X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today's awesome advent was made by RinkRat
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

HAHAHA! Who knew Santa had his own Stargate! (though it might explain a few things...)
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm of the opinion that Santa is actually an Asgard named Odin (who uses a hologram to look like a Norse deity.)
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          I'm of the opinion that Santa is actually an Asgard named Odin (who uses a hologram to look like a Norse deity.)
          That would not surprise me.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

today's beautiful Ronon advent was made by bailey1ak
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

That would not surprise me.
              It's my story and I'm sticking to it.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Sorry all. Still don't have new pc. Should get done tonight.

I'm watching BSG and I just love Adama and Roslin. Damn, I do have my tropes.

Hope all is well. Miss you so much.

I'm going for an epidural back injection tomorrow so please send some good thoughts my way. I'm freaked out about it.

Comment

Oh, and Sparky Advent isn't happening even though lovely Falcon Hours offered. With no pc, no files, I can't even give her the stuff to set up.

Sorry For Letting Everyone down.

Life has been really hard for me. I'm not coping well with my aunt's death. Partly because I never really dealt with my mom's either and now I'm alone.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Sorry all. Still don't have new pc. Should get done tonight.

I'm watching BSG and I just love Adama and Roslin. Damn, I do have my tropes.

Hope all is well. Miss you so much.

I'm going for an epidural back injection tomorrow so please send some good thoughts my way. I'm freaked out about it.
                    Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Oh, and Sparky Advent isn't happening even though lovely Falcon Hours offered. With no pc, no files, I can't even give her the stuff to set up.

Sorry For Letting Everyone down.

Life has been really hard for me. I'm not coping well with my aunt's death. Partly because I never really dealt with my mom's either and now I'm alone.
                    Sorry sweetie. We will all keep you in our prayers. You didn't let anyone down.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Can't we do a Sparky christmas or holiday cheer, instead of an advent?

Post or repost stuff, reccommend stuff. Art/fic - you know stuff.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Thank you for that. They were interesting. Who knew after all this time, there was still new information to come out? Joe does an excellent job of clarifying his opinion on a lot of things, and I love how he was so open to Sparky. Plus, he says he disagrees with TPTB about him and Torri not having screen chemistry. Everything he says just makes me mad at TPTB all over again.

Amen sister. Joe is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Sorry sweetie. We will all keep you in our prayers. You didn't let anyone down.
                          Thank you.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Totally! You are a rock star.

Okay, this phone business is a pain. I'll be back when I get the new pc set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

That sounds great. I don't have time this year to do anything new but can always find something to repost.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yay, flood the thread with favorite fic, vids, artwork...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

this wonderful advent was made by JadedWraith
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X