No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lorne! Gee, guess who's Errand Boy now!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The chair room. Is it my impression or does it look different?
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

O'Neill wants John in the Chair. Suit up, Johnny boy!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ugh, Sam. Bla.

Comment

Sorry John, you're no longer important here. They want you to take a backseat to Sam to help save Earth.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yeah Rodney, great vote of confidence there.

Comment

Carson gets to fly Atlantis, wheeeeeee!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                  The chair room. Is it my impression or does it look different?
                  Hmmm, was it always red? I thought it was blue.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Sorry John, you're no longer important here. They want you to take a backseat to Sam to help save Earth.

Yeah, exactly.

Comment

Ugh, spare me the Sam scenes.

Comment

Yeah, they're not doing too good with continuity between episodes, are they?

Comment

I can't believe how much they're using the SG-1 stuff. Clearly they really wanted to do SG-1 and not Atlantis. It's so obvious.

Comment

Why is John still wearing his Atlantis communicator?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, and i think it had also at least one window.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Now this is the point at which Kanaan should have been mentioned. Then there would have been no confusion about whether he went to Earth.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X