Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the last round.

He's hurt and doesn't trust the doctor:

(Hey, I just noticed that this injury is in a place where there'll be another 'film injury' many years later! GUP! )

The typical grin:

Here's a pic where you can see the sweet tooth gap David had when he was younger.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      "Geek hands" - did you see the name of the file in my PB account or did you just come up with that? Because if you just called his hands geek hands I'd be very amused that we chose the same term for this pic!
      lol No it was all your genius - I saw the name of the file in your pb account so that's what I called them when I replied to your post. It's a very good name!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Hey Arlessiar, I think I am going to have to see that ep of The Campbells!

I should think pavane would too with that nice whump!! (Yes I know this is the thunk but 3 whumpers are on here at the mo! )

Do you know how old David was when he appeared in it?

Mx

PS I love that term 'geek hands'! I'd take any part of a certain geek to be honest.

Hey ho pass the scrubbing brush would you?!?!?!?
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Yes, Arlessiar, cool caps from The Campbells.

hey Mx *passing the scrub brush*

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
          Hey Arlessiar, I think I am going to have to see that ep of The Campbells!

I should think pavane would too with that nice whump!! (Yes I know this is the thunk but 3 whumpers are on here at the mo! )
          Yes, definitely!

I'm guessing early 20s. It looks to be filmed around the same time as Pin - creepy movie, but David's in it so...

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
            lol No it was all your genius - I saw the name of the file in your pb account so that's what I called them when I replied to your post. It's a very good name!
            You're such a sweetheart!

So you just saw the name, ok. But it would have been very funny if you had come up with the same term for this pic!

"You call my hands 'geeky'? What's wrong with you people?"

Originally posted by McKayRocks
            I didn't know how old he was, so I looked at the DH.co.uk site - and it's funny, they have just put up caps from The Campbells, too!
            Sometimes fandom is frighteningly fast. And a few caps there are from exactly the same moment I capped! I hope no-one thinks I stole them, I really capped them myself!

Anyway, they say that the series has been made between 1986 and 1988, so DH's appearance there must have been within these three years.

Bye, A.

Comment

Between 86 and 88, and DH was born in 68? That would make him 18-20 when it was filmed. Very cute. But I perfer my men in their 30s.

Hope all is well with you crazy kids. I caught a nasty cold this weekend and was coughing and drooling during the games. But then I came here and it was all better. Thanks for the pics.
              sigpic
              Sig by im_meli
              More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury
                Between 86 and 88, and DH was born in 68? That would make him 18-20 when it was filmed.
                Yep. Very young. Like pavane said, the "Pin" time.
                He was quite cute as a young boy, but I too prefer him the way he's now!

I'm sad to hear that you're sick! But it's good that the pics helped to cheer you up a little!

I won't say much about whump now since this isn't the thread for it, but you're right, there's a little nice whump in this ep,
                Spoiler:
                even though DH'S character is to blame for the small accident where he gets this injury. It happens when he bullies the Campbell son, they are fencing with sticks and the boy falls and DH's character falls too and nearly gets one of the sticks into his eye!

Hey ho pass the scrubbing brush would you?!?!?!?
                Pavane had it and gave it to you. Can I have it when you're done? The naughty thoughts won't go away.

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
                  Between 86 and 88, and DH was born in 68? That would make him 18-20 when it was filmed. Very cute. But I perfer my men in their 30s.
                  I agree! Infact I would say late 30's to mid 40's is my ideal age so that means David and hubbie are just the right age!!

Hope all is well with you crazy kids. I caught a nasty cold this weekend and was coughing and drooling during the games. But then I came here and it was all better. Thanks for the pics.
                  Aww poor you! Hope are are better - nothing like a good thunk to chase away the nasties!!

This always helps too! Best medicine around!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

MX- that is the doctor I require!
                    I think I will watch "Nothing" again tonight after I take some NyQuil. I wonder what the effect will be?????
                    sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli

Comment

I think I need to join you all with the scrubbing brush... actually no... I like the direction my mind is going at the moment!! It is better than my reality at the moment!

I am sleep deprived at the moment as Photoshop has taken over my life. I spent hours last night just making my new sig. Most of the time was spent searching for just the right pics to crop. If anyone can name all 18 of the pairs of eyes I must just be convinced to trawl through my screencap archives for new David pics... Ok maybe not all 18... But if you all don't recognise at least one pair then you should be ashamed of yourselves as thunkers!!

Did that just make any sense? I am sleep deprived and it is showing!

Mahlia
                      Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Second one down on the very left is David. Other than that, no clue.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by im_meli

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
                          MX- that is the doctor I require!
                          I think I will watch "Nothing" again tonight after I take some NyQuil. I wonder what the effect will be?????
                          Well it is a good job you have seen Nothing before or you might've thought it was the cold medicine giving you hallucinations as the film is so quirky!!

I am currently watching the Spain/Tunisia game and when that is over I may watch something with DH in myself!!!

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                          Pavane had it and gave it to you. Can I have it when you're done? The naughty thoughts won't go away.
                          I think we should invest in some more cleaning equipment/products don't you?! With so many naughty thoughts we need all the help we can get!!!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by MahliaBelonn
                            I am sleep deprived at the moment as Photoshop has taken over my life. I spent hours last night just making my new sig. Most of the time was spent searching for just the right pics to crop. If anyone can name all 18 of the pairs of eyes I must just be convinced to trawl through my screencap archives for new David pics... Ok maybe not all 18... But if you all don't recognise at least one pair then you should be ashamed of yourselves as thunkers!!

Did that just make any sense? I am sleep deprived and it is showing!

Mahlia
                            OMG!!! That is going to be very compelling!! The thing is one of them looks like Tony Blair to me!!! And that is definitely someone you do not want to thunk (politics aside!!)

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by MahliaBelonn
                              If anyone can name all 18 of the pairs of eyes I must just be convinced to trawl through my screencap archives for new David pics... Ok maybe not all 18... But if you all don't recognise at least one pair then you should be ashamed of yourselves as thunkers!!
                              Luv the sig! I dont know many of them but I recognise the following:
                              Spoiler:
                              1st row, 5th pic I think is Ben Browder
                              2nd row, 1st pic is McKay
                              3rd row, 2nd pic is Beckett
                              4th row, 1st pic is Aragorn
                              4th row, 3rd pic is Daniel

Mercury- sorry to hear you're sick, hope you get well soon.
                              Here's an old (slightly improved) manip to make you feel better

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Can I see David McCullum in there?

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X