Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Hello from a stranger....
    PROBIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*glomps*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm busy for the last two years but it's quiet now and I hope to come back here more often.

But the worst is that I lost my English.lol
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Daughter! *tackle hugs* I was just thinking about you recently. We miss you too and we miss Sparky.

Personal note to share but Sparky related:
        Spoiler:
        My college roommate came to visit last week. We have seen each other only a few times in all these years but keep in touch. I know she is a big SciFi fan, so I asked her if she watched SGA. Oh yes, she and her husband were huge Stargate fans. So, I took her in my little home office and pointed her toward my pics of me with Joe and me as the filling in a McShep sandwich. Gasp! Oh my! How? Where? Oh my! She was amazed. I told her all about my convention experience, showed her the rest of my autographed pics and explained how Mr. SR and I talked to Joe about his political arguments with Torri. "Oh, they did have incredible chemistry," my friend said. Sparky lives!
        Political arguments? o:

Sounds interesting
        rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I have nothing to say except I miss my Sparky Family!
          PROBIE! *glomps* Glad to see you, I've been wondering where you were!

I'm busy for the last two years but it's quiet now and I hope to come back here more often.

Daughter! *tackle hugs* I was just thinking about you recently. We miss you too and we miss Sparky.

Personal note to share but Sparky related:
          Spoiler:
          My college roommate came to visit last week. We have seen each other only a few times in all these years but keep in touch. I know she is a big SciFi fan, so I asked her if she watched SGA. Oh yes, she and her husband were huge Stargate fans. So, I took her in my little home office and pointed her toward my pics of me with Joe and me as the filling in a McShep sandwich. Gasp! Oh my! How? Where? Oh my! She was amazed. I told her all about my convention experience, showed her the rest of my autographed pics and explained how Mr. SR and I talked to Joe about his political arguments with Torri. "Oh, they did have incredible chemistry," my friend said. Sparky lives!
          See, we're everywhere!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
            Political arguments? o:

Sounds interesting
            Torri and Joe were from opposite ends of the political spectrum. He read the newspaper every day and they discussed news items. He said he never could get her to change her mind but he tried. LOL
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Torri and Joe were from opposite ends of the political spectrum. He read the newspaper every day and they discussed news items. He said he never could get her to change her mind but he tried. LOL
              I know where Torri leans, so I guess now I know about Joe lol. I was looking for some info on that and came across an LJ talking about Joe's relationship with the SGA writers and producers. I really want to go back and read up on all of that drama. I find it fascinating, if only because of how much I used to love the show but was unaware of everything going on.

Apparently Jason and Joe both hated the finale? Aw yiss. Joe said that they didn't know how to write female characters? Awww yiss. Joe liked the chemistry between John and Elizabeth? Awww yiss. Heh.

I also read a comment saying that Joe didn't like the "forced shipping," which makes me wonder if that refers to Keller and McKay or something that happens later in the show. Trying to find more info on that but not coming up with anything yet.
              rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

What did they hate about the finale?
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
                  I know where Torri leans, so I guess now I know about Joe lol. I was looking for some info on that and came across an LJ talking about Joe's relationship with the SGA writers and producers. I really want to go back and read up on all of that drama. I find it fascinating, if only because of how much I used to love the show but was unaware of everything going on.

Apparently Jason and Joe both hated the finale? Aw yiss. Joe said that they didn't know how to write female characters? Awww yiss. Joe liked the chemistry between John and Elizabeth? Awww yiss. Heh.

I also read a comment saying that Joe didn't like the "forced shipping," which makes me wonder if that refers to Keller and McKay or something that happens later in the show. Trying to find more info on that but not coming up with anything yet.
                  LOL at all the "awww yiss"-ing.

On the forced shipping, there's also that thing with John getting shoved together with Larrin in S4/5. Felt really fake to a lot of us on the thread.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                  What did they hate about the finale?
                  Gonna take a wild guess and say, everything?
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have nothing to say except I miss my Sparky Family!
                    Probie!!!!

*tackle hugs* Where have you been hiding?

That's good to here that things are getting better.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Finishing up my re-watch of Star Trek- Deep Space Nine. Every time I watch, it seems too short. Maybe it's time to watch some SGA later today.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Challenge #86

Due to lack of entries, I'm extending this challenge another week.

To be honest, I'm seriously considering not doing the challenges anymore. There are so few entries anymore, and so few people actually active on GW anymore. It's sad but without the pull of SG1/SGA, we have all moved on to new shows, and have become involved in other things in our lives.

I am still able to run the challenges, and would love to do so. I guess I just need to hear from you guys that you still want to do it. If you have any suggestions on how to change the format, maybe make it more enticing, I would love to get some feedback.

So I'm extending the challenge this week. We're going to do a make up/catchup/redo challenge. Thanks to the wonderful and lovely Libero, all of the past challenges are listed here.

Look through the list, pick one [or several] that you missed or maybe want to try again and do them! When you send in your entries, please let me know what challenge # it is.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 31st.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

It'd be a shame to see the challenges go, but I do understand the reasons. Fandom tastes do ebb and flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                It'd be a shame to see the challenges go, but I do understand the reasons. Fandom tastes do ebb and flow.
                                I'm thinking of making them two weeks long, instead of weekly, see if that helps.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X