Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zbir View Post
    (It was so cute to see Sparky-She-Demon introducing herself to the gang in 2012, and now she's a full general! Congrats!)
    I imagine that is due to the gaming section... cause boy, one can score some great postcounts in there.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

He he. Can I use it too? I want to ascend already !

But I'm sure you're joking, cause I read somewhere that those posts are only increasing your post count, not your reputation
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I imagine that is due to the gaming section... cause boy, one can score some great postcounts in there.
        Yeah... I've gone over to the gaming section. It's quite fun.
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

He he. Can I use it too? I want to ascend already !
          There's always the Free Green thread.

But I'm sure you're joking, cause I read somewhere that those posts are only increasing your post count, not your reputation
          No, not green... The general refers to the postcount, not the green. So I was talking about the 20K posts in a year. Look at me coming up on my 10-year anniversary here on GW and I'm at 26K in that time. And I was here at the height of Atlantis. Ya feel me!

As far as the green blocks go, Sparky-She-Demon is at the 'In charge of Stargate Command'. I at least am 'Top brass at Homeland Security' (good thing they discontinued the reddings ).
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            The current Lauriver vs Olicity ship war going on in the fandom reminds me a lot of the John/Elizabeth vs John/Teyla discussions we used to have,
            Wait, Laurel/Oliver shippers actually exist??? From what I see on Tumblr and various other sites, it's ALL ABOUT FELICITY!

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
              Wait, Laurel/Oliver shippers actually exist??? From what I see on Tumblr and various other sites, it's ALL ABOUT FELICITY!
              What? That was the canon ship in the beginning. Makes me glad I'm not on Tumblr even though I am was all about Felicity. And to relate it to SGA, if they had actually intended for John to be shipped with Teyla, they should have made it as obvious as Laurel/Oliver.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                There's always the Free Green thread.

No, not green... The general refers to the postcount, not the green. So I was talking about the 20K posts in a year. Look at me coming up on my 10-year anniversary here on GW and I'm at 26K in that time. And I was here at the height of Atlantis. Ya feel me!

As far as the green blocks go, Sparky-She-Demon is at the 'In charge of Stargate Command'. I at least am 'Top brass at Homeland Security' (good thing they discontinued the reddings ).
                I wish that I could have been here during the height of Atlantis and the debates.
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  What? That was the canon ship in the beginning. Makes me glad I'm not on Tumblr even though I am was all about Felicity. And to relate it to SGA, if they had actually intended for John to be shipped with Teyla, they should have made it as obvious as Laurel/Oliver.
                  I know it was (and probably still is) the intended canon ship, but I haven't seen a single person who actually ships it! Mostly people just complain over Laurel's actress and gush over Felicity.

Then again, maybe things are different outside Tumblr and TWOP...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig by (x)

Comment

Hello everyone.

I watched episodes of Atlantis with my mom yesterday and she scolded me because I don't post more regularly on this thread.
                        She said that I had to make apologizes .... so here I am.
                        I watched "The Real World" and "Echoes".
                        I had forgotten how these two characters were so cute together.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

My foot sure isn't pretty, I'm starting to see bruising creep out from under the bandages. At least it's normal.

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                          http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd313/PureSummerMagic20/SGA%20Graphics/echoes_zps4a0abcc2.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...ps714e644a.jpg
                          But these are definitely pretty!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          Hello everyone.

I watched episodes of Atlantis with my mom yesterday and she scolded me because I don't post more regularly on this thread.
                          Hiya Probie! *hugs* Thank your mom, we've missed you!

Hmm, maybe I need to watch some cute Sparky episodes to take my mind off my foot...
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello everyone.

Hey little French daughter. We've missed you and your mom. Tell her SR says hi.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone.

Haha, your mom is awesome! Good to see ya, Probie!

I'm at OT for my pinky and my hand is currently in this therapy machine that throws hot sand around, so while it's busy giving me a mani I've got time to chat.

I had a slight rant to share. I went into Barnes & Noble after work and got caught up skimming a Star Trek: Enterprise novel that takes place after the finale. I love the books because they had the wisdom to bring back a character that got killed off on screen in what was quite possibly one of the worst episodes in all of TV history. The fans were outraged and TPTB listened. And not only that but the character is still written correctly, not just one fan's particular feeling on the subject. And -- get this -- they actually cited the novels and episodes that they took specific information or characters from! The continuity stayed!

Why can other shows not take a hint?

Comment

Working...
                                X