No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strivaria- I've got to give you a hand for that.

Good luck with the housing. I've been renting out a room from a woman for a few years now, and I am thinking of getting my own place again, but it would just about double my rent, and my cats like the big yard where I live.
    sigpic
    Sig by im_meli
    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
      A pic that includes both Rodney AND Chuck makes me happy. Very happy.

*squees* Oh, is it hands day, then? Sigh, that's one of my favorite days . . .
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
        Good luck with the housing. .
        Thanks, I hope this works out as it's a beautiful house and looks nearly brand new for being about 60 years old.

Oh and thank you for posting the YouTube Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel clip thingy! That was just too funny and made me think a little bit of West Side Story.

"You're good." pointy hand

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria

Oh and thank you for posting the YouTube Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel clip thingy! That was just too funny and made me think a little bit of West Side Story.
          Oh yes, I meant to mention that clip. Thanks for posting it, because it was awesome! I loved the poem and David's performance, although I did giggle a little at how much higher his voice is in this movie than it is now. How old was he when he made it?
          sigpic

Comment

Strivaria, nice 'hands' pics.

Originally posted by Strivaria
            I just put a contract on a house and everything should be wrapped up in 3 to 4 weeks. Yay, no driving an hour to get back to my parents or tip-toe'ing into my sister's apartment so I don't wake the baby. Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate them putting me up... but I'm ready for my own space again.
            Family is great for that. I'm sure it will feel good having your own space again. My younger sister recently got this great full time job and she is saving up for an appartment of her own. She is so ready to get out of our parent's house!

Originally posted by RoryJ
            How old was he when he made it?
            The film is from 1992, so he was around 24.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Was it just me, or was David Hewlett a bigger clothes-horse in Nothing (I've only seen the screencaps) than Q?
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                Was it just me, or was David Hewlett a bigger clothes-horse in Nothing (I've only seen the screencaps) than Q?

His clothes are funky fresh, yo

sigpic
                Sig by im_meli

Comment

I do believe he had a wardrobe that would've made John DeLancie proud.
                  [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

More hands for me!

Although my mind is completly in the gutter when I saw this.

sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli

Comment

http://www.celeeb.com/david-hewlett/

remember, you can vote every five minutes!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I hope to be able to come back and thunk on a more regular basis soon. I just put a contract on a house and everything should be wrapped up in 3 to 4 weeks. Yay, no driving an hour to get back to my parents or tip-toe'ing into my sister's apartment so I don't wake the baby. Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate them putting me up... but I'm ready for my own space again.
                        Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! So glad to hear that. Hope everything goes well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                          Family is great for that. I'm sure it will feel good having your own space again.
                          Yep, they are. It's been especially nice since this is the longest I've been around my family in over 15 years. But 4 months is long enough to be shoehorned into a single small bedroom. And it will be nice to get back to writing fanfic without worrying if mom's watching over my shoulder.
                          Originally posted by Willow's Cat
                          Hope everything goes well for you.
                          Thanks Rose. Right now everything does seem to be going well. I've got a job I enjoy, the house seems to be a done deal, I've got preliminary confermation that I'll get to play in the SGA sandbox in late August.... life is good!

And now... hands in pocket hand pic :

Comment

Thanks Rose. Right now everything does seem to be going well. I've got a job I enjoy, the house seems to be a done deal, I've got preliminary confermation that I'll get to play in the SGA sandbox in late August.... life is good!
                            I'm glad to here that, all of it (SGA sandbox ).

Doctors

Comment

Alright kids! I'm off on vacation! And to Canada on Thursday. Hope you all have a super-dooper week and maybe I'll stop by.

Thanks for the hand pics, ya'all.

You guys might have seen this before, but I just about died when I saw it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYrOM...B%20Avenue%20Q

The song: If you were gay.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by im_meli

Comment

Have a great time Mercury! I've seen that vid, very funny!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Working...
                                X