No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hadn't they tortured John enough at this point?
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Oh so I miss Remnants but not Brain Storm, huh.
      We'll save you some whiskey.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Yeah. I mean, they brought on Todd who turned into a frenemy to suit the storyline, but Kolya was intrinsically evil from the start. And since we'd already seen Evil!John do the same in "Doppelgänger", they had to go with the next tormentor on the list of alien induced self-torturers.
      And Kolya's presence oh-so neatly lets us find an Elizabeth reference even when they cut it from the script.

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      Hadn't they tortured John enough at this point?
      *snorts* Apparently not enough for TPTW.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        *snorts* Apparently not enough for TPTW.
        Why didn't they torture Rodney for crying out loud???
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

The more whump the better... doesn't matter who it is.

*is a closeted whumper*
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'll need something MUCH stronger to watch that one again.

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            Why didn't they torture Rodney for crying out loud???
            TPTW loved Rodney too much to torture him.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Can I have rum instead please? Or maybe some vodka. I'm a wimpy drinker.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I'm gonna do art/fic for sure... I first have to check when my SGA Santa's are due before I can schedule Sparkilicious dates.
              Yay!!

The calendar has almost no one in the beginning of the month, but the end of the month is looking pretty good.

You can do more than 1 day! If you might have more artwork, please let me know and you can take another day.

No LJ account needed. The lovely Nolamom did some artwork for the 1st. I'll be posting it for her. So all you have to do is send me an email with a link to your art/fic. It's easy.

ps - there's no way I'm doing this again. There's just not that much interest. Maybe if I'd started asking awhile ago.... but I am a procrastinator from way back.

Comment

Good morning, y'all! Headed to doctor to get my pins out and a new splint. Hopefully I'll be in the mood to finish my fic when I get home.

Have a good day!

Comment

yeah for pinlessness! hope the healing continues quickly

Last edited by Nolamom; 27 November 2013, 04:03 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, y'all! Headed to doctor to get my pins out and a new splint. Hopefully I'll be in the mood to finish my fic when I get home.

Have a good day!
                    Yay, something else to be thankful for.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      TPTW loved Rodney too much to torture him.
                      Actually, it's common knowledge that the more one loves a character, the more one loves to torture them.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                        Actually, it's common knowledge that the more one loves a character, the more one loves to torture them.
                        I don't think this is applicable to TPTW.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                          Hey, haven't seen you around lately. That's certainly true of the fans, and somewhat of TPTB, at least in the case of Rodney. And by torture, I mean make it look like they are dying so you can show how much all the other characters care about them.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          I don't think this is applicable to TPTW.
                          Yep, and in the case of characters and/or actors they don't like, torture means torture with no one around to try to help them or no reference to how much all the other characters care about them.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            I'll need something MUCH stronger to watch that one again.
                            Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Can I have rum instead please? Or maybe some vodka. I'm a wimpy drinker.
                            No worries, we'll have a full open bar.

Have a good day!
                            Yay to getting the pins out! That's very good news!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Hey, haven't seen you around lately. That's certainly true of the fans, and somewhat of TPTB, at least in the case of Rodney. And by torture, I mean make it look like they are dying so you can show how much all the other characters care about them.
                            Mmm, hurt/comfort.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Yep, and in the case of characters and/or actors they don't like, torture means torture with no one around to try to help them or no reference to how much all the other characters care about them.
                            Indeed.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey Falcon - the end of the Sparky Advent calendar is now filled (while there's a HUGE gap in the beginning of the month).

I can always just post yours under an early day in the calendar but post it after that day, when you have it completed.

Comment

Wishful thinking, it seems... The pins are in until Dec. 9th. Pinky is not quite done healing.

Comment

Working...
                                X