Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
    I couldn't let this one pass. What on earth is going on here?!

BTW, Herzliche Glueckwunschen zum Geburtstag Arlessiar!
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

The pic limit is 20 piccies

found this at loving david hewlett

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ5aV...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNpAk...elated&search=

soz if it's been posted before
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

If you guys want to see the whole DVD where these come from, buy the BOBW DVDs and give the profits to the con organisers! The contact email is [email protected] - contact Adele Carr (Mahlia, yes, they do have it in DVDs and the David and Paul session is hillarious exactly as we remembered it!).

They are taking orders and the DVDs are really fantastic. There's Teryl, David, Paul and David Nykl.

Arlessiar, A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

I'm sorry but I don't have anything fancy for your birthday, unlike the others except this one cap (and also I'm slightly tipsy from hanging out tonight with some work colleagues at a bar! )

Here is a smiling Rodney!

Take care,
        Alex

Comment

OMG those clips were HILARIOUS! i so want the dvd *goes to email BOBW* i soooooooooo hope david comes to a con in the UK! *prays* thanks for posting those!!!!

Comment

And I hope he will come to Germany sometimes. Because than would be for our fanclub easier (and cheapier) to get him here to Czech Repbulic
            They promised me that I (like the biggest hewletties in CR ) could be with him alone in some small room (just kidding David )

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Check your rep for your other surprise

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

those are soo brilliant!!!!! I really hope he does come to england, hell i'd take a holiday anywhere in Europe to see him.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
                  those are soo brilliant!!!!! I really hope he does come to england, hell i'd take a holiday anywhere in Europe to see him.
                  Yeah, his personality shines through, doesn't it! Bet he'd be entertaining company.
                  sigpic
                  "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Yesterday, my sister started a player-made Sims 2 challenge. To put it short, you make an asylum full of seven crazy people, whom you are not allowed to control. You also make one not-crazy Sim, whom you do control and are trying to prove not-crazy by fulfilling his or her lifetime want.

My sister's cast of hilarious characters includes these:

I'll introduce 'em, starting at the top-left...
                    Bruce: he looks like Bruce Willis and fancies he's a merman. Ironically, he never takes off that tail except when he's bathing. Otherwise, he's quite convinced that he merrily lives below the waves.
                    Joseph - the 'not-crazy' guy. Commited because he has the uncanny ability to teleport. If he manages to make 100,000 Simoleans, he'll be able to prove his sanity and get out.
                    Cadencia - fancies herself to be a European woman of very old money.
                    Geoff - a half-alien; commited because his alien heritage makes him a highly unstable individual. Often found pillow-fighting with Cadencia.
                    Barbo - commited due to her addiction to the cowplant. (In a nutshell, the cowplant eats people and produces a juice that has a rejuvenating effect.)
                    Doctor David (both of them): a brilliant scientist who was split into two Davids with differing personalities in a laboratory accident. Each adamantly claims that he is the original and refuses to acknowledge the possibility that they are equal individuals - IE, that they are both equally the original David. They were sent to the asylum until they could sort it out between themselves.
                    Winona - nice girl; fancies herself an android of the Goth persuasion.

I shouldn't have to explain who was in mind when David was designed.

Davids, having some kind of conversation.

Pillow-fighting on the road.

The Davids in deep, manly contemplation of some kind.
                    Last edited by Syera; 23 June 2006, 08:13 AM.
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

ROFL!! Love the two David's Which sims version do you use?

sigpic

Comment

The Sims 2 for PC with University, Nightlife, and Open For Business.
                        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                          If you guys want to see the whole DVD where these come from, buy the BOBW DVDs and give the profits to the con organisers! The contact email is [email protected] - contact Adele Carr (Mahlia, yes, they do have it in DVDs and the David and Paul session is hillarious exactly as we remembered it!).

They are taking orders and the DVDs are really fantastic. There's Teryl, David, Paul and David Nykl.
                          How did you find out about this? I haven't received an email from Adele for ages now, and it isn't on the webpage. Do you know how much it is? I am unemployed and broke but desperately want it!

Mahlia
                          Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                            The Sims 2 for PC with University, Nightlife, and Open For Business.
                            Nice I've only got Sims 2 atm, dont have the money to buy anymore

I've currently got a sim of the Doctor on there, and also Rose but she accidently died Pretty funny story actually, I was trying to kill this old man (who I made to kill off) by setting him on fire but then Rose accidently caught on fire while I was at it, then the Doctor saved her by putting the fire out but then he caught on fire Then Rose saved him and she caught on fire again! I managed to put her out though.
                            The old man who was supposed to die in the fire fell asleep during the fire and then he died of sickness in the middle of the fire
                            Rose died later on cause she wasted all her time complaining from lack of food and sleep when I was trying to get her to eat and get some sleep

Here's a pic of my old McKay and Beckett sims

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MahliaBelonn
                              How did you find out about this? I haven't received an email from Adele for ages now, and it isn't on the webpage. Do you know how much it is? I am unemployed and broke but desperately want it!

Mahlia
                              Hey Mahlia and hello everyone,

Mahlia, my description of the BOBW thingy is here (a tad bit long so I spoiler wrapped it)

Spoiler:

One of the other con goers whom I met at BOBW told me about it and I emailed Adele. She responded and I ordered the DVDs (it took her a while though!). The details are in my LJ here (http://mcalex22.livejournal.com/63434.html - just follow the comments and I think I give bits of details).

I was pimping this last week to my friends and encouraging people to buy it. A few Aussies, UK friends and one American friend have already placed the orders for the DVDs.

There are basically 3 discs:
                              Disc 1 is Ivy, Sonny and David N - yes, the damn wet and shirtless question is there!
                              Disc 2 is Teryl, Paul & David (gate crashing, Sheps hair and inflatable mentionables...)
                              Disc 3 is the Sunday Auction and closing thingy (not as funny as Saturday's)

Sadly, they only feature the Sunday auction not the Sat auction but the Q&A for all the guests are the Saturday sessions. The Paul and David sessions were incredibly amusing (as you may remember, a certain someone crashed another someone's session!) and of course, David's stories were funny. I was quite sick during the con so it was nice to see it again and hear David say the magic words, "Naked white butt...".

Feel free to browse around my LJ as I post lots of fandom related stuff - it's why I'm not at GW often! Also I gotta admit, I'm rather obsessed with Due South at the moment... (hmm, Canadian men...)

Anyhow... here is a pic from my fave episode, Trinity!

And Lost Boys:

Well, I'm off to bed now!

Alex

PS, hi MG!!! Nice siggie...
                              Last edited by mcalex22; 23 June 2006, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Evening!

Thanks for the little vid and the info on how to get the dvd!! I am definitely going to get that!!

Goodness me - I so hope David will go to P2 even more now I have seen that clip!!

I would have such a fab time!!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X