Why is video game fishing so fun?
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Why is video game fishing so fun?
      No bugs and sunburn and messy stuff.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Okay, this may not look THAT retro, but all the filters and backgrounds I used were found searching Google for "retro". So there.

Spoilered for size:
        Spoiler:
        It's lovely Particularly nice job with removing the backgrounds.

Comment

Good morning, campers! I finally got moved into my new place yesterday! Now to have the time to unpack and hang pictures. Oh, and get my cat. He's still at my old place with my roommate. I have to finish up some painting and cleaning anyway because God forbid my anal ex-landlord might hold my security deposit because he's a jerk so my cat should move in tonight.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Ugh, I hate this stupid new health insurance law that requires us to report our coverage to the damn IRS but my stupid old insurance company in California is taking their sweet ass time sending out the form I need to finish my tax return. Damn bureaucrats!

Looks beautiful!
          Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
          I think it's fantastic!
          Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Could be worse. I was getting my taxes done when I found out I had to wait for the bloody form. Happily nothing had been filed yet so I didn't have to pay for them to get done twice.
          Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I did not know about that law, but then Mr SR does our taxes. He hates waiting for forms too. Last year one came in after he had already filed, so this year he's waiting until March. There used to be a rule they had to be sent out by end of Jan. What happened to that? Pardon us non-Americans, but we get a bit cray cray this time of year. The IRS is the devil.
          Originally posted by ohalis View Post
          It's lovely Particularly nice job with removing the backgrounds.
          Thanks all!

Yeah, the IRS is the spawn of Satan. A couple of years ago, I stopped working at the grocery store and withdrew my stock early since I wasn't anticipating working for them again (whoops!) and I reported it on the wrong form (1099-insert random letter here). The way the IRS came after me, you'd think I have a secret account in the Caymans filled with blood diamonds. And now with my uncle who passed a couple years ago, I received a small inheritance from his estate and with all the moving, where the tax forms are for that is as good as anyone's guess.

Anyhow. Now to switch over my internet because I miss wifi.

Comment

Challenge # 98 was vintage\retro

Raduzhok

RodneyIsGodney
            Per Copter's request...

ohalis

sigpic
            Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Good morning, campers! I finally got moved into my new place yesterday! Now to have the time to unpack and hang pictures. Oh, and get my cat. He's still at my old place with my roommate. I have to finish up some painting and cleaning anyway because God forbid my anal ex-landlord might hold my security deposit because he's a jerk so my cat should move in tonight.
              Yay! Congrats on the move! *sends evil eye at the jerk landlord*

Yeah, the IRS is the spawn of Satan. A couple of years ago, I stopped working at the grocery store and withdrew my stock early since I wasn't anticipating working for them again (whoops!) and I reported it on the wrong form (1099-insert random letter here). The way the IRS came after me, you'd think I have a secret account in the Caymans filled with blood diamonds. And now with my uncle who passed a couple years ago, I received a small inheritance from his estate and with all the moving, where the tax forms are for that is as good as anyone's guess.
              Eeek!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #99

The prompt for this week challenge is: Books\Stories (Including Fics)

Work from a book turned movie or tv series. Use a quote from book. Make art for a fic, Tell a story through your art. Even use your favorite character reading or writing. Anything book\story related let us have it!

For anyone who wants to write a fic try utilizing a storytelling character in your fic or anything else book\story related.

Please PM me with your entries by Noon next Monday (the 29th). Thanks.
                sigpic
                Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

I thought I'd seen it all. Then the substitute teacher walks into Stats class 3 minutes late, gets a simple quiz all mixed up, and openly expresses her confusion at what the teacher left (although we all understood it). Then she asks me if I'm a student after I already told her I work here as an interpreter. I've decided that there needs to be an age cutoff for subs. No offense to anyone.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Yay! Congrats on the move! *sends evil eye at the jerk landlord*

Eeek!
                  Thanks! It's finally starting to take shape. It's such an adorable little house. Hoping my cat feels the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
                    [IMG]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll44/mrscopterdoc/Challenge%20Banners/JWbanner_zpsw1r0mqbs.png[IMG]

Challenge #99

The prompt for this week challenge is: Books\Stories (Including Fics)

Work from a book turned movie or tv series. Use a quote from book. Make art for a fic, Tell a story through your art. Even use your favorite character reading or writing. Anything book\story related let us have it!

For anyone who wants to write a fic try utilizing a storytelling character in your fic or anything else book\story related.

Please PM me with your entries by Noon next Monday (the 29th). Thanks.
                    I forgot I had made this back when I wrote "Of Detectives and Doctors", the cliche detective and medical examiner story. So naturally, a cliche sig goes great with it!

And because we need Lorne:

And I made this one if I ever did a cliche police partners story:

Yeah. I gotta write something soon or my brain's gonna explode. Once I get all the cleanup work done this weekend, I fully intend on taking an afternoon, sitting at Starbucks or a park or a beach, to just write.

Comment

That's a lot of cheesy stuff...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        That's a lot of cheesy stuff...
                        I know. I think the Jack O'Neill snark was strong with me that day. Or I was really bored and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Granted, I made it a couple of years ago so hopefully my maturity and common sense have developed somewhat.

Comment

Granted, I made it a couple of years ago so hopefully my maturity and common sense have developed somewhat.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I thought I'd seen it all. Then the substitute teacher walks into Stats class 3 minutes late, gets a simple quiz all mixed up, and openly expresses her confusion at what the teacher left (although we all understood it). Then she asks me if I'm a student after I already told her I work here as an interpreter. I've decided that there needs to be an age cutoff for subs. No offense to anyone.
                            Oh for pity's sake...

Thanks! It's finally starting to take shape. It's such an adorable little house. Hoping my cat feels the same way.
                            Glad you're happy! And hope kitty will be too!

I know. I think the Jack O'Neill snark was strong with me that day. Or I was really bored and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Granted, I made it a couple of years ago so hopefully my maturity and common sense have developed somewhat.
                            Wait, you mean we all have to be mature?
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Don't get me started on incompetent subs. Every teacher's nightmare.

Mature? Hey, we have to get older but we never have to be mature. And BTW, I loved all your artwork, cheese and all.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Congrats on getting the move completed.

Wait, you mean we all have to be mature?
                                Ya, were's the fun in that?
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X