Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mercury973
    Alright kids! I'm off on vacation! And to Canada on Thursday. Hope you all have a super-dooper week and maybe I'll stop by.

Thanks for the hand pics, ya'all.

You guys might have seen this before, but I just about died when I saw it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYrOM...B%20Avenue%20Q

The song: If you were gay.
    Lol! I have never seen that! For a moment I thought I had clicked on the Pro Sheppard/McKay slash thread! You posting it in there? If not I will!

Comment

That "If You Were Gay" video was very cute. I liked the ending, lol.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
      Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
        4 months is long enough to be shoehorned into a single small bedroom. Right now everything does seem to be going well. I've got a job I enjoy, the house seems to be a done deal, I've got preliminary confermation that I'll get to play in the SGA sandbox in late August.... life is good!
        Yaaayyy....always nice when life is good. Congrats to you for pulling everything together so well. Sounds great. and I'm glad you're coming back.
        How big is your new house? We've gone from 800 sf to 3000 sf over the past twenty years...and I am thoroughly sick of cleaning 3000 sf. I don't think I'd mind going back to 800...

Tho maybe I shouldn't complain, because according to the doomsday show currently on Sci Fi, we aren't going to be around that much longer.

Atlantis should be on right now! What is this nonsense? Don't they know we need frequent doses of McKay?

Comment

Hi, Willow's Cat, who are the two guys in the first pic of your black and white sig (which I love, btw)? The two that are leaning against each other. Sweet picture.

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
            Hi, Willow's Cat, who are the two guys in the first pic of your black and white sig (which I love, btw)? The two that are leaning against each other. Sweet picture.
            Queer as Folk's Justin & Brian. When they were good they were really bad! *cough* sorry.

Comment

Atlantis should be on right now! What is this nonsense? Don't they know we need frequent doses of McKay?
              I know what you mean. I think there is also some sort of special documentary on Atlantis (not Stargate Atlantis) before or after the doomsday show.

A lovely dose of McKay

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Hi folks!
                It's 3am and I just came back from this wedding. The food was great, the drinks were great the music was bad and there was a thunderstorm that forced us to celebrate inside - which meant not enough space for 70 people. Sometimes I really wished I could have been here thunking...
                Now I'm back, but it's bedtime (owww, my feet hurt so much...), so I'll comment on some posts tomorrow. I just wanted to say:

Hi strivaria, darling, good to see you again and to know that soon you might be online more often again!

And Mercury, have a great vacation!

And now I'm off to catch some sleep and a DH dream!
                I sooo want one!

More later,
                bye, a nearly comatose A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  Hi folks!
                  It's 3am and I just came back from this wedding. The food was great, the drinks were great the music was bad
                  OMG! Isn't the music at Weddings just the worst in the whole wide world!!! Even when you think the *couple* have great taste in music at weddings it all goes out the window. You're left listening to Whitney Houston. At least the drink was good.
                  bye, a nearly comatose A.
                  Lol! Comatose is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Hi folks!
                    It's 3am and I just came back from this wedding.
                    Oh, my! Hope you get some quality sleep tonight. This must be a weekend for weddings. My sister is going to one tonight and then my whole family is going to one on Sunday. Which reminds me I probably won't be on here at all this weekend, as the wedding is out of town and we're making a little holiday of it.

Now back on topic... who else has been voting here? http://www.celeeb.com/david-hewlett/
                    Currently at #107.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                      OMG! Isn't the music at Weddings just the worst in the whole wide world!!! Even when you think the *couple* have great taste in music at weddings it all goes out the window. You're left listening to Whitney Houston. At least the drink was good.
                      Lol! Comatose is good.
                      Note to self: ensure taste in music before making final decision if I ever get married.

Must... resist... urge to tickle...
                      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Right see ya! I am off to see PotC2, yes I know it is a Disney film but it has Johnny and Orlando. I can't resist.

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                          Right see ya! I am off to see PotC2, yes I know it is a Disney film but it has Johnny and Orlando. I can't resist.
                          But it doesn't have David Hewlett...

And there's nuffin' wrong with Disney movies.
                          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
                            You guys might have seen this before, but I just about died when I saw it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYrOM...B%20Avenue%20Q
                            Heehehe, oh that's great! Thanks for posting that.

How big is your new house?
                            It's a little over 1200 sq. feet, just a little bit smaller than my previous house so hopefully this one will be easier to manage. It would also help if I curbed my inherited pack-rat tendancies... such as I do not need to horde newspapers for paper mache projects that I'll never do. And wow, 3000 sq. feet?! I don't think I could even begin to keep up with keeping that clean... you go thunker!

Arlessar, hope you do get that DH dream after having such a rotten time at the wedding. Well, at least the food and drinks were good... you know that's probably all Rodney would be concerned about. Once they were certified citrus free of course.

Oooh, have fun at PotC2, Rose. I'd be watching it right now, but my brother didn't have spare ticket. It would have been fun to go with him the movie theater anyway just to see the reactions... he went in his Society for Creative Anachronism garb, complete with the knee high boots, white billowy shirt and feathered hat. All he really lacked was his sword.

You know, I've probably posted more today than I have in the last four months. Cool!

And now, "New heights of distruction" hand

And a thunk thread favorite; sleeping hands

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                              And there's nuffin' wrong with Disney movies.
                              I bought two on DVD just last night.

Comment

I know, I'm posting on Friday night, which means that i have really no life, but I have something to share with the class.

I got home from work this evening and found my new issue of Entertainment Weeky in the mailbox. They have a section where they show highlights of next week's shows, so I thought that maybe they would have something on SGA. And they did. It's only a paragraph about the cliffhanger and above is a picture that reads "Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) prepares for the invasion."

And the picture is of Hewlett!

If I can get the scanner working, I will post a copy. I feel like writing in to the magazine and slapping them upside the head.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by im_meli
                                More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X