No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owwwkay now, I have new really really great spoilers, someone from a german board also bought a script (or maybe it's the same) never mind:

Here some S/W-facts (I haven't yet read these Spoilers here, so I guess they are new!): Warning...really massive!!!!

Spoiler:

- When Phoebus infiltrates Liz's body, it's John who catches her from not to fall to the floor (*sweeett!*)
    - Phoebius tells Caldwell what she thinks about him: Caldwell: "I'm not lying." Phoebus: "Oh, please, even Weir thinks you're hopeless. She can't hide it."
    - When Liz wants to kill John (O.K Phoebis vs. Talan) John/Thalan:"He cares for you more than you know. If you kill me, you're killing him." *SQUEEEEEE*
    - John visits Elizabeth in the infirmary at the End of the eps... sooooo an ending scene

I thought I was excited before, but now I'm even more!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh and what i forgot:

Spoiler:
      Weir/Phoebus shoots Ronon, so Beckett will have to operate him

Comment

Just saw the caps Melyanna took and SQUEE!!!!! I'm majorly spoiled, but I don't care in the least. And now I can't wait to see TLG.

And thanks for the tidbits Dorka.

Welcome Pooh!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

I forgot

WELCOME POOH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
            Owwwkay now, I have new really really great spoilers, someone from a german board also bought a script (or maybe it's the same) never mind:

Here some S/W-facts (I haven't yet read these Spoilers here, so I guess they are new!): Warning...really massive!!!!

Spoiler:

- When Phoebus infiltrates Liz's body, it's John who catches her from not to fall to the floor (*sweeett!*)
            - Phoebius tells Caldwell what she thinks about him: Caldwell: "I'm not lying." Phoebus: "Oh, please, even Weir thinks you're hopeless. She can't hide it."
            - When Liz wants to kill John (O.K Phoebis vs. Talan) John/Thalan:"He cares for you more than you know. If you kill me, you're killing him." *SQUEEEEEE*
            - John visits Elizabeth in the infirmary at the End of the eps... sooooo an ending scene

Dorka, you're my favourite person right now! I was wondering what they'd do
            Spoiler:
            by way of an end scene. they need some sort of closure for Shep/Weir in some way or another. Either recognition of what went on or ... I don't know, something! It's interesting to see that Elizabeth is the one in the infirmary, not John, at the end... She obviously comes out of it worse off, even though she does kick his butt!!

Comment

Spoiler:

OMG! This is excellent! How did you get it?

Comment

Spoiler:

*speechless*

*begs Father Time to get his a$$ moving*

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                  OMG
                  I want to see this zod !!!!!!!!!!! I want to be January !!!!!!!!
                  SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                    I'll mention it again. These white spaces are killing me.

But all the pre ep squeeing is hopeful.
                    Indeed !
                    I try to stay spoiler-free... but all this squeeing makes it even harder than usually !

Originally posted by parsifal
                    Okay, I lost it... Hey, if SciFi shows it in a promo, it's not really a spoiler isn't it ?
                    I only looked at the caps (I'm at work and I can't dl anything here... ) and...
                    Spoiler:
                    OH.MY.GOD. !!!

But I won't look at anything else anymore. I will wait to see the episode (cause I remember having had my hopes so high, then be crashed down when I saw the actual show *cough*Grace*cough*)
                    But... is it January yet ?
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                      OMG! This is excellent! How did you get it?
                      As I said, someone from a German Forum ( figured it the same person who posted on the Livejournal! I knew I know the name Ukumai from somewhere (It's her Fanfic-Nickname!) . She bought the script for 200 Euro (260 USD) and she quoted things from it on the German side

Spoiler:
                      At the end in the Infirmary-scene, when Caldwell is leaving he tells them: "Don't kill each other" *g*

Comment

Spoiler:
                        At the end in the Infirmary-scene, when Caldwell is leaving he tells them: "Don't kill each other" *g*
                        LOL
                        Spoiler:
                        It's good. John and Elizabeth will be alone Ship moment Do you think they will talk kiss ?

Comment

Originally posted by EnfantTV
                          LOL
                          Spoiler:
                          It's good. John and Elizabeth will be alone Ship moment Do you think they will talk kiss ?
                          No, Ukumai/Kat would have written it I guess... I think they will just gaze at each other...in a typical Shep/Weir-way

But I can ask Kat...

Comment

Oh, also, it seems to me that
                            Spoiler:
                            Weir initiates the kiss
                            . So maybe Sheppard still needs to get his act together?

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh god please!!..No more! (im lying there..i really DO need more!)
                              My heart can't take any more!...I'm only 20..I want to live to see this ep!

Is it possible to die from Squeeing to much?!?

::tries to hold in pent up squee-ige...::...Argh!..I can't...SQUEEE!!!!!
                              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                                Oh god please!!..No more! (im lying there..i really DO need more!)
                                My heart can't take any more!...I'm only 20..I want to live to see this ep!

Is it possible to die from Squeeing to much?!?

::tries to hold in pent up squee-ige...::...Argh!..I can't...SQUEEE!!!!!
                                *g* exactly what I asked myself...and I'm 20 too (o.k nearly) and my heart is pounding unnaturaly since 2 hours

I'm sooo happy that I'm alone in the office now...so I can grin arround

Aww... I need to make some Fanarts out of the
                                Spoiler:
                                Kiss
                                -pic's today evening!

Comment

Working...
                                X