Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge #73

There is a saying, "April showers bring May flowers" and I think at least half of that is true. We have had so much rain this month we have beat the record for the past 100 years! So the challenge this week is Rain and/or Flowers. This goes for art and fan fic as well.

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday May 4th.

I am looking for an assistant to help me with the challenge in several different ways. I need someone to help me keep the clubhouse updated with the archives or old challenges. I need someone to post the challenge for me if I am unable. I also need someone to collect the challenge if I am unable.

You do not have to be participating in the challenges to help me out!

If you are somewhat organized, can go back and look up old posts, have great new ideas for the challenge, or can just collect PMs and then post them, any or all those, please let me know. I will need an alternate way of contacting you other than GW, such as text, Facebook or email.

This is not an all-the-time job, this is just a some-time job. And if more than one person can help, that would be great as well. Or if you can only do one thing, like the archives, that is great too.

Please let me know if you are interested, or have more questions!
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Remind me who decided what name has what theme again?
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                Remind me who decided what name has what theme again?
                Did you mean what day has what theme? I think we all just came to a consensus.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Hopefully will be seeing Avengers: Age of Ultron later today. ASSEMBLE!

Comment

Saw it today - could have seen it sooner but waited till today as today is a holiday so less chance of a crowded theater (students went home early this week).

It is awesome (despite a few CGI-hickups). No need to sit through the entire credits, but I would suggest staying through the first part of it with the camera revolving around the statue.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Saw it today - could have seen it sooner but waited till today as today is a holiday so less chance of a crowded theater (students went home early this week).

It is awesome (despite a few CGI-hickups). No need to sit through the entire credits, but I would suggest staying through the first part of it with the camera revolving around the statue.
                      I heard that it's sold out around here for the entire weekend. We'll wait a week or so and avoid the weekends. Can't wait.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

It's well worth the wait.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Although, I'm not sure exactly when is the best time because the movie theater is probably going to be reeaaaallly crowded for a while.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I suggest to wait about a week and a half, and pick an afternoon viewing. It's what we did, and that was a remarkably good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I suggest to wait about a week and a half, and pick an afternoon viewing. It's what we did, and that was a remarkably good choice.
                              That's what I did. First showing of the day (at 3pm) at the two-screen theater over on the main island. Wasn't even half full, but it was a good crowd.

There were a few things that had me headdesking, but overall, it was a good movie and I definitely want to see it again as soon as I can.

Comment

Next time I see it, will be on DVD cause I find going to the cinema a bit expensive - hence why I'm not going as much as I used to. And thus missing out on a lot of good films.

Comment

Working...
                                X