Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    He's doing great. Thanks for asking. Went back to work on Tuesday.

Prayers and best wishes for your aunt.
    Good to hear! Glad Mr. SR is back on his feet!

Same here. Hope everything goes well for her surgery, JT! And you enjoy some nice bonding time with el gato. LOL

Anyhow, my student didn't come to school again today, so instead of going back home and sleeping, I am covering for a history teacher who's covering for another history teacher. Oh fun.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Very glad to hear Mr. SR is doing well! And more speedy healing wishes to JT-2's aunt, I hope this surgery goes better than the previous one.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Anyhow, my student didn't come to school again today, so instead of going back home and sleeping, I am covering for a history teacher who's covering for another history teacher. Oh fun.
      Isn't that always the way of it?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Very glad to hear Mr. SR is doing well! And more speedy healing wishes to JT-2's aunt, I hope this surgery goes better than the previous one.

Isn't that always the way of it?
        Thanks, everyone. She made it through the surgery fine. Now there's the long process of healing.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Thanks, everyone. She made it through the surgery fine. Now there's the long process of healing.
          Good news. May there be a rapid recovery. Saddest thing that happened today was Mr. SR overexplaining why he can't lift the huge sacks to the young guy helping us load potting soil on the truck at Home Depot. The male ego continues to amuse.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Personal stuff
            Spoiler:

I'm taking my aunt (who lives with me) in for back surgery tomorrow morning. Her last fusion (maybe 5 years ago) didn't fuse. The bone didn't grow over the screws like it's supposed to, probably because of her age. Since it didn't fuse the vertebrae move around when she bends or twists. This time they're going to use some new synthetic something or other. It'll be very painful for her for quite some time, but she feels it's worth it.

She'll be in a rehab for at least a few weeks, so it'll be me and the cat on our own. When I'm the only one left in the house, then the cat will finally deign to love me.
            Best wishes for your aunt's speedy recovery, JT-2.

Happy to hear all is going well for Mr. SR.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well health wise!

I just went back through the thread and realized that I never finished two fics that I started posting: "Fractured Phalanges and TLC" and "Persuasion". Guess I know what I'm doing after I mow the yard. And plant a bush. And do my laundry. And take a shower. LOL

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Great to hear!

Good news. May there be a rapid recovery. Saddest thing that happened today was Mr. SR overexplaining why he can't lift the huge sacks to the young guy helping us load potting soil on the truck at Home Depot. The male ego continues to amuse.

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well health wise!

I just went back through the thread and realized that I never finished two fics that I started posting: "Fractured Phalanges and TLC" and "Persuasion". Guess I know what I'm doing after I mow the yard. And plant a bush. And do my laundry. And take a shower. LOL
                Ahhh, another busy busy day! Sounds like me, 'go to physical therapy, come home and clean house, go get salady stuff for dinner tonight, try to write some fic...'
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Yeah that didn't go as planned. Two tornado warnings, a thunderstorm, and a showing of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 later, no fic. LOL

Comment

Two tornado warnings for you SW? Not fun!
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Yeah that didn't go as planned. Two tornado warnings, a thunderstorm, and a showing of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 later, no fic. LOL
                        Whoa! At least everything's okay! *hugs you*

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                          Two tornado warnings for you SW? Not fun!
                          Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Whoa! At least everything's okay! *hugs you*
                          Yeah, it was a really bad line of thunderstorms that moved through Friday afternoon. The first one, a waterspout about ten miles north, prompted a warning while I was at work which meant that all the kids and teachers went and hunkered down in the hallway until it was cleared. Then the second tornado was about 15 miles E but I was in the section of county that had a tornado warning. Not fun to hear when you're at home alone.

But on the plus side, only four weeks of school left!!!

Comment

Challenge #30 was all about blending! You had to blend at least 3 pictures together.

*due to GW posting guidelines I had to post a lot of thumbnails so please click for bigger pics to enjoy the lovely images in full size.

JadedWraith

Pics credits:
                            Butterflies by our own Nolamom and Psychicznax on Deviant art.

ShipperWriter

Banner size:

Full size:

click for bigger

raduzhok

This is 3 different pics which I blended together to make one:

This second pic is four different pics:

Dellruby

taris-eirien

Libero

Twi'lek

click for bigger

RodneyIsGodney
                            I had to do this one in honor of Bob Hoskins...Who Framed Roger Rabbit

DJsgirl

click for bigger

click for bigger
                            Last edited by mrscopterdoc; 05 May 2014, 10:36 AM. Reason: forgot one of Libero's pics!
                            sigpic

Comment

part 2........

copter

dragongirl

Blencathra

Misfits

Blake's 7

Doctor Who

click for bigger
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice pieces of work -- I totally forgot about it. Though still planning on doing something.

And yay for Doctor Who!
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X