Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Somehow when Keller is dealing with Todd, I don't find her quite so annoying. Why couldn't they stick with her being a competent scientist?
    You and me both. I definitely prefer competent Keller.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now the hive ship is broken in two. Oh no!!!!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh noes, the hull is going bye-bye!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Whoo, John's got the big noisy gun!

Comment

That she blows! I hope they're in the half that survives.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And they seem to need an expert Hive ship’s pilot. Let’s go and get Todd.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Whoo, John's got the big noisy gun!
                And he doesn't even blink when firing it. Not easy to do I hear.
                sigpic

Comment

Todd to the rescue!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Todd knows John's word is good. Now he has to get over himself because if they die, he dies.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice landing/crashing Todd!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think Scotty did that once on Star Trek.
                        sigpic

Comment

And John was the first one to wake up or at least recover from the crash.
                          sigpic

Comment

More power! It's a Hive ship, not a lawn mower!
                            sigpic

Comment

And now John is keeping his word and is releasing Todd.
                              sigpic

Comment

And we're back home safely, though John looks a little stiff. Maybe he needs a massage with some nice warm oil...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X