope it doesn't get popular! I suppose at least we don't have to read it if we don't want to, though. And if we don't read it, we can assume that if there are loads of postings on it they must be anti-Weir ones, right?!
                              There's an anti-Rodney thread?
                              (I guess it shows I don't leave this thread much)
                              Why would anybody be anti-Rodney?
                              Aircowhere are you?

Comment

I braved the Anti Rodney thread...at present only one person there is 'anti-Rodney' while another two think he's a bit annoying but okay...

far more people like Rodney now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X