• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorka
    So, finally I uploaded the Fanfic.

Afterthoughts

Thanks again to LurkerLa for beta

Oooh! Will go and read...
    Yes, only you and the Aussies around for now!! Where's LurkerLa? She's usually on when we are!

Comment

Sneaking in while the majority of shippers are asleep
      On Liz` eclectic artifact collection in her office...ever thought perhaps it could be gifts or tokens given by other tribes in Pegasus Galaxy? Could it be that the teams brings these back after recons to other "friendlier" planets? ....or Perhaps John has been holding out on us with the gift bearing .....talking about sleep ,wonder how many shippers have had colourful John/Lizzie dreams since Tuesday?

________

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
      - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

So, finally I uploaded the Fanfic.

Afterthoughts

Thanks again to LurkerLa for beta

Beautiful story, Dorka! I love it! You need to write more!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship
          On Liz` eclectic artifact collection in her office...ever thought perhaps it could be gifts or tokens given by other tribes in Pegasus Galaxy? Could it be that the teams brings these back after recons to other "friendlier" planets? ....or Perhaps John has been holding out on us with the gift bearing .....talking about sleep ,wonder how many shippers have had colourful John/Lizzie dreams since Tuesday?

________

Interesting point. A lot of the items in her office (apart from the gift from John, of course) probably come from various allies.
          It's amazing when you think of the variety of cultures they could possibly discover.. or have already discovered, based on her bits and pieces!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
            Alyssa - i agree what a beautiful story Dorka... i loved it!!!!
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Thanks Lexa and Alyssa. I'll try to write more...but time isn't ony my side I guess.

Comment

Thanks Lexa and Alyssa. I'll try to write more...but time isn't ony my side I guess.
                i understand, but that story was just beautiful and so in character... you are a genius Dorka!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                  i understand, but that story was just beautiful and so in character... you are a genius Dorka!
                  *g* o.k now I'm blushing

Comment

*waves* Hey Alyssa

Dorka, that was a lovely fic. Write more soon!

Okay, I did have some thoughts on CM, but GW decided to eat my rather long post (well, for me anyway) so I'll hang off, and maybe type later. For now,
                    Spoiler:
                    the scene with Colonel Skinner/Goa'uld just before Elizabeth backs out of the room (I wont go into the obvious trust she places in John at this point) is critical in the relationship between S/W. For one thing, the eye contact alone communicated volumes, without the need for verbal speech. This was done excellenty ( ). I think the fact that Weir let herself authorise torture was a major development for the character. And of course that leaves us with the moment at the end. To my eyes, John is the only one who can she can confidently confide in at this time, both as a friend and also as her 2iC. She leaves herself open to him, and that is a fundamental thing to this particular ship.

Now, I'll stop my rambling and go back to lurking

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                      *waves* Hey Alyssa

Dorka, that was a lovely fic. Write more soon!

Okay, I did have some thoughts on CM, but GW decided to eat my rather long post (well, for me anyway) so I'll hang off, and maybe type later. For now,
                      Spoiler:
                      the scene with Colonel Skinner/Goa'uld just before Elizabeth backs out of the room (I wont go into the obvious trust she places in John at this point) is critical in the relationship between S/W. For one thing, the eye contact alone communicated volumes, without the need for verbal speech. This was done excellenty ( ). I think the fact that Weir let herself authorise torture was a major development for the character. And of course that leaves us with the moment at the end. To my eyes, John is the only one who can she can confidently confide in at this time, both as a friend and also as her 2iC. She leaves herself open to him, and that is a fundamental thing to this particular ship.

Now, I'll stop my rambling and go back to lurking
                      nice thoughts Sapph... have fun lurking...

*g* o.k now I'm blushing
                      oh you deserve it girl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                        nice thoughts Sapph... have fun lurking...

oh you deserve it girl!!!

No! Sapph should hang around.

As for Dorka --- very talented! All those amazing sigs and things, and now the stories. I'm very impressed!

Comment

No! Sapph should hang around.

As for Dorka --- very talented! All those amazing sigs and things, and now the stories. I'm very impressed!
                          i love all of Dorkas sigs and stuff... they ROCK!!!!!

PS Dorka check your PM

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship
                            On Liz` eclectic artifact collection in her office...ever thought perhaps it could be gifts or tokens given by other tribes in Pegasus Galaxy? Could it be that the teams brings these back after recons to other "friendlier" planets? ....or [I]Perhaps John has been holding out on us with the gift bearing
                            Very interesting. Speaking of gifts, I wonder if John will remember her birthday this year and bring her something. *wishful thinking*

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                              Very interesting. Speaking of gifts, I wonder if John will remember her birthday this year and bring her something. *wishful thinking*
                              oh that would be so cool and sweet!
                              but I don't remember anyone mention any birthdays on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                                ooohhh that is a very good idea.. then we would have a little continuety in the seasons... what would be the present this year???? *scratches head deep in thought*
                                off to bed... i will have to sleep on it!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X