No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This John is so non-aggressive. Our John would have slammed him up against the wall by now and demanded answers.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Speaking of space aliens. Skippy has been busy.
      sigpic

Comment

John goes back to the case because in spite of it all, he's a good detective.
        sigpic

Comment

Note how John's voice shakes when he says, "Not really a fan."
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Todd! Hi buddy,how's it going?
            sigpic

Comment

Hi alternate-universe Todd!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Todd's really not doing too well, is he?

Comment

Somebody wake up that extra and tell him the scene is over.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Jen! LOL!

Comment

Rodney telling Radek that Radek is wrong. Some things never change.

Comment

Hi Radek!

Comment

And now comes one of the most interesting parts of this episode, this part of the conversation between Vegas!Rodney and Vegas!Sheppard!!!!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Radek in an ill-fitting suit with his hair combed. Now that's different.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              Rodney telling Radek that Radek is wrong. Some things never change.
                              Indeed.

Comment

Field medic time!

Comment

Working...
                                X