Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Just stopping by to say hi - It's way past my bedtime but I've been up studying and doing odd sorts here and there.

Mx, those really are nice pics. I dig the hair and his eyes, and yes, if you offer, I will "snurch" them - there are many people out there who'd love the pics.

I haven't been around much due to stuff but here are some token pics which I made for something else:

Here I was sort of drawing attention to his arms, which I really like!

I just like Radek here:

Gotta go.

Ta,
    Alex

PS - MG, your posts are hillarious ... I'm not sure about the tutu though...

Comment

Ooh, the second pic is great!
      sigpic
      Sig by im_meli
      More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

A McKay for all seasons.

SGC season 5

SGC season 6

SGA season 1

SGA season 2

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

hi folks! Hello to the newbies! *waves*

Mx, you rock!!! Thanks for those pics! squee!

hi Alex, good to see you here again. nice pics.

Originally posted by Mercury973
          So, I know I am new around here and what not, but did I read that DH is allergic to those blue shirts? That would suck if they had to change. Blue really does look good on him,
          yes, he was allergic to one of the blue shirts in season one. But one of the new promo pics has him in a blue shirt so maybe the shirt is of different material.

Double Thunk!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
            Mx, those really are nice pics. I dig the hair and his eyes, and yes, if you offer, I will "snurch" them - there are many people out there who'd love the pics.
            No probs!

Sorry you are not around much but it is nice you are here now!!

Dear god the footie is awful!!!!!!!!!!! I could shoot Crouch!!!! 5 flipping chances he has thrown away!!!!

Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!

I need some of this gorgeousness to make me feel better!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD
            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Evening! I have a crappy, busy evening, lots of things to do, can't even watch football to see how England's doing (so thanks for keeping me posted, Mx!). And today of all days there are big news - the Cult Times interview. Oh why can't the day have a few hours more??? Anway, will try to post a little:
              Originally posted by McKayRocks!
              I bought the latest copy of Cult Times today and it has a long article on Rodney!
              I just read this interview (*hugs Mx* you know why ) and wow, my head is spinning, so many news and biiiiig spoilers! All in all I like this interview, because DH is funny as always and has a lot of interesting things to say. And yay for ADB, I'm so damn curious about this film!
              But I'm also a little dissappointed when it comes to the news about the show itself, a few of the spoiler really don't make me a happy camper (and I guess Willow will agree). I know this is for the discussion thread, so I won't mention it here, but so far it looks as if S3 is another round of McKay ego bashing, and personally I hate that thought. Anyway, about the pics:
              I do have 2 pics from A Dog's Breakfast
              HOW DAMN CUTE ARE THESE PICS? David's outfit! His dog Mars! Kate! Paul and the way he's sitting on this sofa!
              Love these pics! Will you post them on the MK&MM thread, Mx?

HI ALEX!
              Good to see you again here on the thread! I know you're very busy at the moment, so it's great that you found time to say hello again!

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                Love these pics! Will you post them on the MK&MM thread, Mx?
                OK if you think they would like them?!

Still 0-0 Rooney is on but we are rubbish!!!!

Mx
                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At flipping last!!!

Crouch you are forgiven!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

!!!!!! 2-0 !!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!

We are going through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

WE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!

*sings national anthem*
                      God save our gracious Queen,
                      Long live our noble Queen,
                      God save the Queen!
                      Send her victorious,
                      Happy and Glorious,
                      Long to reign over us;
                      God save the Queen!

*cries*

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

We are going to drive all the non English thunkers away FH with all this footie talk!!!

Let's have some thunking good pics to redeem ourselves!!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

We are going to drive all the non English thunkers away FH with all this footie talk!!!
                          Hehe, yes, that could very well happen!
                          Congrats anyway!

Bye, A.

Comment

PS You are most definitely not chubby my friend!!
                            Thanks for saying that, but well, I gathered a lot of pounds in the last two years. Guess I sit too much in front of the computer, thunking for DH/RM!
                            Originally posted by Mercury
                            So, I know I am new around here and what not, but did I read that DH is allergic to those blue shirts?
                            Like pavane said, he became allergic to the fabric of one of the blue shirts, maybe the long-sleeved one without the zipper, but it's never really been said. Poor man!
                            Well, I finally saw Cube last night. Uh, interesting. If DH wasn't in it, I might not have watched it all the way through.
                            So you didn't really like it? Or was it too horrifying? Because it is a pretty scary film, and I can also understand if not everyone likes the concept. Personally I like this film a lot though.
                            Originally posted by RoryJ
                            Drats, I'm not as savvy as I thought!

So maybe I will post a little more often, though I am quite content reading the interesting discussions instead. Thank you very much for the warm welcome though!
                            No problem, and it would be great to see you around from time to time!
                            I knew this pic, have it in my DH folder, it's very cute! Thanks for posting it!
                            Originally posted by McKavanaughforever
                            I have no words for this...
                            Originally posted by AdmiralQO
                            Good morning, everyone!
                            Hi Admiral! Wow, last time I saw you on a thread you had just over 10000 posts, and now you've over 17.000! Did I say wow already?
                            Thanks for the pic!

Yay, I'm through all the latest posts!

By the way, in my DH folder I found a pic of DH in this commercial or SciFi advertisement we talked about lately. This cap has not been made by me, it was someone else, maybe Willow or Watcher, who made and posted it. Seems I saved it then, and now I loaded it into my PB account, so here it is:

Off to wash the dishes now.
                            Bye, A.
                            Last edited by Arlessiar; 17 June 2006, 03:11 PM.

Comment

WELL DONE ENGLAND! Whoot!
                              Also, I would personally like to thank Arlessiar for the glasses picture.

Cube wasn't too scary, but I really wanted to punch the cop. Then about 10 minutes before the end, I *really* wanted to punch him.

Drool...
                              Last edited by Mercury973; 15 June 2006, 11:13 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by im_meli
                              More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

I really recommend getting it - David gives an interview with lots of hints at things to come as well as direct spoilers for M&MM!!! Info on ADB as well!
                                Hmm, do you think you could post what the article says about McKay and Mrs. Miller and ADB? I don't mean quote the whole thing, just say what the tidbits and spoilers are? I've seen people post articles on other threads and there has never been an issue with it. I wouldn't bother you, but I definitely don't get the magazine in Chicago, and the subscription fee is atrocious for a magazine I wouldn't ordinarily read. *gives puppy dog eyes *
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X