Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Don't forget McKay was a doctor too. But they would never have considered killing him. Not in a zillion years.
    He died for a little in Doppelganger... sadly Kate drew the short straw.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It got above 20 here. My mailman brought a package to the house and commented on how nice it was outside. LOL

Don't forget McKay was a doctor too. But they would never have considered killing him. Not in a zillion years.
      One might think the same of Daniel, but they did "kill" him for a season.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have a question, why is the John/Elizabeth ship called Sparky?
        sigpic
        Yachikin's Tumblr Yachikin's DeviantArt

Comment

Hello everyone, how is everyone doing?

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          They liked Keller, for some insane reason!
          They killed Keller in the alternate timeline in "The Last Man", does it count?
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
            They killed Keller in the alternate timeline in "The Last Man", does it count?
            It certainly doesn't hurt!
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Happy Birthday to Infinite-Possibilities!!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Infinite-Possibilities!

You all know what that means....

Originally posted by yachikins View Post
                Welcome to the Sparky thread! Always great to see new members join us!

For an answer to your question, I direct you to the Sheppard/Weir comm on LiveJournal (scroll down the page to "Sparky" Explanation), which summarizes the tale in amusing fashion.

So, pull up a chair, grab a mojito (or your drink of choice) and enjoy the fun!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Kate has a thing or two say about all those birthday-cakes... SUGAR RUSH!!!

*bounces around the Atlantis ducts*

Happy birthday IP!!

Comment

The Sparky Demon is also bouncing off the walls from the sugar rush!
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hello and welcome.

And a special happy birthday to our friend IP!
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        It made it to the low 30's here today and it felt quite balmy...
                        I know what you mean. I don't think it topped 32 today and I was outside talking to the Fed-ex driver at work without my coat on.

Welcome to the Land of Spark, yachikins.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Happy Birthday to Infinite-Possibilities!!
                        Yes. Happy Birthday, Infinite-Possibilities.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and thanks Scary Kitty for letting me know why the ship's called Sparky.
                          sigpic
                          Yachikin's Tumblr Yachikin's DeviantArt

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            I know what you mean. I don't think it topped 32 today and I was outside talking to the Fed-ex driver at work without my coat on.

Welcome to the Land of Spark, yachikins.

Yes. Happy Birthday, Infinite-Possibilities.
                            And to take this weather report business a step further, it's going to be in the 50's here today. That's 10° for the rest of the world. I have a date for tea with the ladies and won't even need my heavy coat. Loving it.

Which makes me wonder just where Atlantis was that the weather always seemed to be the same all over almost every planet in the galaxy. Oh wait, it was the British Columbia galaxy.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh wait, it was the British Columbia galaxy.
                              But it did rain a lot...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

And to take this weather report business a step further, it's going to be in the 50's here today. That's 10° for the rest of the world. I have a date for tea with the ladies and won't even need my heavy coat. Loving it.
                                Awesome!

Which makes me wonder just where Atlantis was that the weather always seemed to be the same all over almost every planet in the galaxy. Oh wait, it was the British Columbia galaxy.
                                Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                But it did rain a lot...
                                And had lots of green pine forests...

Comment

Working...
                                X