Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last minute romance for Ronon.

Comment

No, Atlantis is not home. Home is Pegasus. WITH ELIZABETH, YOU FOOLS.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

How come John doesn't know about Ronon and Banks?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Last minute romance for Ronon.
          Yep, he's got to get some in compensation for getting shivved.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            How come John doesn't know about Ronon and Banks?
            Just another example of the "let's dumb down Sheppard" campaign.

Comment

And here we go with the scene that's missing some crucial people.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh look, it's the balcony scene. At least they didn't use The Balcony.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  And here we go with the scene that's missing some crucial people.
                  *cough*ELIZABETH*cough*

Comment

Well that sucked. I'm sorry to all those who wanted more seasons, but with M&M in charge we would have gotten more crap like that. I'm glad it was put out of its misery.

Comment

The view would be better if Elizabeth was there, curse you PTW!

Comment

Well that sucked. I'm sorry to all those who wanted more seasons, but with M&M in charge we would have gotten more crap like that. I'm glad it was put out of its misery.
                        As am I. Fanfic is better anyway. REAL fanfic, not that artificially processed crap.

Comment

Kanaan and Torren should have been with Teyla. Zelenka should have been there.

And they should have cut those horribly awkward lines between Jennifer and Rodney. They were cringe worthy.

Comment

I absolutely agree 100% and am also glad there was no movie and will never be any further canon.
                            sigpic

Comment

And thus ends one of the most cracktastically BAD episodes of the series, and with it, the series itself!

Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and any Sunday on our long, strange, nearly two-year journey to post-a-thon every episode of SGA. It's been a wild, fun ride!

Comment

Kanaan and Torren should have been with Teyla. Zelenka should have been there.

And they should have cut those horribly awkward lines between Jennifer and Rodney. They were cringe worthy.
                                I think I'm gonna need a stiff drink after hearing that dialogue.

Comment

Working...
                                X