• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oookayyyyy

Amyhu's..Mel's got part 3 of Game On up

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
      I think that people are seeing the light!

Although someone in Sam/Jack just posted a message saying: Just to change the subject back a few days... we were discussing Shep / Weir shippers. They took a hit tonight, hey? The whole Shep / Teyla thing?

Um... Anyone know what that's about??
      Uhhh...someone who is blind, deaf and dumb (literally)?

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
        Must have been someone who has just seen Conversion, I dunno.
        ........Is "Conversion" airing somewhere this week?

If they were talking about "Conversion", I'd hardly say it was a hit.
        Spoiler:
        That whole episode was pretty much show how much Elizabeth cared for John. Even though she wasn't admitting anything, her body language and repressed expressions/emotions showed that she cared. If anything, "Conversion" was an episode that was pushing Sparky right along.
        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
          Sky One, UK. (I think)

Comment

Spoiler:
            That whole episode was pretty much show how much Elizabeth cared for John. Even though she wasn't admitting anything, her body language and repressed expressions/emotions showed that she cared. If anything, "Conversion" was an episode that was pushing Sparky right along.
            Sounds like perhaps another smelly sock.

I would like to say in my years of watching sci-fi romances that I've discovered, there's what you 'see' and there's what you really get. Some people don't comprehend the difference.

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh, Okay. She was comparing that moment to the Sam/Jack moment in Broca Divide (which I've always hated... Sorry to any other Sam/Jack people who liked it... I just found it a little disturbing....)
              Anyway, her comment was that that's how the Sam/Jack ship started out....

Comment

Oh, Okay. She was comparing that moment to the Sam/Jack moment in Broca Divide (which I've always hated... Sorry to any other Sam/Jack people who liked it... I just found it a little disturbing....)
                Anyway, her comment was that that's how the Sam/Jack ship started out....
                For me Sam/Jack didn't start from "Broca Divide" for me it was "Solitudes". And I remember the TPTB giving and interview saying that they kind of saw a Sam/Jack potential after seeing "Out of Mind".

Anyways...speaking of "Solitudes", I think we need an episode where John and Elizabeth are stuck on a planet together.
                ~Athena

Comment

Anyways...speaking of "Solitudes", I think we need an episode where John and Elizabeth are stuck on a planet together.
                  Oh yeah! On a very cold planet. Or in a stasis pod.

Comment

For me Sam/Jack didn't start from "Broca Divide" for me it was "Solitudes". And I remember the TPTB giving and interview saying that they kind of saw a Sam/Jack potential after seeing "Out of Mind".

Oh! I agree. Solitudes was where it started for me, too. I love that episode. I'd love them to do a Shep/Weir episode like that. It'd absolutely confirm it, not just for us, but for the rest of the viewers, too!
                    I'm thinking maybe the comment was made by a Shep/Teyla person...

Comment

Has anyone read any good new fics?

Comment

chapter 6 of Lust and Fame

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                          Oh yeah! On a very cold planet. Or in a stasis pod.
                          Well, in a stasis pod, they'd be in, y'know, stasis, so it wouldn't be too interesting for them or us. Now, a life support pod a la Star Wars could lead to something interesting.

As for the Conversion comments in the Sam/Jack thread... meh. I don't think anyone here felt like they'd taken a hit after seeing that episode. Most of the Shep/Teyla people (well, before the original posters all left because the thread quality tanked) walked out of that one feeling down about their ship. On the whole, very few people in the fandom thought that episode was actually promoting Shep/Teyla. If anything, most of the reviews I read, from many different aspects of the fandom, thought it was the final nail in the coffin.
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Has anyone read any good new fics?
                            Not a new fic, but definately a funny one.

Trapped by Dannylurks. PG13, no spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                              chapter 6 of Lust and Fame

Thanks Sal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                                Sounds like perhaps another smelly sock.
                                Today "she" really came out of the woodwork in two different threads. One overdoing it on praising a certain character (sounded like a stalker), the other was outright attacking an actor on the show - personally (which several people have reported to the mods).

Desperation I suppose.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X