No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be putting my finger anywhere near that mean beastie!

There should be an update in a few days (I'm working two fics right now). I'm glad you liked it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      New to this thread (hi Merlin!), but I have to say that when it comes to chemistry, it's definitely Weir/Sheppard. I get friendship vibes from Teyla/Sheppard, but there's a connection that comes across on screen between Weir and Sheppard.
      Welcome, IWantToBelieve--Love your name and your sig Love the nod to the original Mulder--gosh I loved that series (at least until the last two seasons but that's another thread entirely )!

Yep, I totally love their chemistry too, it's just delicious! Started out trying to see the Shep/Teyla thing that they said was going to be canon (despite all of the lovely piccies of Shep/Weir in the mags at the time) but after watching "The Eye" I was hooked!
      Spoiler:
      LOVED that bit when he shot Kolya out from behind her. Oh wow, and she TOTALLY trusted him! SO awesome. Then he stopped to see if she was okay, then grabbed her hand and *sigh*, a ship was born for me
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
        I just really loved the conflict in that ep. Two strong people. Both wanting to do the right thing. Wasn't it Torri who said their hearts are in the right place always and Weir knows that about John? Sometimes I get the feeling that Weir admires John for marching to a different drummer. He's a very good diplomat, is John. Without realizing it sometimes, I think. He does need some lessons on negotiating, however. I think WEir needs to give him PRIVATE Lessons.
        She does seem to be a rule-follower, though not as rigid as Sam. She's a bit more flexible (she'd have to be as a diplomat) but she definitely needs to loosen up some and I think Shep's just the man to peel away the layers of the onion And I am SO loving the idea of them giving each other some *ahem* private *ahem* lessons

Siege is just...WOW! On every level.
        Oh, I know--WOW just doesn't even describe that scene at the end between them. Oh my, how long til season 2 premieres?

Comment

Ack! Nearly went away without mentioning why I came over here in the first place! I put up my very first Shep/Weir vid today!

"Lights" by Journey

www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

Enjoy!

btw, this one's for you, Mel and Astro

Comment

You all are to blame for part of my fic (chapter 3 specifically) *evil grin*. I put that bit in just for the Weir/Shep shipper's.

Forgot to add the link, it's a wip, but I always complete everything and I update weekly at the least, so ...anyway, chapt. 3 is for you guys!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2262159/1/

I love it!!! Through all his "episodes" I"m like "Oh whaaat!?" and then for the "Special bit" I was like HEEEH!!! It made me very happy

HURRY UP AND WIRTE MORE!!!

Originally posted by marimba26
            Ack! Nearly went away without mentioning why I came over here in the first place! I put up my very first Shep/Weir vid today!

"Lights" by Journey

Enjoy!

Beautiful!! Perfect song
            Last edited by MajorSam; 21 February 2005, 04:25 PM.
            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Welcome, IWantToBelieve--Love your name and your sig Love the nod to the original Mulder--gosh I loved that series (at least until the last two seasons but that's another thread entirely )!
              Thanks, and oh yes, I was hooked on that show from the get-go, and the last season was just not the same *sniff*, well, okay the last TWO seasons, but like you said, that's another thread *smile*.

MajorSam, glad you liked it, and it's not going to be a huge fic, so only another 2-3 chapters before it's done, but I have had fun pulling into that man, and you know he's reacting to Weir, internally at the least, because, let's face it, he's a guy.
              sigpic

Comment

MajorSam, glad you liked it, and it's not going to be a huge fic, so only another 2-3 chapters before it's done, but I have had fun pulling into that man, and you know he's reacting to Weir, internally at the least, because, let's face it, he's a guy.
                Well i'm looking forward to those

And OH-yes have I noticed he's a guy... but i'll leave that to the thunk threads I'm just hoping Weir knows it!!!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

"Lights" by Journey

Enjoy!

I just wanted to pop in and say I loved the video Marimba! Then again I always love your videos.
                  ~Athena

Comment

"Lights" by Journey

Enjoy!

Yay, my second Marimba vid!

Beautiful work, as always. I love the shots of the city you worked in. Of course, I love them when they're worked into the episode too, so there was really no way to lose.
                    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                    Last update: 14 April 2006
                    Melyanna's Multimedia
                    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Merlin - LOVE ur fan fic!! Very cute!!!

Marimba - LOVED the video its really good!!!

IWantToBelieve - Hehe I love your name and off to read ur fan fic now!!!

Comment

Random picture time! Don't they look cute in this shot?

EDIT: Oops, wrong picture.
                        Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Just saw Torri's little gig in the show "Bliss"

Sheppard needs to see this!!!!!

*runs back to Bliss imagining it's Sheppard*

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            Random picture time! Don't they look cute in this shot?

Shep: Rodney is getting suspicious about us.
                            Liz: *Sigh* It will be okay. . .I know more about that lab "incident" with Zelenka than he realizes.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              Shep: Rodney is getting suspicious about us.
                              Liz: *Sigh* It will be okay. . .I know more about that lab "incident" with Zelenka than he realizes.
                              Hee! Too funny. (And I think Rodney is suspicious. )
                              Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                                Spoiler (Sanctuary)
                                Spoiler:

Shep: I told you. That thing with the ancient chick was nothing! I was just trying to get information from her. I was doing my job!
                                Weir: Well, then you can just do your job on the couch tonight mister!
                                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Working...
                                X