Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I did this too:

PS - because I copied a line of Czech from Google Translate, MS Word thought I wrote the entire thing in Czech. Ha!

Spoiler:
    "So, this is gonna be a little hard to explain," John said by way of greeting as he sat down in Elizabeth’s office.

Elizabeth looked up from her tablet in concern. "What’s wrong now?"

He sighed, running one hand over his face. "More like what isn’t wrong." Leaning forward in his chair, he continued, "Random belongings are going missing. One of Teyla’s banto sticks disappeared yesterday. Carson can’t find his fishing vest, and Lorne’s watercolors are gone."

"Are you missing anything?" Elizabeth asked.

John shook his head. "Just answers. I’ve got McKay and Radek going over security footage but so far there’s nothing to explain it."

"Keep me apprised. In the meantime, I’ll ask the population to report anything suspicious."

Just then, Radek Zelenka and Rodney McKay hurried across the walkway. The Czech scientist was grumbling in his native tongue and it didn’t sound promising.

"Prísahám, že máme lumík zde," Radek murmured as they reached the doorway.

John frowned. "What are you – never mind. What did you find?"

"So far, a whole lot of nothing," McKay exclaimed grumpily. "We may have discovered a relationship between a scientist and a Marine, but aside from that, nada."

"Whoa, back up. You found what?" John asked in disbelief.

McKay ignored him as he continued. "The security tapes haven't been tampered with, no alarm systems were rerouted, and as far as I know, we don't have gremlins in the city."

"So what you're saying, Doctor McKay," John emphasized, "is you have absolutely no answer for us."

McKay started to reply but quickly closed his mouth.

Radek took a step forward. "It is possible that this may just be a prank. Some of the Athosian children were here visiting with Teyla yesterday."

"Oh nice," Rodney immediately retorted. "Just because you're scarred for life because of M7G-677 doesn't give you the right to blame the nearest adolescents in the vicinity!"

"Like you haven't done the same thing!"

"Someone left a lemon on my desk. A lemon!"

"Boys!"

They turned simultaneously to face Elizabeth, who had risen from her desk. She crossed her arms, making John feel like he was sitting in the principal's office, watching his friends get chewed out. "I do not want to hear the blame being put on anyone or anything until I have some definitive proof. Thievery is not a heinous crime, but let's be rational about this. Understood?"

"Yes." "Clear as a bell."

She nodded towards the control room. "Get back to work."

The two scientists turned on their heels and shuffled out of the room.

John watched as they left, then turned back to Elizabeth, giving her an approving whistle as she sat down. "Nice. Though to be honest, I was half expecting you to send them to the corner."

She scoffed, then folded her arms on the desk. "John?" she asked lightly.

"Yep?"

"Shouldn't you be doing something to help them?"

John paused. "Yes?" he asked slowly.

"Let me know if you find anything."

He threw her a mock salute and left her office.
    Last edited by ShipperWriter; 11 February 2014, 04:16 AM. Reason: One of the Czech characters didn't translate.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      And I did this too:

PS - because I copied a line of Czech from Google Translate, MS Word thought I wrote the entire thing in Czech. Ha!

Spoiler:
      "So, this is gonna be a little hard to explain," John said by way of greeting as he sat down in Elizabeth’s office.

He sighed, running one hand over his face. "More like what isn’t wrong." Leaning forward in his chair, he continued, "Random belongings are going missing. One of Teyla’s banto sticks disappeared yesterday. Carson can’t find his fishing vest, and Lorne’s watercolors are gone."

John shook his head. "Just answers. I’ve got McKay and Radek going over security footage but so far there’s nothing to explain it."

"Keep me apprised. In the meantime, I’ll ask the population to report anything suspicious."

Just then, Radek Zelenka and Rodney McKay hurried across the walkway. The Czech scientist was grumbling in his native tongue and it didn’t sound promising.

"So far, a whole lot of nothing," McKay exclaimed grumpily. "We may have discovered a relationship between a scientist and a Marine, but aside from that, nada."

McKay ignored him as he continued. "The security tapes haven't been tampered with, no alarm systems were rerouted, and as far as I know, we don't have gremlins in the city."

"So what you're saying, Doctor McKay," John emphasized, "is you have absolutely no answer for us."

Radek took a step forward. "It is possible that this may just be a prank. Some of the Athosian children were here visiting with Teyla yesterday."

"Oh nice," Rodney immediately retorted. "Just because you're scarred for life because of M7G-677 doesn't give you the right to blame the nearest adolescents in the vicinity!"

"Boys!"

They turned simultaneously to face Elizabeth, who had risen from her desk. She crossed her arms, making John feel like he was sitting in the principal's office, watching his friends get chewed out. "I do not want to hear the blame being put on anyone or anything until I have some definitive proof. Thievery is not a heinous crime, but let's be rational about this. Understood?"

John watched as they left, then turned back to Elizabeth, giving her an approving whistle as she sat down. "Nice. Though to be honest, I was half expecting you to send them to the corner."

"Yep?"

Love your thing and the fic. Now who might the prankster be? Who's missing? Maybe Ronon? I'd say Lorne is sleepwalking again if he weren't one of the victims. Hmmm?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And I did this too:

Spoiler:

"Boys!"

"Yep?"

Love your thing and the fic. Now who might the prankster be? Who's missing? Maybe Ronon? I'd say Lorne is sleepwalking again if he weren't one of the victims. Hmmm?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
          I have just finished reading Atlantis rising,and just have to say, to everyone involved, how fantastic it is . It felt like I was back watching Atlantis for real, only 100 times better. I hadn't started reading it prior to yesterday, as I wanted to wait until Elizabeth was back, and I dont tend to read anything that doesn't have Elizabeth in it. I was pleasantly surprised however, how good ALL of the episodes were, so much so I couldn't put my ipad down (much to my grandson's disgruntlement) until I had fully caught up. I can't wait for the next update. Thank you, for keeping Atlantis so very much alive.
          Thank you for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it! (and yes, I'm still working on the next episode... *cracks whip over self* )

I made a thing.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...ps61cd009e.png

Time to go pass out now.
          And what a beautiful thing!

And I did this too:

Spoiler:

"Boys!"

"Yep?"

Ahahahah! That's awesome! I'd be very curious to know who the prankster thief is, too.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*whistles innocently*
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              *whistles innocently*
              Cute, FH.
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*whistles innocently*
                Yup. Radek was correct.

Comment

There was a sugary bribe... how can I resist that.

Comment

Woops... ...Need to work on my stealth.
                    Wonder if the Ancients made Lemming sized cloaking devices?
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And I did this too:

Spoiler:

"Boys!"

"Yep?"

I Like it, SW. You have me very curious as to who the prankster is. It's also reminding me of one of my favorite episodes of M*A*S*H.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        I Like it, SW. You have me very curious as to who the prankster is. It's also reminding me of one of my favorite episodes of M*A*S*H.
                        What episode is that?
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                          What episode is that?
                          Dear Sigmund. A rash of practical jokes strikes the camp and at the end Dr. Freeman discovers B.J. is the master mind.

Comment

Of course, they did... they had to test it somehow right.

Comment

Dear Sigmund. A rash of practical jokes strikes the camp and at the end Dr. Freeman discovers B.J. is the master mind.
                              Is it the one where they manage to prank Hawkeye?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Heh. The Ancients made ANYTHING they could think of.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X