Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in*

Hey Sparkies! Busy week, haven't been around my computer at all. However, Apple lovers rejoice, for a new Apple Store just opened 20 minutes away from my house!

... Okay, so it's just me rejoicing, but whatever.

Hope everyone has a great day! I don't have to work tomorrow night so I'm going to try and post "Persuasion" on FF.net or AO3.

Later!

*zips out*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      Thanks

And I'm pushing through...I have a six-pack of Angry Orchard to help me through. I struggled through watched Doppleganger last night...and have nothing nice to say about the ep so I will say nothing at all. *nod*
      Mmmm, cider. Excellent choice. Betcha Zelenka can probably make a mean cider out back...

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      *runs in*

Hey Sparkies! Busy week, haven't been around my computer at all. However, Apple lovers rejoice, for a new Apple Store just opened 20 minutes away from my house!

... Okay, so it's just me rejoicing, but whatever.

Hope everyone has a great day! I don't have to work tomorrow night so I'm going to try and post "Persuasion" on FF.net or AO3.

Later!

*zips out*
      Yay, Apple Store! Always nice to have one close by.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge # 49 was fandoms, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or Star Trek.

Fan Girl

http://i.imgur.com/5dOsj71.jpg

Jaded Wraith

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #50

It's that time of year when scary things come out to play....so put your art to use and make SPOOKY ART!!! If you celebrate Halloween, make Halloween art. Or just anything spooky and scary!

Spiders mummies haunted houses or brain eating zombies whatever scares you.....make art! And have fun.....if you dare!!

Fan fic......same rules. Make it scary or spooky!

entries due to me by noon your time Monday October 27th.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks

And I'm pushing through...I have a six-pack of Angry Orchard to help me through. I struggled through watched Doppleganger last night...and have nothing nice to say about the ep so I will say nothing at all. *nod*
            You're welcome.

A word of warning though, I'm not sure hard cider will help at all with certain season 5 episodes.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

SK we should probably get Zelenka started on that cider...I'm gonna need more, I think.

Although, I do like that Teyla has been more of a presence so far in season 4 - watching Missing right now. kinda wanna kick Keller, but Teyla's kinda awesome. *nod* (I'm trying hard to find bright spots since my brightest spot on SGA is missing.....)
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Although, I do like that Teyla has been more of a presence so far in season 4 ...
                Sorry to say that won't last...
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  You're welcome.

A word of warning though, I'm not sure hard cider will help at all with certain season 5 episodes.
                  Like I said, margaritas.

SK we should probably get Zelenka started on that cider...I'm gonna need more, I think.

Although, I do like that Teyla has been more of a presence so far in season 4 - watching Missing right now. kinda wanna kick Keller, but Teyla's kinda awesome. *nod* (I'm trying hard to find bright spots since my brightest spot on SGA is missing.....)
                  You haven't even gotten to the lowest point yet. Be sure to have some non-breakable stuff ready to throw at the screen. You're gonna need it.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Sorry to say that won't last...
                  Indeed.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    You haven't even gotten to the lowest point yet. Be sure to have some non-breakable stuff ready to throw at the screen. You're gonna need it.
                    I suggest crumbled up paper - instead of throwing it in the bin, just throw it at the screen. Or a plush animal of any kind.

Comment

I suggest crumbled up paper - instead of throwing it in the bin, just throw it at the screen. Or a plush animal of any kind.
                      Wouldn't that be considered plushie abuse?

Comment

Wouldn't that be considered plushie abuse?
                        Mmm... maybe you're right.

Comment

Like I said, margaritas.
                          I was thinking more along the lines of whiskey or moonshine but whatever works.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

So I should make sure my cats aren't nearby?
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              I was thinking more along the lines of whiskey or moonshine but whatever works.
                              If you double up on the tequila it'll totally work. Maybe even triple up.

So I should make sure my cats aren't nearby?
                              Oh dear...

Comment

OMG This Mortal Coil *sobs* (and I'm not even halfway thru)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X