No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy indeed!

Belgium won their second match against Ireland.
      The team scored 3 times against zip from the Irish.

We need to win the next game against Sweden in order to make it to the next round.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Father's Day!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Happy indeed!

Belgium won their second match against Ireland.
        The team scored 3 times against zip from the Irish.

We need to win the next game against Sweden in order to make it to the next round.
        Yay! Congrats on the win and good luck in the next round!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Yay! Congrats on the win and good luck in the next round!
          Not there yet, we know wednesday but I'm confident our team can do it.

And yay, Good Witch was renewed for a third seasons - does happy dance.
          It has totally turned into my guilty pleasure.

Comment

Challenge #110

Copter hasn't gotten any entries for the last week's challenge so far, but it's that time again. My first week to host as a partner with her (Thank you, Copter. ). I'm posting early because I've got a busy day to get through.

The prompt for this week's challenge is Memory.

Maybe delve into your favorite character's history or have them remembering something, celebrate a favorite memory of yours. Whatever memory means to you goes.

Entries are due to me by PM at noon your time on June 27th.
            sigpic
            Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

It's a very wet tuesday...

Summer was unable to load.

Comment

It's a very wet tuesday...

Summer was unable to load.
                    LOL. It's finally summer here with daily thunderstorms. We got drenched last night going to dinner, but the car got a nice rinse.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Our weatherman has warned us for thunderstorms today and tomorrow will be a very dangerous weather day. I hope the storm will wait for me to be home from work, cause I'm really not in the mood to drive the highway in horrible weather.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

60% chance of rain tomorrow and 40% on Friday, but no thunderstorms. (Darnit, I want some thunder and lightning! ) Then we go back to sunny and clear through next week.

Comment

For the foreseeable future it'll be autumn instead of summer. You want rain and thunderstorms, just come down here and we'll be glad to entertain.

Comment

Our weatherman has warned us for thunderstorms today and tomorrow will be a very dangerous weather day. I hope the storm will wait for me to be home from work, cause I'm really not in the mood to drive the highway in horrible weather.
                            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

60% chance of rain tomorrow and 40% on Friday, but no thunderstorms. (Darnit, I want some thunder and lightning! ) Then we go back to sunny and clear through next week.
                            We had a stunningly beautiful day yesterday then we're back to severe thunderstorms today. My friend is visiting and we're having a movie marathon. We may sneak out in between storms and go shoe shopping however.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So far today has been quiet... (she whispers)

Sun is shining...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Whee, rain and wind are here!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                We had a stunningly beautiful day yesterday then we're back to severe thunderstorms today. My friend is visiting and we're having a movie marathon. We may sneak out in between storms and go shoe shopping however.
                                You can never have enough shoes...

So far today has been quiet... (she whispers)

Sun is shining...
                                It was quiet. Too quiet.

Comment

Working...
                                X