No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now back in Atlantis, John can also see the entity (Vanessa).
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Clever. And Woolsey gets to stay.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Gee, couldn't they come up with a more unique alien design?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And look who's come to lunch!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I can't stop looking at the back of John's neck. *slurp*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Gee, couldn't they come up with a more unique alien design?
              Isn't that what they all look like?
              sigpic

Comment

LOL, you got punked, Rodney!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Isn't that what they all look like?
                  I suppose they think they're saving on the FX budget.

Comment

Good one folks. See ya'll later.
                    sigpic

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today and be sure to bring lots of booze for next week, because we're gonna need it to get through Brain Storm! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

See you all next time!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                          I always liked Remnants. But I don't think I'd be able to keep up with a post-athon.

Also woooooooooh! First new custom avatar!We were talking about Being Human and Karl Urban earlier, so... "Karl Urban tribute"
                          i think the show is called Almost Human. the one with Karl Urban.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today and be sure to bring lots of booze for next week, because we're gonna need it to get through Brain Storm! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
                            oy not that episode. brain storm and identity are two episodes in the fifth season i could do without. would've been nice to made Enemy at the Gate a giant three part episode (bring back the original SG-1 cast: Sam, Daniel, Jack and Teal'c) talk about coming full circle.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              i think the show is called Almost Human. the one with Karl Urban.
                              Crud, I knew something like this would happen. When I first saw comercials for Almost Human, I instantly thought "Wasn't this a show about ghosts and werewolves? Oh wait that's 'Being Human'. "
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                                Crud, I knew something like this would happen. When I first saw comercials for Almost Human, I instantly thought "Wasn't this a show about ghosts and werewolves? Oh wait that's 'Being Human'. "
                                lol. it's okay IP, simple misunderstanding of different shows.

Comment

Working...
                                X