Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    It's always hardest on the ones who love the sick person. You just feel so helpless. Hope she's all better soon.
    She just got moved out of ICU, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    it isn't exactly *easy* to be the strong ones, but so often to be the needed touchstone for those undergoing the malestrom of difficulties
    I'm just wondering how much longer before I have my nervous breakdown.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

mandogater, I'm glad your sister is doing better and hope she gets well soon, that sounds like a very scary situation. *hugs you*

Sadly, they left Todd back on Atlantis.

Like everything else...
    Thanks. *Hugs back*

Tough luck, I guess.

Sad but true.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post

That probably is a good sign. My thoughts are with your family and yourself. *hugs*

Comment

It definitely is.

Get in line. Just remember, we're not given more than we can handle.

Oh, and edited to add that I always just shake my head at weak people who check out mentally or whine and complain, then demand that the rest of us do things they should be doing for themselves. Sorry, I have a brother who drives me crazy.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday and Happy New Year's Eve!

A very good sign!

*hugs you*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy New Year from Pocus and the family!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year, everyone!!!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Haven't posted for ages (although still very much lurking), but would like to wish all fellow Sparkys a very happy New Year, and all the best for 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  That probably is a good sign. My thoughts are with your family and yourself. *hugs*
                  Thanks, JT-2. *Hugs back*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Get in line. Just remember, we're not given more than we can handle.

Oh, and edited to add that I always just shake my head at weak people who check out mentally or whine and complain, then demand that the rest of us do things they should be doing for themselves. Sorry, I have a brother who drives me crazy.
                  I'll keep that in mind.

Not sure if I'm much better. I tend to complain or going fishing for advice before getting my butt in gear and tackling the tough things that life throws at me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    A very good sign!

*hugs you*
                    I hope so.

*Hugs back*

Comment

A sparkilicious new year to all!
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Happy New Year, sparkies!
                        All the best for 2014!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...526&fullsize=1

Sheppard: come up with plausible excuse to visit Elizabeth in her quarters? Check!
                          Act out one of the most sexually charged scenes in SGA history? Check!
                          Walk out of the room without bringing the scene to fruition? *breaks pencil*
                          ROFLMAO! You made it such a visual scene! (sorry I can't green you right now, so I can only show my appreciation! I hope no one gets upset that I quote their old posts, but I find so many goodies burried down in the thread, that is pitty to remain there.)
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday and HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2014 be a great one for us all!

Originally posted by zbir View Post
                            ROFLMAO! You made it such a visual scene! (sorry I can't green you right now, so I can only show my appreciation! I hope no one gets upset that I quote their old posts, but I find so many goodies burried down in the thread, that is pitty to remain there.)
                            I don't mind at all! It's always fun to rediscover the oldies-but-goodies.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy New Years to all!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! Hope everyone enjoyed their New Year's Day festivities!

Comment

Working...
                                X