No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all! Popping in for a quick sec to tell you that Shep, Weir, and I all say "Cheers!" for your good news!

Now go out there and do Atlantis shippers of all leanings proud with a major squee fest. Can't wait to see "TLG" even more now -- should be quite the scene! From one shipper to another -- Congratulations!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Okay, so you know how we were all wondering whether or not this would make it into the episode?
      Spoiler:
      My good friend Sreya was watching SciFi tonight and caught a promo for the new episodes. She reported to me that there's a shot of "Elizabeth grabbing someone who looked a lot like John from the back and kissing him!" I've got nothing on Elizabeth getting any kind of romantic subplot in any other episode, I think we've got a winner.
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
        Hello all! Popping in for a quick sec to tell you that Shep, Weir, and I all say "Cheers!" for your good news!

Now go out there and do Atlantis shippers of all leanings proud with a major squee fest. Can't wait to see "TLG" even more now -- should be quite the scene! From one shipper to another -- Congratulations!
        *grin*

Hey, SP!!! Excellent pic! I'm so glad you feel confident enough to venture in here! Stop by anytime! We're really nice, sane shippers . . . well, okay, nice anyway.

Would you like a mint?

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
        I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
        Spoiler:
        Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Wow, from all the "TLG" spoilers squeeing...I forgot that "Critical Mass" aired. And I was the one to remind my friend in Canada eariler today.
          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
            Actually,
            Spoiler:
            she did talk about that at ComicCon, and talked about how she was recording it. And Rachel does have a musical theater background, so I wouldn't be surprised if it really was her. Can't wait to see it!
            Yeah! I just went over to a thread discussing that...
            Spoiler:
            I guess she's got a great singing voice!

Originally posted by Bama
            Well...how nice to hear about those two! I really like Cadman a lot. I'm still not so certain she's not more suited to take on Rodney though. How did the
            Spoiler:

Cadman/Beckett ship go/feel?

And btw, what were our favorite couple doing during this episode? Making out somewhere together to pass the time? Nothing like some good
            Spoiler:
            prepping for future events!

Good to see delurkers!
            Spoiler:
            There weren't actually too many Shep/Weir 'moments' to tell you the truth. They had some scenes, some looks, some funny exchanges... but nothing big that I caught.

Cadman and Beckett on the other hand...
            Spoiler:
            At the end of the episode, they were walking down the corridor together. It looked like they were coming from doing *something* together, Cadman even whispered to him and everything while they were with Rodney. Twas cute.
            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hey. . .I'm watching, "The Triangle" on SciFi channel and on the last commercial break they did a quick diddy on upcoming SG1 and SGA episodes and. . .(sit down ya all). .
              Spoiler:
              THEY SHOWED THE SHEP/WEIR KISS!!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

You're sneaky, Whistler! Nope, no mints for me, thanks! You can keep them on Liz's desk where they belong.

P.S: I think you and I both know there's no such thing as a sane shipper. Glad you caught that mistake!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                  You're sneaky, Whistler! Nope, no mints for me, thanks! You can keep them on Liz's desk where they belong.
                  Drat! I think our secret is out, people. The mints are common knowledge!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                    Okay, so you know how we were all wondering whether or not this would make it into the episode?
                    Spoiler:
                    My good friend Sreya was watching SciFi tonight and caught a promo for the new episodes. She reported to me that there's a shot of "Elizabeth grabbing someone who looked a lot like John from the back and kissing him!" I've got nothing on Elizabeth getting any kind of romantic subplot in any other episode, I think we've got a winner.
                    Originally posted by FP
                    Hey. . .I'm watching, "The Triangle" on SciFi channel and on the last commercial break they did a quick diddy on upcoming SG1 and SGA episodes and. . .(sit down ya all). .
                    Spoiler:

*squees and dies*

Thank you! OMG, I'm so excited!

Comment

Naw, I think it's only because I poke around here when I should be off studying...hmmm...I think your secret is pretty safe. But I will definitely have to warn people next time you offer!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                        Drat! I think our secret is out, people. The mints are common knowledge!
                        No! Now what?!

What are we to do now that our deepest darkest seecret has been revealed?

EDIT: BAH! Who needs spelling!

EDIT #2: Oh good. So the cat's still in the bag then?

Comment

Well, this is squeefest central today! I see you're well on your way to crashing the forum, again

Regarding, TLG, SciFi is airing sneak peeks at S2 pt2 and...do not read if you don't really want to hear it!
                          Spoiler:
                          There is a snippet of said squee-worthy kiss between Liz & Shep! Yup, I saw it with my own two eyes! She walks right up and takes his face and plants one! Shep looks tres surpirse! THen they cut to another scene.

I'm shaking!
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            Spoiler:
                            You know, I'm surprised that they did that. I would have assumed they would have tried to keep it under wraps, (not that we don't already find this stuff out weeks in advance or anything). Still, am I the only one who thought they keep it a big surprise?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              Spoiler:

I've never used this word but SQUEEEEE! There I said it lol. I just got through writing a Philosophy paper--this really brightens things up! Any possible links to that promo?!?!

Thanks!

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

DOH! FP beat me to it!
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X