Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    You shouldn't worry about that. I managed to get a very personalized autograph cause I had blurted a "Hu?!" out during Neil Roberts' introduction of Morena Baccarin at a Firefly convention. I was all the way in the front so not too far from where he was standing. It was in reference to her having been in some Shakespeare plays I didn't know. As a result every time he spotted me during the weekend he'd refer to me as Ms Shakespeare which he also wrote in the autograph.

I hadn't planned on getting one from him but everyone, even people I didn't know, urged me to get one anyway and I'm glad I did.

And I have been known to make a complete fool, babbling at will, in front of, among others, Jewel Staite.

I don't want to think what I would blurt out if ever I were to meet Claire Rankin in real life. Unless, I revert to that same person that went for an autograph from Anthony Daniels - C-3PO. I was so in awe with him that I didn't say a word, and just grinned like an idiot.
    Been there and done that with my favorite hockey player at the time. I've gotten a bit better since then. Still wouldn't be the least bit surprised if I would end up the same again at a Comic-con though.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Which, frankly, can be said about a whole lot of TPTW's decisions in S4-5.

But ended up being a pretty bad thing for the show itself, and the fans.

Indeed. There were a whole lot of things that went wrong in my eyes in the last two seasons, and what we have heard about the plans for the movie would've just made those wrong things even worse. Better for us all that the movie was killed.
    I agree completely.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Dec. 2 advent calendar page was made by yours truly ~copter
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

If you want to see (most of) Joe's panel talk in Ottawa here is a link to four vids from the con:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJWV34mJXsE
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IlbeT2czGE
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miNTntbtchY
          They were taken and posted by Maeve and Sandra Sarazin
          sigpic

Comment

this adorable advent was made by Dragongirl
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Thanks for sharing those links, Lythisrose! Gonna have to watch those later when I've got a chance.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                If you want to see (most of) Joe's panel talk in Ottawa here is a link to four vids from the con:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJWV34mJXsE
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IlbeT2czGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miNTntbtchY
                They were taken and posted by Maeve and Sandra Sarazin
                Thank you for that. They were interesting. Who knew after all this time, there was still new information to come out? Joe does an excellent job of clarifying his opinion on a lot of things, and I love how he was so open to Sparky. Plus, he says he disagrees with TPTB about him and Torri not having screen chemistry. Everything he says just makes me mad at TPTB all over again.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

this lovely advent was made by Grace
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Was up early watching NASA TV for the test launch of the new Orion spacecraft from Florida; they just scrubbed today's attempt due to a valve issue. Trying again tomorrow morning.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Thank you for that. They were interesting. Who knew after all this time, there was still new information to come out? Joe does an excellent job of clarifying his opinion on a lot of things, and I love how he was so open to Sparky. Plus, he says he disagrees with TPTB about him and Torri not having screen chemistry. Everything he says just makes me mad at TPTB all over again.
                    Oooooh, it just burns me. And it just goes to show once again that TPTW had been totally out of touch with both the cast and the fans' observations on the characters.

Comment

I was watching the season one episodes again. Pretty sure I shipped them since 'Rising'.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

this beautiful advent was made by Falcon Horus
                        sigpic

Comment

Appropriately magical, if I may say so myself.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yay, Winter Solstice art! Very pretty too.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Appropriately magical, if I may say so myself.
                              very pretty!

you just forgot the "5"
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                you just forgot the "5"
                                Oops... now that you mention it. I can still add it in.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X