I'd high tail it out...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

What kind of Apple should I get?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Kinda hard to give a recommendation without knowing what your needs are, but Apple has a comparison page that might be useful.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I like Galas but Red Delicious is also a good variety. However, Granny Smiths make the best pies.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I like Galas but Red Delicious is also a good variety. However, Granny Smiths make the best pies.

Comment

I'm with Falcon Horus on the

But I am partial to Fujis as well.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

PS: You may or may not recall a week or so ago that I got stumped trying to remember a fluffy Sparky fic set at Halloween... FOUND IT!

All Hallow's Eve by Reyclou. Sugar, spice and fluff ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Technically speaking over here, Halloween is not celebrated but nevertheless I have Wholloween'd my flat anyway. There's a weeping angel at the door. The Silence is in the hallway or what passes for a hallway. There's a Cyberman overlooking my living space and I have an Ood on the loo. The latter will hopefully invoke the proper response from my sister when she comes home later -- it'll be a surprise.
                  Wow. You forgot to have "Blink" playing on the TV with the curtains drawn and the lights off.

That sounds truly scary. The checkout people at Safeway were all dressed up today. Mine was a green witch. She asked me, as they always do, if I needed help with my bags, but somehow today it sounded kinda creepy.
                  I work part time at a grocery store and they were allowed to dress up today. I didn't because I personally don't celebrate Halloween (I've done my research lol) and those who dressed up did so tastefully (again, they're still working) but there were some real freaks that came in the store. And some of them didn't even need costumes to creep us out. LOL

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Kinda hard to give a recommendation without knowing what your needs are, but Apple has a comparison page that might be useful.
                  I have a MacBook Pro (laptop) which is very convenient for me since I like taking my tech with me on the go. But if you're looking for a desktop, either iMac (all-in-one) or Mac Mini (hard drive that connects to your own display, like your TV) are good. I have friends who have both.

*ba-dum-pssh* Haha!

I personally favor Red Delicious.

Comment

*runs back in*

Oh, by the way, I posted a snippet from a video that I've been working on for the last couple of months. I don't know if I'll ever finish it, but it's Sparky. So there.

It's on Vimeo, so it won't be available to watch until 1:30am EST. Hopefully I should be asleep by then.

Night!

ETA: Yeah, I started working on another video ...

I need help from the audience. If there was a spoken line of dialogue from John and Elizabeth that verbally summed up their feelings for the other in one way or another, what do you think it is?

Because I need it for the vid and I'm brain dead.

I'll pay in chocolate.
                    Last edited by ShipperWriter; 31 October 2014, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      I'm with Falcon Horus on the

But I am partial to Fujis as well.
                      I like those too, but I find Honeycrisp to be a bit too tart for my taste.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      *runs back in*

Oh, by the way, I posted a snippet from a video that I've been working on for the last couple of months. I don't know if I'll ever finish it, but it's Sparky. So there.

It's on Vimeo, so it won't be available to watch until 1:30am EST. Hopefully I should be asleep by then.

Night!

ETA: Yeah, I started working on another video ...

I need help from the audience. If there was a spoken line of dialogue from John and Elizabeth that verbally summed up their feelings for the other in one way or another, what do you think it is?

Because I need it for the vid and I'm brain dead.

I'll pay in chocolate.
                      Good question. Their feelings were expressed mostly in looks, I think and in scenes like the birthday present one with both of them being nonchalant about the whole thing. I'll have to think about this.
                      sigpic

Comment

I like those too, but I find Honeycrisp to be a bit too tart for my taste.

Good question. Their feelings were expressed mostly in looks, I think and in scenes like the birthday present one with both of them being nonchalant about the whole thing. I'll have to think about this.
                        Yeah, that's the problem that's not at all a problem because we all love the Sparky eye!love that I've been running into. But we'll see what I can find.

And I just realized I forgot to link the video!

Comment

Do you mean real quotes from SGA?
                          like..
                          [from Conversion]
                          CALDWELL: You two are pretty close, aren't you?
                          WEIR: Well, we've been through a lot together. Yes.

[from Lifeline]
                          SHEPPARD: We’re not leaving you behind!
                          WEIR: If you don’t leave right now, none of us will get out of here, so go. THAT’S AN ORDER!
                          SHEPPARD: Elizabeth!
                          WEIR: Go!
                          or
                          SHEPPARD: We haven’t given up hope. If there’s a chance she’s still alive, I’ll find her.

?

PS. LOVE your vid!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that's the problem that's not at all a problem because we all love the Sparky eye!love that I've been running into. But we'll see what I can find.

And I just realized I forgot to link the video!
                            Great so far.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Great vid, ShipperWriter! Looking forward to seeing the rest!

Comment

Wow. You forgot to have "Blink" playing on the TV with the curtains drawn and the lights off.
                                Darn, didn't think of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X