No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
    I just saw a post about Rising that I thought was referring to the Fandemonium book, and I was going to say that I just finished that. Then I realized what it was referring to.
    *snickers*

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
    May or may not get to watching some SGA during my days off, but the last eps I watched were Condemned and Trinity. Now, I don't remember exactly which scenes applied to which eps, but hot damn was I amazed by Elizabeth. I had to re-watch some of it just to witness the wonderful Torri doing what she could with the little she was given in those stories. And ugh is she gorgeous... it's utterly not fair.
    Not fair, indeed.

Hmm, I've been thinking about doing a rewatch of Season 1 just for reminiscing about the glory days....
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I guess none of you guys figured out which sparky fic that I mentioned in previous post?

Comment

Hey! Can any of y'all lead me to a good source for SGA hd caps? I want to work on more sigs and stuff, but I'm finding it hard to locate quality images.

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
          I guess none of you guys figured out which sparky fic that I mentioned in previous post?
          I took a look, but I haven't a clue as to what it could be. It sounded really interesting tho if you do find out what it is.. Sorry. >.<
          sigpic
          [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
            Hey! Can any of y'all lead me to a good source for SGA hd caps? I want to work on more sigs and stuff, but I'm finding it hard to locate quality images.
            Gateworld has good screencaps. Decent quality.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
              Sorry, the summary didn't sound familiar to me.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

I accidently came across the Sleepy Hollow spoiler -- WTF?!?

Great ending to look forward to -- -- not really. Elizabeth Weir all over again...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    I accidently came across the Sleepy Hollow spoiler -- WTF?!?

Great ending to look forward to -- -- not really. Elizabeth Weir all over again...
                    I'm telling 'ya. But after I had watched the show, I thought it was well done and will be a good ending if the show does not get renewed.
                    Spoiler:
                    At one point, Crane actually says "I'll find her." It was so Sparky. I just wish the ending between John and Elizabeth had been so well done.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Haven't seen Sleepy Hollow recently.

Spoiler:
                      Last time I watched, we found out Denethor was the Cranes' son.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        I'm telling 'ya. But after I had watched the show, I thought it was well done and will be a good ending if the show does not get renewed.
                        It was renewed for a 4th season so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          It was renewed for a 4th season so who knows.
                          I hadn't heard that. Well, the way they left it made it seem like a reset is in the works. We shall see.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
                            Sorry, the summary didn't sound familiar to me.
                            Darn it! I was hoping fellow sparky fans would know what name of that fic.. I can't give the green but I can give you a star for trying your best SK

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              Haven't seen Sleepy Hollow recently.

Spoiler:
                              Last time I watched, we found out Denethor was the Cranes' son.
                              Yep, that's about when I stopped watching too.

Speaking of spoilers, I don't think any of us are going to be happy with the new Captain America movie. *sighs*

Comment

I'd love to talk about that, but... I hate spoilers on principle, so I can't.
                                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                                X